Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here is Another Property owned by Nancy...

Message 21 of 31

@Richva wrote:

The moral here is that if you are rich, Republicans will love and admire you. Unless you are a Democrat or a minority, that is. Then they feel there is just something unnatural about your having any wealth at all. 

No, the moral is not about the rich or minorities. It is about the effectiveness of barriers and the hypocrisy of Pelosi. 

How did you get to the rich and minorities?? must be that Progressive prism.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 31

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  Yep, this one has a wall around the house and a perimeter fence around the vinyard...

Ok, so she owns more than one property. What I don't get is your obsession with any walls or fences she may have on any property? Is there some secret significance we're missing here?

It's a matter of someone saying barriers don't work while having their own barriers.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The moral here is that if you are rich, Republicans will love and admire you. Unless you are a Democrat or a minority, that is. Then they feel there is just something unnatural about your having any wealth at all. 

It's like President Trump said to Nancy in the Oval Office yesterday, "It's about transparency Nancy".

Are you suggesting she and her husband are HIDING their wealth????  Seriously??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

It's like President Trump said to Nancy in the Oval Office yesterday, "It's about transparency Nancy".

Translation - "It's all about the lies I tell that my gullible followers believe."

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

@Richva wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 5.51.07 AM.png

Yep, this one has a wall around the house and a perimeter fence around the vinyard...

I heard that picture was taken by a pedophile in a Russian airplane with a Chinese camera. So, obviously Nancy does not own that property.

Well obviously - a member of the trump administration...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

jimc91:  Yep, this one has a wall around the house and a perimeter fence around the vinyard...

Ok, so she owns more than one property. What I don't get is your obsession with any walls or fences she may have on any property? Is there some secret significance we're missing here?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

Yep, this one has a wall around the house and a perimeter fence around the vinyard...

I can't see some massive wall around the house.  Maybe you could point it out.  As a far as a perimeter fence, you mean the same kind of fence that is already up at our border?  I don't believe anybody has advocated removing the present fence.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

I heard that picture was taken by a pedophile in a Russian airplane with a Chinese camera. So, obviously Nancy does not own that property.

Kudos
Views