Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

137 Views
Message 11 of 122

@BigLib wrote:


That's hillary-ious! Wasn't about Hillary, until it was about Hillary. The comment about the Hillary email subpoena wasn't about her, but it was about her. And, still, none of it has a thing to do with Trump and the emoluments clause of the Constitution, which is this thread's TOPIC.

 


 


Touchy about any perceived insults about the goddess?  Its ok for liberal leftists to mention anyone no matter what the topic, but others are supposed to leave Hillary out of any post that might reflect on her?  How many liberals stay on topic without bring in Trump.   

 

Have a nice afternoon!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
137
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

137 Views
Message 12 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:


What, exactly, does Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Nixon have to do with a thread concerning ONLY Trump and the emoluments clause of the Constitution?


 

 


The ones throwing the pasta against the wall is those who failed to read that the comment wasn't about Hillary, nor Obama, but was mentioning Hillary/Obama cultists who had their feelings hurt by the mention of their heroine's name.


That's hillary-ious! Wasn't about Hillary, until it was about Hillary. The comment about the Hillary email subpoena wasn't about her, but it was about her. And, still, none of it has a thing to do with Trump and the emoluments clause of the Constitution, which is this thread's TOPIC.

 

If the trump cultists get any more spin on their answers, they're gonna have to start handing out dramamine along with them! (hark, hark)

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
137
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
131
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

131 Views
Message 13 of 122

@BigLib wrote:


What, exactly, does Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Nixon have to do with a thread concerning ONLY Trump and the emoluments clause of the Constitution?


 

 


The ones throwing the pasta against the wall is those who failed to read that the comment wasn't about Hillary, nor Obama, but was mentioning Hillary/Obama cultists who had their feelings hurt by the mention of their heroine's name.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
131
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
147
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

147 Views
Message 14 of 122

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Whenever Trump Cult members are frustrated that they can't get everyone to believe that although many surrounding candidate Trump have dirty hands, Trump's hands are pristine, they *throw* in Hillary, and insist the topic remain about her. Now that's funny.

 

 


According to the liberals no one is allowed to bring up past Democrats.   Why not throw in Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton the same as Bush, Reagan, Nixon, etc are brought up by the leftist liberals?  Are liberals given special dispensation to do so, but no one else is allowed to do the same?

 

 


What, exactly, does Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Nixon have to do with a thread concerning ONLY Trump and the emoluments clause of the Constitution?

 

Once again, the trump cultists throw a whole pot of pasta against the wall, hoping that no one will notice that everyone around trump has poo under their fingernails, but we're supposed to be gullible enough to believe trump had no idea and his hands are clean.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
147
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
157
Views

Here comes the emoluments suit!!

157 Views
Message 15 of 122

It makes NH feel better when he tells others how to think. Does that sound like anyone we know? Let him believe what he wants because I couldn't care less what he thinks. 

 

People like me are very excited by this legal action because we want to know what Trump is hiding from the American people. We also know that Trump's world revolves around making money and then more money. This is why we think this could be his downfall.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

147 Views
Message 16 of 122

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening cannot tell me who I speak for. I speak for those intelligent people who do not inhabit the alternate reality world of Trump's Cult where FAKE NEWS from Trump replaces facts and the truth. 


You speak for yourself and NO ONE ELSE!!!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
135
Views

Here comes the emoluments suit!!

135 Views
Message 17 of 122

Not Happening cannot tell me who I speak for. I speak for those intelligent people who do not inhabit the alternate reality world of Trump's Cult where FAKE NEWS from Trump replaces facts and the truth. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
135
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
124
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

124 Views
Message 18 of 122

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Who is we? They are intelligent people who do not live in the alternate reality of Trump World. They deal with REAL news and FACTS, something which does not exist in Trump World. 

 

Remember when Trump said North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat? We know that was yet another Trump lie.I could create an almost never ending list of his lies, but his cult members don't care.

 

Back to this thread, this case could prove to be the downfall for Trump because he will no longer be allowed to keep secrets from the American people and his cult members.


You don't speak for "we". You can only speak for "I"!

 

Is this a characteristic of the Obama/Hillary cult speaking for "we"?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
124
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
122
Views

Here comes the emoluments suit!!

122 Views
Message 19 of 122

Who is we? They are intelligent people who do not live in the alternate reality of Trump World. They deal with REAL news and FACTS, something which does not exist in Trump World. 

 

Remember when Trump said North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat? We know that was yet another Trump lie.I could create an almost never ending list of his lies, but his cult members don't care.

 

Back to this thread, this case could prove to be the downfall for Trump because he will no longer be allowed to keep secrets from the American people and his cult members.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
122
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Here comes the emoluments suit!!

128 Views
Message 20 of 122

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We know, despite their claim the Mueller investigation is a waste of time, Trump Cult members are terrified. They may blindly devote themselves to their Supreme Leader at most levels, but deep down,they know Trump is a crook and a piece of trash.


Who is this "we know"? Since you can ONLY speak for yourself, you really mean "I know".  Trump supporters are not "terrified" as you claim and see the Obama/Hillary cult making much ado about nothing!


I find it interesting that you reference Obama (no scandals) and Hillary (cleared of all accusations - cleared by Comey - not cleared by a trial) in comparison to Trump (we can't go a week without a scandal).  The AG of Maryland may lose this one. This is a part of the Constitution which has never been adjudicated (another Trump first) so we have no roadmap.  

 

The real fun will be when Trump has to produce his tax returns.  He will also have to produce the accounting records of his hotel AND ANY RELATED BUSINESSES including those trying for a foothold in Russia. This is going to be a treasure trove of discovery for all those things Trump has been trying to keep secret. 


The real fun is watching all the libs jump through hoops to prove something Trump did and failure seems to be dogging you.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
128
Views