Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

202 Views
Message 11 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

 

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.


It's clear by your posts here, in this topic, that you STILL don't understand what the term means, so there's no need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to waste their time.  They've been pointed out to you in the past; you should have taken note or kept a list if you were truly interested.

 

I also note you haven't provided a single example of a poster saying you were a racist simply because you disagreed with Obama.  I'm not surprised.


More double talk. You have accused me of making racist statements - what are they???


More whining.  They were pointed out to you....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


Not whining but possibly misreading the decency of another.

 

It seems that if someone calls another person a racist, common decency would dictate some support for that insult. "Look it tup" (sic) (in effect) is a very dishonest response.


More whining....and yet ANOTHER straw argument.

 

Image result for straw argument

 

First, no one, to my knowledge, called you a racist.  Quite a few of your posts contained racist comments...and they were pointed out to you.....there's a difference.

 

Each time I read one of them, I pointed it out.....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


If I understand you, you have stated that I make a lot of racist statements....that's a lie.  I said "quite a few".....another straw-man argument with your first sentence.....could be a record.   but I am not a racist. How does that work??  I didn't say you weren't a racist; I did say earlier that only you know what's in your heart.  So, you didn't "understand" me...you often don't.  Because most of the time you twist me words, just like you do to many others as well.

 

However, as to your "pointed out" claim - try it out, point one out and let's talk about it.  I have....dozens of times.  Now, still waiting for you to support your wild claim that you were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama.


And yet you cannot come up with a single example of me making a racist comment. It may be time for you to either "put up or shut up".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
202
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

211 Views
Message 12 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 

And what has what to do with the racism of attacking a black man (Sheriff Clarke)??  Again, "rk" demonstrates he still doesn't understand the term "racism".

rk can't believe that cent does not understand that rk is mocking those who see everything through the prism of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, and a bunch of other -isms and phobias. cent can't believe that "rk" does not understand that rk is only mocking himself by going on and on about those who can't see racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, and a bunch of other -isms and phobias.

 

Surely you recall the concept that any disagreement with Obama's policies were based on racism.  They very well may have been....yet you still haven't identified one post where you were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama.  I suspect it's another fabrication.

If a Conservative disagrees with the policies of a neoMarxist, why would racism even come up - except for those with that prism?  You're the one who brought it up....sounds like you have "racism on the brain".  Why is that?  White guilt?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
211
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

202 Views
Message 13 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

 

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.


It's clear by your posts here, in this topic, that you STILL don't understand what the term means, so there's no need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to waste their time.  They've been pointed out to you in the past; you should have taken note or kept a list if you were truly interested.

 

I also note you haven't provided a single example of a poster saying you were a racist simply because you disagreed with Obama.  I'm not surprised.


More double talk. You have accused me of making racist statements - what are they???


More whining.  They were pointed out to you....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


Not whining but possibly misreading the decency of another.

 

It seems that if someone calls another person a racist, common decency would dictate some support for that insult. "Look it tup" (sic) (in effect) is a very dishonest response.


More whining....and yet ANOTHER straw argument.

 

Image result for straw argument

 

First, no one, to my knowledge, called you a racist.  Quite a few of your posts contained racist comments...and they were pointed out to you.....there's a difference.

 

Each time I read one of them, I pointed it out.....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


If I understand you, you have stated that I make a lot of racist statements....that's a lie.  I said "quite a few".....another straw-man argument with your first sentence.....could be a record.   but I am not a racist. How does that work??  I didn't say you weren't a racist; I did say earlier that only you know what's in your heart.  So, you didn't "understand" me...you often don't.  Because most of the time you twist me words, just like you do to many others as well.

 

However, as to your "pointed out" claim - try it out, point one out and let's talk about it.  I have....dozens of times.  Now, still waiting for you to support your wild claim that you were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
202
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

202 Views
Message 14 of 96

Olderscout66 wrote: 

This is why Republicans wage War on education - if kids picked this up in Highschool Civics, they'd have a much better chance of really understanding how GOPers think, which is why GOPers oppose such education with such vigor.


Republicans don't wage war on education.  It is the left that wages war on education.  They do this by having "common core" which educates to the lowest common denominator, they do this by spending more time on PC things than education, they do this with their "rubber rooms" to protect those liberal educators, they do this by strong support of unions, and they do this by "throwing money at the problem" without thinking.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
202
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

198 Views
Message 15 of 96

@Olderscout66 wrote:



Oh my! Tex may be in serious trouble wit hhis GOPerLords for revealing the Secret Sacred Belief of The Committed GOPer: IF YOU HAVE POWER AND YOU DO SOMETHING, THEN ITS LEGAL!

 




Oh my!!  Where did I mention anything like you posted?  But anyway, congratulations for a post without mentioning 'Der Trumper'.

 

Even General Patton wore non-regulation ivory-handled revolvers.  You have heard the saying 'rank has it's privileges' haven't you.  So what is the big deal?


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
200
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

200 Views
Message 16 of 96

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   According to Donald supporters  if anyone discusses a Republican who happens to be an African American in a negative light - aka wearing nonsense medals - that is "racism".    No, that is pointing out the lack of respect that someone who has a position of power / authority by wearing "medals" that are an embarrassment to the profession to which they are using to make claims of superiority.

 



Of course isn't it reported that Clarke says he is a Democrat, albeit with conservative leanings?  And who has said that those emblems on his uniform is 'medals'?  Further as Chief of Police isn't he the one who designates what is worn on his uniform?

