Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here is Another Property owned by Nancy...

Message 11 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

If a wall is immoral, why does Nancy own several of them around her homes?

You know.......watching Pelosi making deals this week to get what she wants and watching Trump losing deals this week to get none of what he wants makes me wonder who the "king of the deal makers" really is.  Maybe Trump  should ask Pelosi to negotiate with Mexico to pay for his wall?

She considers the border wall immoral (while having her own barrier). Why would she negotiate a way to build it?

Or was that just a diversion from the main point?

Hypocrisy in full swing...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You know.......watching Pelosi making deals this week to get what she wants and watching Trump losing deals this week to get none of what he wants makes me wonder who the "king of the deal makers" really is.  Maybe Trump  should ask Pelosi to negotiate with Mexico to pay for his wall?

She considers the border wall immoral (while having her own barrier). Why would she negotiate a way to build it?

Could that be an attempt to minmize or excuse trump from being a pathological liar?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 31

@Richva wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 31

@afisher wrote:

Hilarious, the RW appear to have a fixation on Nancy Pelosi.     Is she not allowed to be married to a successful man or is that some sort of sin, as long as the woman is a Democrat and a powerful politician.    Is that really how they judge women...really?   That sounds pretty shallow, but that is just me.   

I guess all the hilarity is getting in the way of a common sense understanding of the point. No one cares who she married the point is her attacks on border physical barriers while having her own barriers.

And then, of course and equally hilarious, there is the gender card being played.

Oh my and sigh!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 31

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  Yep, this one has a wall around the house and a perimeter fence around the vinyard...

Ok, so she owns more than one property. What I don't get is your obsession with any walls or fences she may have on any property? Is there some secret significance we're missing here?

It's a matter of someone saying barriers don't work while having their own barriers.

Where do you see any barrier other than what we already have at the border?  It has always been my opinion that spending money on a wall, is not cost effective.  A wall has never kept anybody out who really wanted to get in, unless you have guards willing to shoot.  We would be better off spending the money on more border agents and/or drone surveillance.

If I understand your point, all this brouhaha over the wall is just a difference of opinion as to the most effective way to secure our borders. Is that correct?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

Where in the picture that you posted is this wall that you keep referring to?  I don't see it.  Also, you say "homes", yet the other home you posted about was fake news that you were gullible enough to fall for.  A wall at the border is simply not worth the money we would spend on it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 31

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 31

Hilarious, the RW appear to have a fixation on Nancy Pelosi.     Is she not allowed to be married to a successful man or is that some sort of sin, as long as the woman is a Democrat and a powerful politician.    Is that really how they judge women...really?   That sounds pretty shallow, but that is just me.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  Yep, this one has a wall around the house and a perimeter fence around the vinyard...

Ok, so she owns more than one property. What I don't get is your obsession with any walls or fences she may have on any property? Is there some secret significance we're missing here?

It's a matter of someone saying barriers don't work while having their own barriers.

Where do you see any barrier other than what we already have at the border?  It has always been my opinion that spending money on a wall, is not cost effective.  A wall has never kept anybody out who really wanted to get in, unless you have guards willing to shoot.  We would be better off spending the money on more border agents and/or drone surveillance.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors