Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

Message 61 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."

rk Acuse me of being racist? Must I point out that Cheif Brown for whom I praised and personaly admire greatly is also black.

Thanks guys for defending me while I was gone. The beat of ignorantism just goes on and on.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

A black man has a "dark orange heart - and the beat of racism just goes on and on."

Focus rk.  Once again no one used the term "black man" but you. Now why is that? 

"Orange" has nothing to do with race, it denotes a state of mind (quite a nasty one at that).

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nope not racist.

I'm equal opportunity. 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both.

WOW!!! Now a black man is an "embarrassment to the species". Does the racism never end???

Focus rk ........ "species" doesn't refer to race, in this case it refers to humans. Again ....... no one mentioned "black man" but you.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nor did GUIDELINES ever come anywhere close to hinting that a poster has the ability or right to tell another poster what to do.

I decline your suggestion that I search - it's totally unnecessary.

I had already done a search about that wingnut two years ago in May 2015 when he made a complete and utter fool of himself by making ludicrous, inane, deliberately falsified and scientifically invalid assertions regarding marijuana in congressional hearings.  

I sincerely apologize for saying he made a fool of himself - that's a really unfair insult to fools who are far higher quality people.

Another racist attack on a black man. Does it never end??? 

"black man" wasn't mentioned by anyone but you rk, so is that "racist"?  There was certainly nothing in the post you replied to that was racist. If so, quote it.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

One hate filled poster even went so far as to question the black man's hair color after changing it in his or her mind.

What is this world coming to......?????

Orange is used to denote a frame of mind, not hair color. Isn't referring to someone as a hate filled poster a personal attack?

You might want to discuss that definition with "dearie".

I replied to what you posted (it's in bold print just above).  I don't know any "dearie".

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nor did GUIDELINES ever come anywhere close to hinting that a poster has the ability or right to tell another poster what to do.

I had already done a search about that wingnut two years ago in May 2015 when he made a complete and utter fool of himself by making ludicrous, inane, deliberately falsified and scientifically invalid assertions regarding marijuana in congressional hearings.  

I sincerely apologize for saying he made a fool of himself - that's a really unfair insult to fools who are far higher quality people.

Nope not racist.

I'm equal opportunity. 

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both.

WOW!!! Now a black man is an "embarrassment to the species". Does the racism never end???

Every bit as much as all the right wing whites who support the malignantly narcissistic psychopath that is perverting and corrupting the White House and office of the president - are also an "embarrassment to the species".

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 96

@j872659t wrote:

I apologize for the multiple post, didn’t realize they were being “reviewed” for too much editing, I’m a newbie. Even so I did get one fact wrong. Here is correction:

Dallas Police Chief David Brown soon after fourteen Dallas Police Officers were ambushed ( killing five) protecting Black Lives Matter demonstrators was asked if he had a message for the protesters, he said “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put in an application and we’ll put you in your neighborhood and we will help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about”

As for my “orange scum” comment:

@rk9152: My error, I thought that Sheriff Clarke was the topic of this racist attack. Now I find out it is President Trump.

It is so hard to keep up with the shifting sands of hatred.

Racist attack? No, an illumination of the dark “orange” heart of Sheriff Clarke.

Hatred? No, a profound distrust, disgust and apprehension of all people of the “orange” persuasion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nope not racist.

I'm equal opportunity. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 96

Maybe the Sheriff is auditioning for a part time job at Outback, an AARP supporter....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 96

I apologize for the multiple post, didn’t realize they were being “reviewed” for too much editing, I’m a newbie. Even so I did get one fact wrong. Here is correction:

Dallas Police Chief David Brown soon after fourteen Dallas Police Officers were ambushed ( killing five) protecting Black Lives Matter demonstrators was asked if he had a message for the protesters, he said “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put in an application and we’ll put you in your neighborhood and we will help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about”

As for my “orange scum” comment:

rk9152: My error, I thought that Sheriff Clarke was the topic of this racist attack. Now I find out it is President Trump.

It is so hard to keep up with the shifting sands of hatred.

Racist attack? No, an illumination of the dark “orange” heart of Sheriff Clarke.

Hatred? No, a profound distrust, disgust and apprehension of all people of the “orange” persuasion.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors