Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here's a Question

Message 11 of 27

@Soosie

Sometimes I’m not sure that we solve any problems, but certainly we have plenty of opinions!

Having a sense of humor is good for us...see, another opinion!

I love a deep chuckle or a good laugh, and get many of those from this online community site. Having some humor makes my day, especially when I can have a good laugh at myself...helps to keep one’s perspective!

frosty humor

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Am I still allowed to separate my laundy by black and white clothes?

Since you separate your mockery of presidents into BLACK (depicting a Columbia grad, Harvard Law grad, US President who killed bin Laden, saved the economy, banks, and auto industry as a teenage clown from yesteryear) and WHITE, depicting the ULTRA-WHITE "SPANKY" Trump as the savior of today's society........ I see no reason to treat your laundy (sic) any different.

What is "ULTRA-WHITE"? Sounds racist to me. But still - why is mocking one President "racist' and mocking another one not? that defies logic.

And one more once - there are teenage clowns of all races. Only when viewed through the left wing prism of racism is this an issue.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27
@williamb........thanks for finding some humor in my question. Sorry about mis-spelling "laundry". Got in too big a hurry. I actually write some humor and tend to see my surroundings with humor. I find it difficult to use here because I am guessing this is supposed to be a serious group even though I find it amusing. I could not figure out how a small group writing on an AARP site could solve many world problems. I do see the entertainment value of it. I hope no one has their shorts in a wad or their hair bun pulled so tight that they go into attack mode for this post. If they do, I am tough, I can take it.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

@nctarheel

Maybe this is a housekeeping question? Tide is always good, but other detergents work well. But I do like to supplement them with Oxiclean and Downey softener. 

Our laundry always comes out great!

If I wanted “spanky” white, I would use bleach, but not on colors!

frosty laundry

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

@Soosie wrote:

Since you separate your mockery of presidents into BLACK (depicting a Columbia grad, Harvard Law grad, US President who killed bin Laden, saved the economy, banks, and auto industry as a teenage clown from yesteryear) and WHITE, depicting the ULTRA-WHITE "SPANKY" Trump as the savior of today's society........ I see no reason to treat your laundy (sic) any different.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

Separate blacks and whites? Is this cue for a subconscious directive that 

will bring back white and colored bathrooms? Of course along with their stance on bathrooms for the LGBTQ community, and possibly passing a law for separate far right and far left bathrooms, the repubs will have us making choices between a half dozen different bathrooms! LOL

So, can we can we classify this as progress or government interference?

@Soosie Thanks for the good laugh today too!?

frosty colors

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27
@rk9152......Thanks for the good laugh! I actually did this post so there would be one for tomorrow's challenge on how to insult, but it got attention today. I will go back to work tomorrow and knew I would be missed. Ain't being popular great?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Ceretainly, just like all your Goth buddies. The rest of us will become even more retro by separating the whites and the coloreds - real '50's vibe there.

"Goth buddies" - sunnovagun!!! I just get used to being a Nazi, fascist, alt-right, sexist, racist, homophobe who is also xenephobic, ignoble (or an ignobeler), ignorant country bumpkins who is also a bitter clinger and a deplorable - and now I'm a Goth. I sure miss the good old days when people were people 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

@Richva wrote:

Frankly, most conservatives just have the hispanic maid do it. 

I am politically conservative but I don't have one of them. Shall I feel oppressed or picked on by the plutocratic, autocratic, or whatever it's called today government?

BTW - spelcheck thinks you are a racist or a bigot or something - you didn't capitalize Hispanic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

@Soosie wrote:

Depending, on how you like your clothes to look afterwards. but being a Trump Follower, I am sure that you will separate your blacks from your withes. On the other hand this Hispanic. has a white nsouthern  redneck cleaning my house weekly. and that is how Democracy works.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors