You Can Double the Difference You Make for Vulnerable Seniors — Donate Today, and Your Gift Will Be Matched! Find Out More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Hate and Fear

Message 1 of 13

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

hate-and-fear1.jpg

alexjones.jpg

hannity.jpg

Reagan killed the Fairness Doctrine because he knew lying was the Republican's only defense against the Truth that kept coming out in legitimate broadcast journalism. It worked - the neoRepublicans got their base to believe some Mexican held a gun to their boss's head and forced him to move the good jobs to the Commie slaves in Asia and affirmative action is why they haven't had a raise since 1982.

How about freedom of the press in which the government does not control that which is broadcast? I had not heard of that Mexican/Commie slaves situation - can you substantiate that or is that just one more of "those" facts?

Pulling this off was a feat that would bring tears to the eyes of Joe Goebbels and is bringing Joe's party to Power in America, disguised as the Party of Lincoln no less.

Oh Lordy, another drama queen.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

hate-and-fear1.jpg

alexjones.jpg

hannity.jpg

Reagan killed the Fairness Doctrine because he knew lying was the Republican's only defense against the Truth that kept coming out in legitimate broadcast journalism. It worked - the neoRepublicans got their base to believe some Mexican held a gun to their boss's head and forced him to move the good jobs to the Commie slaves in Asia and affirmative action is why they haven't had a raise since 1982.

Pulling this off was a feat that would bring tears to the eyes of Joe Goebbels and is bringing Joe's party to Power in America, disguised as the Party of Lincoln no less.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Thank you Soosie, for revealing exactly your motives for your cartoons. I congratulate you. because there are posters that continue to fall for them. ---------@rker321..................I'm sorry they bother you and also hate that you HAVE TO respond to them.

You  are correct. but I feel that someone has to point out what you are trying to do. and perhaps, they will eventually understand. what I have been saying.

What is it that your deep analysis of Soosie's posts taught you - that she is expressing a political position??

My response was to Soosie, please stay on your hut for a while?

"on my hut".....?????

Yep - in ersatz high dudgeon - perched atop one's in a snit...

trump followers and supporters are this century's Quislings
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Thank you Soosie, for revealing exactly your motives for your cartoons. I congratulate you. because there are posters that continue to fall for them. ---------@rker321..................I'm sorry they bother you and also hate that you HAVE TO respond to them.

You  are correct. but I feel that someone has to point out what you are trying to do. and perhaps, they will eventually understand. what I have been saying.

What is it that your deep analysis of Soosie's posts taught you - that she is expressing a political position??

"on my hut".....?????

Message 5 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Perhaps you should quit reading those posts and quit telling others how to post?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13

@rker321 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 13

@Soosie wrote:

Message 9 of 13
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13

@Soosie wrote:
This one was a test to see if anyone really looked before they leaped with both feet.

Thank you Soosie, for revealing exactly your motives for your cartoons. I congratulate you. because there are posters that continue to fall for them.