AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hate crimes rose the day after Trump was elected, FBI data show

Message 1 of 11

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

No, the fraud is your claiming you support law enforcement. The headline is about the FBI statistics.  Your KKK has been doing this well before anyone heard of trump, but the realiy is "hate crimes have increased since the day trump was elected"....FACT!

The stats show the title to be a fraud. Prove it.  Then, if you can, then go complain to the FBI....it's thier stats.

BTW - "your KKK" sounds like hate speech. It is; I loath the KKK and those who support them.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@Centristsin2010wrote:

No, the fraud is your claiming you support law enforcement. The headline is about the FBI statistics.  Your KKK has been doing this well before anyone heard of trump, but the realiy is "hate crimes have increased since the day trump was elected"....FACT!

The stats show the title to be a fraud. 

BTW - "your KKK" sounds like hate speech.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

You guys claim (erroneously) that President Trump is a fan of such hate groups yet,  sure seems to be.....but these hate crimes may not be related to Hate Groups, though I guess they could be.  no it doesn't "sure seem" - it is just more of the "oh how I hate Trump" jazz  There he goes again with another straw argument.  Most get the "cause and effect" of hateful narrative; and then there are trump Cult Members....always in denial about their guy.....just like cult members.  he gets elected and they get so POed that they go out and attack someone.  PO'd?  No, don't be so silly..... (of course, ANOTHER straw point by, rk)  They are emboldened.  They are supported by his base....has he said anything about not enforcing laws that they may be breaking?  I don't know, but we have heard him say he'd pay their legal costs....

Your blind hatred leads to irrational thought.  The only blind hatred I've seen is your's.....  no, it's on the left and that ain't me.  Well that's certainly revealing.... Example - all that increase happened in the last two months of the year, was that in the report?  Is that an "irrational thought"?  It's a news article, rk.  No need to insult others. but - did it all happen in the last two months of the year? If not, it is not related to the election of Trump as claimed.  It's been going on since trump began his birther lie and has continued since, AND increasing each year.  But thanks for asking....

So, you admit that the topic is a fraud. Thank you for your honesty.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

You guys claim (erroneously) that President Trump is a fan of such hate groups yet,  sure seems to be.....but these hate crimes may not be related to Hate Groups, though I guess they could be.  no it doesn't "sure seem" - it is just more of the "oh how I hate Trump" jazz  There he goes again with another straw argument.  Most get the "cause and effect" of hateful narrative; and then there are trump Cult Members....always in denial about their guy.....just like cult members.  he gets elected and they get so POed that they go out and attack someone.  PO'd?  No, don't be so silly..... (of course, ANOTHER straw point by, rk)  They are emboldened.  They are supported by his base....has he said anything about not enforcing laws that they may be breaking?  I don't know, but we have heard him say he'd pay their legal costs....

Your blind hatred leads to irrational thought.  The only blind hatred I've seen is your's.....  no, it's on the left and that ain't me.  Well that's certainly revealing.... Example - all that increase happened in the last two months of the year, was that in the report?  Is that an "irrational thought"?  It's a news article, rk.  No need to insult others. but - did it all happen in the last two months of the year? If not, it is not related to the election of Trump as claimed.  It's been going on since trump began his birther lie and has continued since, AND increasing each year.  But thanks for asking....

So, you admit that the topic is a fraud. Thank you for your honesty.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

You guys claim (erroneously) that President Trump is a fan of such hate groups yet,  sure seems to be.....but these hate crimes may not be related to Hate Groups, though I guess they could be.  no it doesn't "sure seem" - it is just more of the "oh how I hate Trump" jazz he gets elected and they get so POed that they go out and attack someone.  PO'd?  No, don't be so silly..... (of course, ANOTHER straw point by, rk)  They are emboldened.  They are supported by his base....has he said anything about not enforcing laws that they may be breaking?

Your blind hatred leads to irrational thought.  The only blind hatred I've seen is your's.....  no, it's on the left and that ain't me Example - all that increase happened in the last two months of the year, was that in the report?  Is that an "irrational thought"?  It's a news article, rk.  No need to insult others. but - did it all happen in the last two months of the year? If not, it is not related to the election of Trump as claimed.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@rk9152wrote:

You guys claim (erroneously) that President Trump is a fan of such hate groups yet,  sure seems to be.....but these hate crimes may not be related to Hate Groups, though I guess they could be.  he gets elected and they get so POed that they go out and attack someone.  PO'd?  No, don't be so silly..... (of course, ANOTHER straw point by, rk)  They are emboldened.  They are supported by his base....

Your blind hatred leads to irrational thought.  The only blind hatred I've seen is your's.....   Example - all that increase happened in the last two months of the year, was that in the report?  Is that an "irrational thought"?  It's a news article, rk.  No need to insult others.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

You guys claim (erroneously) that President Trump is a fan of such hate groups yet, he gets elected and they get so POed that they go out and attack someone.

Your blind hatred leads to irrational thought. Example - all that increase happened in the last two months of the year, was that in the report?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Through his campaign rhetoric, trump emboldened those in the Alt-Right ...........  the racists, white supremacists, KKK's, Nazis, homophobes, and xenophobes. Trump legitimized all of those groups appointing Bannon. Of course hate crimes escalated.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

The haters won, so they celebrated with hate. What else did you expect would happen?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22