From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

130 Views
Message 31 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


But what about the emoluments suit?  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........


What about it?  Not much being mentioned about it in the media. 


But I thought trump supporters say the media is "fake"?

 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

123 Views
Message 32 of 122

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


And so far nothing - crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


29 Indictments (including 12 Russian Intelligence Officers) and 5 guilty pleas say otherwise!

Image result for cartoon connect the dots


 


Are any indictments or pleas tied to any illegality of Mueller's only target - "get Trump"?


Once again, I have the honor of pointing out fake news and alternate facts being published by our conservative friends. The Mueller investigation is charged with looking into Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election. I can see why you are confused because it is only the Republicans and the Trump campaign who have been pleading guilty and being indicted. Well, the Russians but they are practically a sub set of the Trump Campaign. 

 

Here is the link to Mueller's instructions. If nothing else, we Democrats do love facts. 

If anyone can find a Republican who can read, you ought to have them tell you what it really says. 


Yep, a porn star and a Playboy Bunny really makes your point.

 

A subpoena said, "Hillary, give us those emails" - she didn't. So, things don't necessarily happen as written. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
113
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

113 Views
Message 33 of 122

@mandm84 wrote:

Oh rk9152 , you're scared of Robert S. Mueller III too. You Far Right supporters should be because he is the Real Deal and he don't play Politics !!! 


"Scared"? No, I leave that shivering and quaking in terror while quivering in a corner and praying for Divine intervention to the left.

 

I just wonder if he is ever going to admit to his real target - not Russian meddling but President Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
113
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
113
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

113 Views
Message 34 of 122

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


And so far nothing - crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


29 Indictments (including 12 Russian Intelligence Officers) and 5 guilty pleas say otherwise!

Image result for cartoon connect the dots


 


Are any indictments or pleas tied to any illegality of Mueller's only target - "get Trump"?


The fact that Mueller has already obtained 19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas on persons other than Trump obviously indicates "several targets rk" .... rendering your contrived accusatory question completely bogus!

 


They were never "targets" - they were and are "vehicles" Mueller is using to try to "get Trump - by any means necessary".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
113
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
138
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

138 Views
Message 35 of 122

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


And so far nothing - crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


29 Indictments (including 12 Russian Intelligence Officers) and 5 guilty pleas say otherwise!

Image result for cartoon connect the dots


 


Are any indictments or pleas tied to any illegality of Mueller's only target - "get Trump"?


The fact that Mueller has already obtained 19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas on persons other than Trump obviously indicates "several targets rk" .... rendering your contrived accusatory question completely bogus!

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

141 Views
Message 36 of 122

Oh rk9152 , you're scared of Robert S. Mueller III too. You Far Right supporters should be because he is the Real Deal and he don't play Politics !!! 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
141
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
142
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

142 Views
Message 37 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

 

I am inclined to think that you are becoming forgetful. I voted for Trump in the Primaries, because I couldn't believe that anyone with a brain could make him President. but why did you vote for Bernie, and not for anyone in the Republican Party? you had a lot of very good choices in the primary.


 


But you did support and vote for Trump in the Primaries, regardless of the reason....

 

I said I voted for Bernie as a better choice than Hillary.  I was voting in the Democratic Primary.  I can't see why it is any of your business why I voted for anyone.  Or why you continue this line of questioning.  It has nothing to do with this topic. 


I liked Bernie's proposals but I wanted somebody I thought could govern. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
142
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
144
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

144 Views
Message 38 of 122

@TxGrandpa2

Okay, trump and his family have gained financially from being in political office. They cannot accept money, gifts, or gratuities from foreign governments or their representatives. 

Now there is a lawsuit which may expose trump’s financial dealings. 

Back to topic. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

157 Views
Message 39 of 122

@rker321 wrote:

 

I am inclined to think that you are becoming forgetful. I voted for Trump in the Primaries, because I couldn't believe that anyone with a brain could make him President. but why did you vote for Bernie, and not for anyone in the Republican Party? you had a lot of very good choices in the primary.


 


But you did support and vote for Trump in the Primaries, regardless of the reason....

 

I said I voted for Bernie as a better choice than Hillary.  I was voting in the Democratic Primary.  I can't see why it is any of your business why I voted for anyone.  Or why you continue this line of questioning.  It has nothing to do with this topic. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
157
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
156
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

156 Views
Message 40 of 122

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:


And so far nothing - crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


29 Indictments (including 12 Russian Intelligence Officers) and 5 guilty pleas say otherwise!

Image result for cartoon connect the dots


 


Are any indictments or pleas tied to any illegality of Mueller's only target - "get Trump"?


Once again, I have the honor of pointing out fake news and alternate facts being published by our conservative friends. The Mueller investigation is charged with looking into Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election. I can see why you are confused because it is only the Republicans and the Trump campaign who have been pleading guilty and being indicted. Well, the Russians but they are practically a sub set of the Trump Campaign. 

 

Here is the link to Mueller's instructions. If nothing else, we Democrats do love facts. 

If anyone can find a Republican who can read, you ought to have them tell you what it really says. 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
156
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors