Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: He looks like he sleeps inthe subway but

Message 1 of 10

IMO ,  Bannon is to Trump , what Cheney was to G.W. Bush - Dangerous !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Trump tells us how honest  Fox " news " is compared to the other major outlets such as NBC, ABC, and CNN. REALLY that's not what UNBIASED Fact Checkers such as " Politifact " report.

Lies about Lies !!! The Brainwashing is in full gear !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

Steve Bannon plans to deconstruction the Government.  Or will he just going to unravel it?   He manipulates his mentally ill fooltool in so many ways.  Who's worried?

A very strange post indeed. I'd love to hear how wanting to return our Nation to the concepts of our Constitution is related to mental illness and subway sleeping.

Where in the Constitution does it talk about turning this country into a dictatorship? I would love to hear how violating all the principles of the Constitution is indicative of wanting to return our nation to the concepts of the Constitution.

No place. Why would you even ask such a question? What "violating"??

Trying to gag the press, just for one.

"Gagging the press"???? Has any member of the press actually been "gagged". I think you are confusing asking for honesty from the media and calling out it's lack of honesty "gagging". Or, maybe trying to hide the lack of honesty of the media with "cats" or whatever is the diversionary term of the day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Chas--

--obstruction of what?

colluding with a known enemy is wrong?

Targeting groups who are different is wrong?

Suppression of the press and lying about journalists producing "fake" news??

What could possibly be wrong with that?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

Maybe the illegal aliens we are hearing about are beings from other planets--one or more of those seven just found??

Explains having no clue as to what is happening to our country.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

Steve Bannon plans to deconstruction the Government.  Or will he just going to unravel it?   He manipulates his mentally ill fooltool in so many ways.  Who's worried?

A very strange post indeed. I'd love to hear how wanting to return our Nation to the concepts of our Constitution is related to mental illness and subway sleeping.

Where in the Constitution does it talk about turning this country into a dictatorship? I would love to hear how violating all the principles of the Constitution is indicative of wanting to return our nation to the concepts of the Constitution.

Trying to gag the press, just for one.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mimi0000 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@mimi0000 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@mimi0000 wrote:

"Mentally ill fooltool"    I am worried but not about Steve Bannon : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

He looks like he sleeps inthe subway but

Message 10 of 10

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs