Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
226
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

226 Views
Message 41 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


Nope not racist.

 

I'm equal opportunity. 

 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

 

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both.


WOW!!! Now a black man is an "embarrassment to the species". Does the racism never end???


Focus rk ........ "species" doesn't refer to race, in this case it refers to humans. Again ....... no one mentioned "black man" but you.


"embarrassment to to the species" does not sound like a compliment. Since is was aimed at Sheriff Clarke (a black man) it must be racist - right??


Only in your mind does "species" refer to "a black man".  Right?


No, but you know that.

 

Game over.


Rosencrantz and Guildenstern - Game of Questions - YouTube

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
226
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

223 Views
Message 42 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."


Focus rk.  Once again no one used the term "black man" but you. Now why is that? 

 

"Orange" has nothing to do with race, it denotes a state of mind (quite a nasty one at that).


So now Sheriff Clarke (a black man) has a "nasty" state of mind. Does the racism never end???


Again, you are the only one to use the term "black man". So you tell me ...... with whom does racisim never end?


Since I'm the person who originally made that post on 5-28-2017 at 7:55AM - I am in fact the only person who can say what that post was - and is - intended to mean.

That post follows -

 

"Nope not racist.

 

I'm equal opportunity. 

 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

 

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both"

 

As can be clearly seen - I have specifically identified

"morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both"

 

That would mean that ALL trump supporters are an embarassment to their species - yep - and since there are more white trump supporters - it's aimed right at their lily white belly buttons every bit as much as at any other trump supporter belly button.

 

As for "dysfunctional condition" - the Dunning-Kruger effect and cognitive dissonant syndrome inherent in republican/conservative trump supporter "thinking" - well that has always been a mandatory prerequisite for membership in the republican/conservative/trump supporter foile au plusiers...

 


Fabulous - now we have the Dunning-Kruger effect AND cognitive dissonant syndrome AND foile (or maybe "folie") au plusiers AND even a belly button as an excuse for racist remarks.

 

And the beat goes on....

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

217 Views
Message 43 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."


Focus rk.  Once again no one used the term "black man" but you. Now why is that? 

 

"Orange" has nothing to do with race, it denotes a state of mind (quite a nasty one at that).


So now Sheriff Clarke (a black man) has a "nasty" state of mind. Does the racism never end???


Again, you are the only one to use the term "black man". So you tell me ...... with whom does racisim never end?


A reasonably astute individual would realize that Sheriff Clarke is the subject and a reasonably observant person would know that he is black and most anyone could add the two together realizing that when referring to Sheriff Clarke, one is referring to a black man.

 

Enough - next question??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
217
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

220 Views
Message 44 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


Nope not racist.

 

I'm equal opportunity. 

 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

 

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both.


WOW!!! Now a black man is an "embarrassment to the species". Does the racism never end???


Focus rk ........ "species" doesn't refer to race, in this case it refers to humans. Again ....... no one mentioned "black man" but you.


"embarrassment to to the species" does not sound like a compliment. Since is was aimed at Sheriff Clarke (a black man) it must be racist - right??


Only in your mind does "species" refer to "a black man".  Right?


No, but you know that.

 

Game over.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
215
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

215 Views
Message 45 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nor did GUIDELINES ever come anywhere close to hinting that a poster has the ability or right to tell another poster what to do.

I decline your suggestion that I search - it's totally unnecessary.

 

I had already done a search about that wingnut two years ago in May 2015 when he made a complete and utter fool of himself by making ludicrous, inane, deliberately falsified and scientifically invalid assertions regarding marijuana in congressional hearings.  

I sincerely apologize for saying he made a fool of himself - that's a really unfair insult to fools who are far higher quality people.

 

 


Another racist attack on a black man. Does it never end??? 

 


"black man" wasn't mentioned by anyone but you rk, so is that "racist"?  There was certainly nothing in the post you replied to that was racist. If so, quote it.


Sheriff Clarke is a black man. There are those who consider any disagreement with a black man to be racist. QED


Really?  Would you care to name some of "those"?


No because some ask baiting questions like that and then complain (officially) about the answers. So I prefer to not play your game. I was sorta hoping that the proponent of "the black man in the White House"  theory would do the honorable thing. But, so far.........bupkis.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
215
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
212
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

212 Views
Message 46 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


Sorry, hair color as Sheriff Clarke's thinking is beyond my comprehension. Try to state your point about the Sheriff more straight forward.


Funny, but it wouldn't be beyond the comprehension of the 'Really Wise'.


I must admit "hair color thinking" just does not compute. Possibly, since you are posting on the subject, you can explain it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
212
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
206
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

206 Views
Message 47 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

?


Since I'm the person who originally made that post on 5-28-2017 at 7:55AM - I am in fact the only person who can say what that post was - and is - intended to mean.

That post follows -

 

"Nope not racist.

 

I'm equal opportunity. 

 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

 

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both"

 

As can be clearly seen - I have specifically identified

"morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both"

 

That would mean that ALL trump supporters are an embarassment to their species - yep - and since there are more white trump supporters - it's aimed right at their lily white belly buttons every bit as much as at any other trump supporter belly button.

 

As for "dysfunctional condition" - the Dunning-Kruger effect and cognitive dissonant syndrome inherent in republican/conservative trump supporter "thinking" - well that has always been a mandatory prerequisite for membership in the republican/conservative/trump supporter foile au plusiers...

 


Can't wait to see the Right's eloquent response !


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
206
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
207
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

207 Views
Message 48 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."


Focus rk.  Once again no one used the term "black man" but you. Now why is that? 

 

"Orange" has nothing to do with race, it denotes a state of mind (quite a nasty one at that).


So now Sheriff Clarke (a black man) has a "nasty" state of mind. Does the racism never end???


Again, you are the only one to use the term "black man". So you tell me ...... with whom does racisim never end?


Since I'm the person who originally made that post on 5-28-2017 at 7:55AM - I am in fact the only person who can say what that post was - and is - intended to mean.

That post follows -

 

"Nope not racist.

 

I'm equal opportunity. 

 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

 

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both"

 

As can be clearly seen - I have specifically identified

"morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both"

 

That would mean that ALL trump supporters are an embarassment to their species - yep - and since there are more white trump supporters - it's aimed right at their lily white belly buttons every bit as much as at any other trump supporter belly button.

 

As for "dysfunctional condition" - the Dunning-Kruger effect and cognitive dissonant syndrome inherent in republican/conservative trump supporter "thinking" - well that has always been a mandatory prerequisite for membership in the republican/conservative/trump supporter foile au plusiers...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
207
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
205
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

205 Views
Message 49 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."


Focus rk.  Once again no one used the term "black man" but you. Now why is that? 

 

"Orange" has nothing to do with race, it denotes a state of mind (quite a nasty one at that).


So now Sheriff Clarke (a black man) has a "nasty" state of mind. Does the racism never end???


Again, you are the only one to use the term "black man". So you tell me ...... with whom does racisim never end?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
205
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
200
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

200 Views
Message 50 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


Nope not racist.

 

I'm equal opportunity. 

 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

 

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

 

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both.


WOW!!! Now a black man is an "embarrassment to the species". Does the racism never end???


Focus rk ........ "species" doesn't refer to race, in this case it refers to humans. Again ....... no one mentioned "black man" but you.


"embarrassment to to the species" does not sound like a compliment. Since is was aimed at Sheriff Clarke (a black man) it must be racist - right??


Only in your mind does "species" refer to "a black man".  Right?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
200
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors