Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

Message 71 of 122

@Richva wrote:

Still, the suit is being brought by the AG of Maryland and I cannot wait for them to subpoena Trump's tax returns.. I can only hope they find a reason to subpoena his prenup with Melania.   ........

........ And Trump's prenup with Putin!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 122

@TxGrandpa2

Character perhaps. Do heros lie, make false accusations, and worship a draft dodger! And they are willing to defend our country, and put others lives before theirs. Sound like really credible folks. They most likely have solid foundations also. 

They are known as heros for some reason

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Just that Mueller is a much better man than Trump will ever be.  Heck, I am beginning to think Timothy McVey and Aldridge  Ames are better men than Trump will ever be. 

So you are equating Timothy McVey and Aldridge Ames are on the level with military heroes?  Liberals are really lowering their standards.

No he is equating them with Dictator Trump. That is very clear in his posts. You are getting confused again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 122

@Richva wrote:

Just that Mueller is a much better man than Trump will ever be.  Heck, I am beginning to think Timothy McVey and Aldridge  Ames are better men than Trump will ever be. 

So you are equating Timothy McVey and Aldridge Ames are on the level with military heroes?  Liberals are really lowering their standards.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Lifelong Republican Military Hero Prosecutor Robert S. Mueller III doesn't play politics and you will soon find out that he is the best in the business. None better and that's why the White House is freaking out.

What does being a 'military hero' have to do with Mueller's investigation? 

Still, the suit is being brought by the AG of Maryland and I cannot wait for them to subpoena Trump's tax returns.. I can only hope they find a reason to subpoena his prenup with Melania.   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 122

@mandm84 wrote:

Lifelong Republican Military Hero Prosecutor Robert S. Mueller III doesn't play politics and you will soon find out that he is the best in the business. None better and that's why the White House is freaking out.

What does being a 'military hero' have to do with Mueller's investigation? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 122

What about it?  Not much being mentioned about it in the media. 

------------------------

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

But what about the emoluments suit?  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

You mean you aren't tuned in to CNN 24/7?

Sorry about that!!!  I know it violates conservative code, but we also watch Food Network mostly a lot.  Guess I'm now on probation?

It is probably not necessary to watch CNN 24X7 like Trump does Fox but since CNN is reporting news like the emoluments suit and Fox does not, it is no wonder you were not aware of it. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Here comes the emoluments suit!!

Message 79 of 122

Intelligent people understand the real case Mueller is investigating involves obstruction of justice and financial fraud. This case should fit right in as discovery will eventually force Trump to reveal what he's been hiding from the American people.

Of course his cult members don't care what Trump's hiding from us.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 122

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

But what about the emoluments suit?  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

You mean you aren't tuned in to CNN 24/7?

Sorry about that!!!  I know it violates conservative code, but we also watch Food Network mostly a lot.  Guess I'm now on probation?

Kudos
Views