Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

274 Views
Message 31 of 96


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:


 

   Much about the individual is revealed in their overall posts. 




Indeed - every morning when I awake, I smile when considering that I'm not to the slightest extent any part of the bigoted, prejudiced, racist, anti-science mindset of previous centuries - and am even more delighted that I've never been for even a single instant anything like any of those despicable creatures who support trump.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
274
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
275
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

275 Views
Message 32 of 96

Hardly a case of "stolen Valor", but pretty strange all the same. This loading up on important LOOKING pins and badges is verboten for our military, but probably okay for sheriffs...legally that is. thing is, there's nothing that conveys any "special status" - it's more like a Boy Scout wearing badges from various trails he's never hiked than a soldier wearing a DSC he didn't earn.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
275
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

268 Views
Message 33 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

 

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.


It's clear by your posts here, in this topic, that you STILL don't understand what the term means, so there's no need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to waste their time.  They've been pointed out to you in the past; you should have taken note or kept a list if you were truly interested.

 

I also note you haven't provided a single example of a poster saying you were a racist simply because you disagreed with Obama.  I'm not surprised.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
268
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
257
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

257 Views
Message 34 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

What you've posted applies equally to everyone here, you included.

 

 


That is exactly what I was saying, and that applies to your kudo buddy.  People can claim anything they want behind the anonymity of a discussion forum, but the proof is in their overall posts.   Much about the individual is revealed in their overall posts. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
257
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
258
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

258 Views
Message 35 of 96

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Because I have been a member of a black/white relationship and have adoped black children.  Not gonna find any klukkers or rightwingnut bigots doing that - are we?

 


You'd be surprised at that.  There's no way to verify what you are saying is true.  But that doesn't necessarily mean anything. 


What you've posted applies equally to everyone here, you included.

 

Nice try, but no cigar bucko...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
258
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
258
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

258 Views
Message 36 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

Because I have been a member of a black/white relationship and have adoped black children.  Not gonna find any klukkers or rightwingnut bigots doing that - are we?

 


You'd be surprised at that.  There's no way to verify what you are saying is true.  But that doesn't necessarily mean anything. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
258
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
267
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

267 Views
Message 37 of 96

 


@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

 

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.


Of ALL the times I said something about sheriff clarke - not once - EVER - did I make ANY mention whatsoever of his race or skincolor.

 

Why?

 

Because I have been a member of a black/white relationship and have adoped black children.  Not gonna find any klukkers or rightwingnut bigots doing that - are we?

 

But a series of lying posts persisted in alleging racism on the part of lefties...

 

Gee - who could it be?

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
267
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
270
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

270 Views
Message 38 of 96

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

 

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
270
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
271
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

271 Views
Message 39 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@j872659t wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."


rk Acuse me of being racist? Must I point out that Cheif Brown for whom I praised and personaly admire greatly is also black.

Thanks guys for defending me while I was gone. The beat of ignorantism just goes on and on.


 


I don't know who Cheif Brown is but I do know he is not the topic, Sheriff Clarke is.

 

By the way, I supported Clarence Thomas but disagreed with the ideology of Barak Obama and was referred to as not only a racist but also a Fascist.

 

Does that give you a perspective on my point here?


"r4k" I've never seen anyone here post that you were a racist because you disagreed with Obama.  IMO, that's just another straw argument you created.  If it happened so often, as you claim, show us 2 or 3 examples in the forum providing the link.  Otherwise, IMO, it's just the usual smoke.

 

With that said, I've seen many posts posted by you and others that are clearly racist.  Does that mean you're a racist?  Only you know what's in your heart.  Will you look at yourself objectively and honestly, again, only you know for sure, though from this side of the monitor, it doesn't look promising.

 

Not one poster here has made a racist comment, yet you claim there are many.  You ought to look at the meaning of the word and actually attempt to understand the term and the implications of it's infestation.

 

cent - would you care to point out racist comments I have made?? I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point.  I understand that to some criticizing a black is assumed to be racist As said before, your understanding is not accurate.  Sad, too.  - the old "black man in the White House" thingy The only old black man in the White House was one of the domestic staff; you're confused.  - however, I criticize people regardless of their race, religion, national origin, gender, preference, etc. So?  Show us the posts where someone said you were a racist simply because you disagreed with the President.  You can't find one because they don't exist....only your twisting what they said.

 

May I suggest that you take this to a separate topic since poor ol' Sheriff Clarke seems to have been forgotten. Well, you did do your best to divert the topic, so congrats.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
271
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
275
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

275 Views
Message 40 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

 And the beat goes on....


Chasky - you were correct - the response was "eloquent" - so much so that it's a certainty only the sheriff - you know the guy with that famous single rubber bullet in his pocket - could possibly equal it.

 

(I was initially going to suggest little donnie and Charles Manson - but we know mentioning them would be a really snarky cheap shot)

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
275
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors