If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

Message 41 of 122

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

And so far nothing - crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 Indictments (including 12 Russian Intelligence Officers) and 5 guilty pleas say otherwise!

Image result for cartoon connect the dots

Are any indictments or pleas tied to any illegality of Mueller's only target - "get Trump"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Would you say the same thing if they would tell you that education'should be free at all levels.? that is what you supported remember?  what else did you support that Bernie had to say, if you hear that again, would you support him now?

I was supporting Bernie during the Primaries because he wasn't Hillary.  So why was you supporting Trump during the Primaries?  Now you are against him.   Why?

I am inclined to think that you are becoming forgetful. I voted for Trump in the Primaries, because I couldn't believe that anyone with a brain could make him President. but why did you vote for Bernie, and not for anyone in the Republican Party? you had a lot of very good choices in the primary.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 122

@rker321 wrote:

Would you say the same thing if they would tell you that education'should be free at all levels.? that is what you supported remember?  what else did you support that Bernie had to say, if you hear that again, would you support him now?

I was supporting Bernie during the Primaries because he wasn't Hillary.  So why was you supporting Trump during the Primaries?  Now you are against him.   Why?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 122

If there is a registered Democrat that actually stays home and doesn't go and vote, I don't know what to think. the same with any Independent and Republican that doesn't agree with this Administration.
We need to get this country back again and the only way to do so is to stop TRump and that Freedom Caucus aka Tea Party people that are making this country become the biggest failure in its history. The message is very simple, We all need to stop Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Your big blue wave coming in the fall will be a ripple in the pond! Expect to lose more seats.

They'll be lucky if their blue wave isn't flushed down the drain.  Democrats have nothing to offer.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 122

Earned like the Honorable Robert S. Mueller III. You will never find a better Lawman in our Land !!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 122

@mandm84 wrote:

I'm not the one who decides who gets Military Medals of Honor. Are you Tex ? 

That is the point.  But those who earn the Congressional Medal of Honor and others in that category are the ones who are the true heroes.

So are you insisting on staying off topic with this?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 122

I'm not the one who decides who gets Military Medals of Honor. Are you Tex ? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 122

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

29 Indictments (including 12 Russian Intelligence Officers) and 5 guilty pleas say otherwise!

Image result for cartoon connect the dots

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 122

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Understand Robert S. Mueller III doesn't see things left or right when it comes to Justice , he only see's straight or crooked !

A bogus claim NOTHAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 Indictments (including 12 Russian Intelligence Officers) and 5 guilty pleas say otherwise and indicate that you have no idea as to what has already HAPPENED relative to Mueller's already successful investigation!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views