Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Here are ten key questions about the Mueller Probe that are so far unanswered.....

Message 1 of 1

I thought this a very, very interesting read, and I gave answers to the 10 key questions.

#1, I expect Don Jr. to be charged with lying to Congress. Their version of the story on the Trump Tower has changed at least 3 times.

#2, I believe there was kompromat, or more likely collusion. Team Russia asked team Trump if they wanted dirt on DNC and HIllary. Team Trump said yes.

#3, Very possible Manafort shared polling data with Russia. I believe Cohen has indincated he did already.

#4, possibly Manafort and possiblyTrump I think may have directed Roger Stone to get Wikileaks info.

#5, Yes, possibly Manafort, Cohen or even Trump.

#6, ABSOLUTELY Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting. He knew everything about it.

#7, possibly. Too soon tot ell about Saudi Arabia and UAE and how they may fit into this.

#8, Russia had a contact working within the NRA. She was busted not too long ago.

#9, possibly Trump may be subpoened. Stay Tuned!!

#10, because he has LOTS to hide!!!!!!!!

10 key unanswered questions in the Mueller Probe.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies