Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 5

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

Seems like you should know by now that things are just made up to cause turmoil - that is the Russian way.

And they certainly do have great success on these boards - one wild rant after another attacking the President or anyone who supports his efforts.

Ah good. I am glad you dropped in. You can explain the logic behind this plan. What is Trump TRYING to do this time.  (Remember when we had presidents who had reasonable goals and achieved things rather than crazy goals and attempts?)

I'm sure you know that I was responding to the comment about "the Russian way". And I am sure you have heard of the Russian plan to weaken us through division. 

Under those circumstances, I'm sure you realize that your question makes no sense.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@rk9152 wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

Seems like you should know by now that things are just made up to cause turmoil - that is the Russian way.

And they certainly do have great success on these boards - one wild rant after another attacking the President or anyone who supports his efforts.

Ah good. I am glad you dropped in. You can explain the logic behind this plan. What is Trump TRYING to do this time.  (Remember when we had presidents who had reasonable goals and achieved things rather than crazy goals and attempts?)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@GailL1 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I have heard the rumors about this but haven't seen any official notification - NPR reported yesterday afternoon - "As of late Thursday, there was no official announcement from the Trump administration and the Department of Homeland Security, and Customs and Border Protection did not respond to requests for comment."

Seems like you should know by now that many things said in passing - never happen.

Course, we can always place them in tents close to the Trump South Florida properties.

On the other hand, moving some of them around since there are so many, isn't a bad idea - that way the toll is better equally shared. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Have Florida call us. We have been dealing with this moron for two years

Message 5 of 5

Most presidents try to represent the citizens of the United States. Trump again proves he only represents himself and his base. Sending undocumented immigrants to two Florida counties is just a more expensive way of what he has been doing our border cities.  Have them give us a call, we can tell you how to handle the 500/month Trump is too incompetent to process properly.  We've been doing it for two years and can tell you how. 

TALLAHASSEE — President Donald Trump‘s plans to send potentially hundreds of undocumented immigrants each month to the Democratic strongholds of Broward and Palm Beach counties ignited a torrent of criticism from local Florida officials who called the move political.

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2019/05/16/trump-sending-500-migrants-a-month-to-flori...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors