Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
153
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

153 Views
Message 51 of 122

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Understand Robert S. Mueller III doesn't see things left or right when it comes to Justice , he only see's straight or crooked !


And so far nothing - crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Isn't today the start of the FIRST Manaford trial? Wasn't he Trump's campaign manager?  Didn't Flynn plead guilty in a plea deal?  Wasn't he on Trump's team?  How about all those Michael Cohen tapes and revelations? Wasn't he Trump's attorney?  How about all those Russians indicted and escaped to Russia. Didn't Trump Jr. meet with some of them?  ..................You may need to have a hearing test if you are only hearing crickets. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
153
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

149 Views
Message 52 of 122

@mandm84 wrote:

I Never used the term "Worship" - you did Tex. Robert S. Mueller III made " extraordinary feats " in Vietnam and was awarded medals accordingly , but maybe not up to your standards Tex.


Were you in Vietnam to observe what sort of feats was performed?   Your posts reflect hero worship.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
152
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

152 Views
Message 53 of 122

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Anything connected to Trump's business and finances is going to be subject to scrutiny and, based on how hard he has tried to hide it, it has to be pretty bad. 

 

It is now reported there are 100 more Cohen tapes.  The one released supposedly because it was the least incriminating.  It's going to take more and more time for our legal system(s) to untangle dt's web of crimes.


Hopefully, Cohen did some taping while on the phone with Donald while he was in Florida which is a two person consent state for taping legally, because if that is the case, Cohen will be heading to jail.

 

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/florida-recording-law


Are you really saying "Trump is guilty but we should throw out the evidence"?  That is your defense of Trump?  


I am saying if there are 100 tapes, some may be illegally gotten. I doubt if anything to do with Russia is on those tapes, but the libs and you are on that witch hunt and will settle for anything. I'm also saying that Cohen may be headed to jail for illegal taping! Trump doesn't need any defense although he's got you guys to spar with.

 

Clear now?


With many of Trump's campaign staff known to have contacted Russians already, with some indicted, and other evidence being withheld, probably don't need any tapes.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
152
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

157 Views
Message 54 of 122

I can't  believe that grown up men can actually posts like the ones that I have seen, haven't seen anything like that since grammar school,  "mine is bigger than yours:" LOL

Please, whatever happens with this suit, will be the precedent to follow in subsequent Administrations. and the manner that future presidents will have to act.
Is really surprising to me that we didn't have laws that protected this country against the happenings that we are seeing today.
But hoping that this suit no matter what is the conclusion will provide with future rules that any President will have to follow.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
156
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

156 Views
Message 55 of 122

@mandm84 wrote:

Understand Robert S. Mueller III doesn't see things left or right when it comes to Justice , he only see's straight or crooked !


And so far nothing - crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

157 Views
Message 56 of 122

I Never used the term "Worship" - you did Tex. Robert S. Mueller III made " extraordinary feats " in Vietnam and was awarded medals accordingly , but maybe not up to your standards Tex.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
157
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

161 Views
Message 57 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

You threw the term  "Worship" into the conversation Tex and then played on it , not I. I'm sure you wont give us your honest opinion of Robert S. Mueller III because it wont support your attack on Liberals !!!


We'll see about Mueller when the results of his investigation comes out.  You don't like the term 'worship' then quit using it and the term 'hero' without any extraordinary feats.


To be clear, Mueller is investigating the Trump campaign's collusion with the Russians. Emoluments is an investigation about Trump violating the Constitution by taking bribes in the form of business profits from other nations. 

 

I am not sure what term, other than "worship" would apply.  The Trump Republicans expect to be rewarded "in the future". They ignore any facts about Trump they do not like. They gather together in huge stadiums as churches. They chant. They have their own bible in Twitter.

 

All praise be to Satan and Trump is his prophet.  

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
161
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

160 Views
Message 58 of 122

@mandm84 wrote:

You threw the term  "Worship" into the conversation Tex and then played on it , not I. I'm sure you wont give us your honest opinion of Robert S. Mueller III because it wont support your attack on Liberals !!!


We'll see about Mueller when the results of his investigation comes out.  You don't like the term 'worship' then quit using it and the term 'hero' without any extraordinary feats.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
148
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

148 Views
Message 59 of 122

Understand Robert S. Mueller III doesn't see things left or right when it comes to Justice , he only see's straight or crooked !

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
148
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
148
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

148 Views
Message 60 of 122

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 



Will GOPers EVER stop lying about Bill Clinton? He CONSIDERED joining the ROTC to become less eligible for the draft, but before he needed to take that step, HE GOT A VERY HIGH NUMBER IN THE DRAFT LOTTERY, knew he would not be drafted, and continued his stellar academic career with no trace of "devious" in his behavior.


Still keeping this discussion off-topic?  Bill Clinton was/is a flim-flam artist.  As you say he considered ROTC as a means of delaying the draft.  Even the ROTC commander said that Clinton deceived him.  But your post does indicate that hero worship exists among the left.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
148
Views