Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

Message 1 of 96

Apparently the sheriff is auditioning for a part-time job at Outback...

Image result for sheriff clarke buttons

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 96

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

321 - do you have thoughts about post #2???

Yes, your post is "baiting".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Do you know the context? Are you the official spokesperson for 321?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep - no doubt - that's baiting - again...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 96

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

So how about you just cite some racist comments of mine.

It's clear by your posts here, in this topic, that you STILL don't understand what the term means, so there's no need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to waste their time.  They've been pointed out to you in the past; you should have taken note or kept a list if you were truly interested.

I also note you haven't provided a single example of a poster saying you were a racist simply because you disagreed with Obama.  I'm not surprised.

More double talk. You have accused me of making racist statements - what are they???

More whining.  They were pointed out to you....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?

Not whining but possibly misreading the decency of another.

It seems that if someone calls another person a racist, common decency would dictate some support for that insult. "Look it tup" (sic) (in effect) is a very dishonest response.

More whining....and yet ANOTHER straw argument.

Image result for straw argument

First, no one, to my knowledge, called you a racist.  Quite a few of your posts contained racist comments...and they were pointed out to you.....there's a difference.

Each time I read one of them, I pointed it out.....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?

If I understand you, you have stated that I make a lot of racist statements....that's a lie.  I said "quite a few".....another straw-man argument with your first sentence.....could be a record.   but I am not a racist. How does that work??  I didn't say you weren't a racist; I did say earlier that only you know what's in your heart.  So, you didn't "understand" me...you often don't.  Because most of the time you twist me words, just like you do to many others as well.

However, as to your "pointed out" claim - try it out, point one out and let's talk about it.  I have....dozens of times.  Now, still waiting for you to support your wild claim that you were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama.

And yet you cannot come up with a single example of another poster calling you a racist for disagreeing with an Obama policy. "It may be time for you to either "put up or shut up".

As to my pointing out you've made racist comments, if it truly interested you, you wouldn't have ignored the posts.  I won't be going back looking for examples....there's no reason.  You weren't interested before, so if you want examples, you'll need to go back and look yourself.  One poster here called me a racist.....I laughed at that accusation and have it hung on my office wall here....it's created quite a bit of discussion as one can imagine.  Maybe you've run out of wall space....., is that it?

Once again, you have stated that I posted racist comments. What are they??

As to my pointing out you've made racist comments, if it truly interested you, you wouldn't have ignored the posts.  I won't be going back looking for examples....there's no reason.  You weren't interested before, so if you want examples, you'll need to go back and look yourself.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 96

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

cent - "I do everytime I read them....you usually ignore the point." is really not a valid answer to "...... would you care to point out racist comments I have made??".

It's clear by your posts here, in this topic, that you STILL don't understand what the term means, so there's no need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to waste their time.  They've been pointed out to you in the past; you should have taken note or kept a list if you were truly interested.

I also note you haven't provided a single example of a poster saying you were a racist simply because you disagreed with Obama.  I'm not surprised.

More double talk. You have accused me of making racist statements - what are they???

More whining.  They were pointed out to you....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?

It seems that if someone calls another person a racist, common decency would dictate some support for that insult. "Look it tup" (sic) (in effect) is a very dishonest response.

First, no one, to my knowledge, called you a racist.  Quite a few of your posts contained racist comments...and they were pointed out to you.....there's a difference.

Each time I read one of them, I pointed it out.....you paid no attention to them until now.  Why is that?

If I understand you, you have stated that I make a lot of racist statements....that's a lie.  I said "quite a few".....another straw-man argument with your first sentence.....could be a record.   but I am not a racist. How does that work??  I didn't say you weren't a racist; I did say earlier that only you know what's in your heart.  So, you didn't "understand" me...you often don't.  Because most of the time you twist me words, just like you do to many others as well.

However, as to your "pointed out" claim - try it out, point one out and let's talk about it.  I have....dozens of times.  Now, still waiting for you to support your wild claim that you were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama.

And yet you cannot come up with a single example of another poster calling you a racist for disagreeing with an Obama policy. "It may be time for you to either "put up or shut up".

As to my pointing out you've made racist comments, if it truly interested you, you wouldn't have ignored the posts.  I won't be going back looking for examples....there's no reason.  You weren't interested before, so if you want examples, you'll need to go back and look yourself.  One poster here called me a racist.....I laughed at that accusation and have it hung on my office wall here....it's created quite a bit of discussion as one can imagine.  Maybe you've run out of wall space....., is that it?

Once again, you have stated that I posted racist comments. What are they??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22