 

Nothing said about his being a veteran and wearing military medals.  Of course isn't 'stolen valor' against federal law?


Oh my! Tex may be in serious trouble wit hhis GOPerLords for revealing the Secret Sacred Belief of The Committed GOPer: IF YOU HAVE POWER AND YOU DO SOMETHING, THEN ITS LEGAL!

 

This Republican Secret Dogma traces way back to May 1977, when David Frost interviewed Nixon. Here's a clip:

Frost:...Would you say that there are certain situations - and the Huston  Plan was one of them - where the president can decide that it's in the best interests of the nation, and do something illegal?

Nixon: Well, when the president does it, that means it is not illegal.

Frost: By definition.

Nixon: Exactly, exactly.

 

This is why Republicans wage War on education - if kids picked this up in Highschool Civics, they'd have a much better chance of really understanding how GOPers think, which is why GOPers oppose such education with such vigor.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
200
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

198 Views
Message 17 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 

And what has what to do with the racism of attacking a black man (Sheriff Clarke)??  Again, "rk" demonstrates he still doesn't understand the term "racism".

rk can't believe that cent does not understand that rk is mocking those who see everything through the prism of racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, and a bunch of other -isms and phobias.

 

Surely you recall the concept that any disagreement with Obama's policies were based on racism.  They very well may have been....yet you still haven't identified one post where you were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama.  I suspect it's another fabrication.

If a Conservative disagrees with the policies of a neoMarxist, why would racism even come up - except for those with that prism?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

193 Views
Message 18 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

 

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.


It's clear by your posts here, in this topic, that you STILL don't understand what the term means, so there's no need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to waste their time.  They've been pointed out to you in the past; you should have taken note or kept a list if you were truly interested.

 

I also note you haven't provided a single example of a poster saying you were a racist simply because you disagreed with Obama.  I'm not surprised.


More double talk. You have accused me of making racist statements - what are they???


More whining.  They were pointed out to you....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


Not whining but possibly misreading the decency of another.

 

It seems that if someone calls another person a racist, common decency would dictate some support for that insult. "Look it tup" (sic) (in effect) is a very dishonest response.


More whining....and yet ANOTHER straw argument.

 

Image result for straw argument

 

First, no one, to my knowledge, called you a racist.  Quite a few of your posts contained racist comments...and they were pointed out to you.....there's a difference.

 

Each time I read one of them, I pointed it out.....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


If I understand you, you have stated that I make a lot of racist statements but I am not a racist. How does that work??

 

However, as to your "pointed out" claim - try it out, point one out and let's talk about it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

199 Views
Message 19 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@j872659t wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@j872659t wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 


A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."


rk Acuse me of being racist? Must I point out that Cheif Brown for whom I praised and personaly admire greatly is also black.

Thanks guys for defending me while I was gone. The beat of ignorantism just goes on and on.


 


I don't know who Cheif Brown is but I do know he is not the topic, Sheriff Clarke is.

 

Clarke topic? Since you missed it.

 

A comparison of Cheif Brown with Sheriff Clarke (right vs wrong)

 

Dallas Police Chief David Brown soon after fourteen Dallas Police Officers were ambushed ( killing five) protecting Black Lives Matter demonstrators was asked if he had a message for the protesters, he said “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put in an application and we’ll put you in your neighborhood and we will help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about”

Milwaukee County Sheriff  David Clarke Jr. on Black Lives Matter, ‘they’re black slime that needs to be eradicated from American society’ and has used ‘”black scum” many times to describe BLM.

The idiots that chant disgusting anti-cop slogans give the movement a bad name, as do the too quick to judge incidents, but Sheriff Clarke labels the whole movement as scum denying there is a problem. That’s like saying Trump rallies are full of peckerwood Nazis.

The sad irony in the Dallas tragedy is that Chief Brown for years had been implementing outreach programs and officer training to increase trust and improve community relations. With great success, incidents and complaints had fallen dramatically.

One approach helps, the other makes it worse (right vs wrong) so Sheriff Clarke should shut his freaking mouth and be happy he’s got one rubber bullet in his shirt pocket.

Welcome back.

 

And what has what to do with the racism of attacking a black man (Sheriff Clarke)??  Again, "rk" demonstrates he still doesn't understand the term "racism".

 

Surely you recall the concept that any disagreement with Obama's policies were based on racism.  They very well may have been....yet you still haven't identified one post where you were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama.  I suspect it's another fabrication.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
199
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

193 Views
Message 20 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

 

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.


It's clear by your posts here, in this topic, that you STILL don't understand what the term means, so there's no need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to waste their time.  They've been pointed out to you in the past; you should have taken note or kept a list if you were truly interested.

 

I also note you haven't provided a single example of a poster saying you were a racist simply because you disagreed with Obama.  I'm not surprised.


More double talk. You have accused me of making racist statements - what are they???


More whining.  They were pointed out to you....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


Not whining but possibly misreading the decency of another.

 

It seems that if someone calls another person a racist, common decency would dictate some support for that insult. "Look it tup" (sic) (in effect) is a very dishonest response.


More whining....and yet ANOTHER straw argument.

 

Image result for straw argument

 

First, no one, to my knowledge, called you a racist.  Quite a few of your posts contained racist comments...and they were pointed out to you.....there's a difference.

 

Each time I read one of them, I pointed it out.....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
193
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors