Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

Message 41 of 69

@L42010 wrote:

These are indeed very sad and dangerous times.  All of this division shows, in my opinion, how our leaders/representation doesn't really serve all it's people, but just the side that will back them. Again, I must repeat some lyrics of "Divided We Stand, United We Fall".  Divided states of America, is that what they want???  Even though one might win by a favor of a party, they still are suppose to represent all, no?

It does indeed seem to be what they want. As soon as the President was inaugurated the "Resistance" began it's efforts to divide the legally elected government.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why has the POTUS, trump, minimized White Supremacy?  He had a White Nationalist as his top adviser, Bannon.  He minimized White Supremacy in Charlottesville with his "fine people on both sides" comment.  Now he minimises it after the New Zealand incident where the perpetrator even mentioned his name.

Why does trump not speak out loudly against White Supremacy?

Two Main Reasons I think

1. No Matter What The Issue - Trumps Instincts Are To - EXPLOIT - Differences......................he's continues using this Tactic because - it's been incredibly successful - this is what happens when you have a Powerful Person with a Immense Audience who has No Curiosity About Facts & Not One Ounce or Shred of Empathy or any relationship with Truth

2. If you watch Trump for awhile he gets just as enthusiasitc and involved if he's Vetoing Major Legislation - Negotiating with World Leaders over Critical US Foreign Policy or Describing the Fast Food Buffet he's Organized for the College Football National Champs

Heres just one example

In the video, Trump notes that the White House brought in 300 hamburgers for the event. The president has made common practice of inflating numbers for his own benefit — whether it be the size of his inauguration crowd, or the trade deficit. He couldn’t help himself on Monday, either.

After the dinner wrapped, Trump addressed the high-performance athletes he had just served sodium-rich sandwiches. The number of hamburgers tripled. “Do we give you some little quick salads that the first lady will make, along with the second lady — they’ll make some salads. I said you guys aren’t into salads,” Trump said. “Or do I go out and send out for about 1,000 hamburgers? Big Macs. So we actually did. We bought 1,000. Burger King. All American companies. Burger King, Wendy’s and McDonald’s.”

Clemson lists 119 players on its 2018-2019 football roster, along with 11 coaches. If the White House ordered 1,000 hamburgers, it would be enough for each player or coach to eat seven burgers, and that’s assuming all 130 of them made the trip to Washington. Pizza, chicken nuggets, salad and fries were also being served. “We have everything that I like, that you like,” Trump said.

“I know that no matter what we did there’s nothing you could have that’s better than that.”

On Tuesday morning, the number grew from 1,000 hamburgers to “over 1,000 hamberders,” which Trump claimed he paid for himself. He said it was all gone within an hour, which, again, means that each player would have had to have eaten over seven hamburgers, not to mention the other offerings.

Source - https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-fast-food-white-house-779128/

Now THAT makes sense, the President IS a White Supremacist because he jokes about the number of hamburgers.

Trump wasn't Joking about Hamburgers - Trump was lying - again

That is rediculous - why would anyone lie about how many hamburgers?  Lighten up, toss out the hatred and have a sense of humor.

And Once Again - Emblematic of the body of Trumps political and economic doctrines including a expectation that every Trump Audience shares his generalized distrust of Reason held and put into effect by Previous White Supremacists - Especially the Nazis

Do you really thing this guy in New Zealand was part of the Trump Audience?

And, of course one of the favorite words of the hate filled left - Nazi.

Yes Absolutely....................the Guy is still Alive & B4 he started killing those horrible people Trump[ wanted to Ban Entirely from entering the USA

the New Zealand Killer said this about Trump

'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose'

Source - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812653/Christchurch-shooter-supported-Trump-launched-attac...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 69

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What a strange post to think that this nut way over there needed our President to inspire him to kill people.

Nope. The right wingers aren't skirting away with this one.

Right you are - no skirting.

Remember how any mention of Steve Scalise being shot is indicative of the, how do you put it again, oh yeah, the "hate-filled left", correct? Yep, because left wingers are all full of hate. Hodgkinson isn't simply a "nut". He's the face of the "hate-filled left". Isn't that the narrative? Sure is.

Sure the shooter - but not Bernie Sanders who he worked for.

Same thing goes in this situation. Tarrant's motivations are indicative of the hate on the right. The klan, alt-right, white supremacists, white nationalists - they all worship at the shrine of right wing ideologies. Tree of Life shooter Bowers had the same motivations as Tarrant, only their targets were different. They're not "nuts". They're the face of the hate-filled right. All right wingers are full of hate. How do you like the narrative now.

Yes, the guy is a hater and acts on it. I am politically Conservative (politically right), do do not act out of hatred. I have absolutely no use for the ideology of the left - but i haven't shot anyone over it. In fact, while I do point out the obvious hatred on the part of some for our President - I have never posted "Democrats suck" - one of your guys did (but towards Republicans).

No one ever said Tarrant needed Trump's inspiration to carry out his racist attack. That's irrelevant junk you dreamed up on your own (it also illustrates how quickly you ran away from your earlier "he did it for attention" junk). The fact that Trump refuses to acknowledge that it was a racist attack, just like the racist attacks he refuses to acknowledge right here in America, are proof that Trump would rather kiss a white surpremacist's fanny, than put an end to right wing-inspired violence.

It was not I who brought President Trump into this discussion. So, it you want to talk about "junk" we can start there. And, as to junk, what racist attacks has the President not acknowledged?

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 69

These are indeed very sad and dangerous times.  All of this division shows, in my opinion, how our leaders/representation doesn't really serve all it's people, but just the side that will back them. Again, I must repeat some lyrics of "Divided We Stand, United We Fall".  Divided states of America, is that what they want???  Even though one might win by a favor of a party, they still are suppose to represent all, no?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 69

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why has the POTUS, trump, minimized White Supremacy?  He had a White Nationalist as his top adviser, Bannon.  He minimized White Supremacy in Charlottesville with his "fine people on both sides" comment.  Now he minimises it after the New Zealand incident where the perpetrator even mentioned his name.

Two Main Reasons I think

1. No Matter What The Issue - Trumps Instincts Are To - EXPLOIT - Differences......................he's continues using this Tactic because - it's been incredibly successful - this is what happens when you have a Powerful Person with a Immense Audience who has No Curiosity About Facts & Not One Ounce or Shred of Empathy or any relationship with Truth

2. If you watch Trump for awhile he gets just as enthusiasitc and involved if he's Vetoing Major Legislation - Negotiating with World Leaders over Critical US Foreign Policy or Describing the Fast Food Buffet he's Organized for the College Football National Champs

Heres just one example

In the video, Trump notes that the White House brought in 300 hamburgers for the event. The president has made common practice of inflating numbers for his own benefit — whether it be the size of his inauguration crowd, or the trade deficit. He couldn’t help himself on Monday, either.

After the dinner wrapped, Trump addressed the high-performance athletes he had just served sodium-rich sandwiches. The number of hamburgers tripled. “Do we give you some little quick salads that the first lady will make, along with the second lady — they’ll make some salads. I said you guys aren’t into salads,” Trump said. “Or do I go out and send out for about 1,000 hamburgers? Big Macs. So we actually did. We bought 1,000. Burger King. All American companies. Burger King, Wendy’s and McDonald’s.”

Clemson lists 119 players on its 2018-2019 football roster, along with 11 coaches. If the White House ordered 1,000 hamburgers, it would be enough for each player or coach to eat seven burgers, and that’s assuming all 130 of them made the trip to Washington. Pizza, chicken nuggets, salad and fries were also being served. “We have everything that I like, that you like,” Trump said.

“I know that no matter what we did there’s nothing you could have that’s better than that.”

On Tuesday morning, the number grew from 1,000 hamburgers to “over 1,000 hamberders,” which Trump claimed he paid for himself. He said it was all gone within an hour, which, again, means that each player would have had to have eaten over seven hamburgers, not to mention the other offerings.

Source - https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-fast-food-white-house-779128/

Now THAT makes sense, the President IS a White Supremacist because he jokes about the number of hamburgers.

That is rediculous - why would anyone lie about how many hamburgers?  Lighten up, toss out the hatred and have a sense of humor.

And Once Again - Emblematic of the body of Trumps political and economic doctrines including a expectation that every Trump Audience shares his generalized distrust of Reason held and put into effect by Previous White Supremacists - Especially the Nazis

Do you really thing this guy in New Zealand was part of the Trump Audience?

And, of course one of the favorite words of the hate filled left - Nazi.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

What a strange post to think that this nut way over there needed our President to inspire him to kill people.

Nope. The right wingers aren't skirting away with this one.

Remember how any mention of Steve Scalise being shot is indicative of the, how do you put it again, oh yeah, the "hate-filled left", correct? Yep, because left wingers are all full of hate. Hodgkinson isn't simply a "nut". He's the face of the "hate-filled left". Isn't that the narrative? Sure is.

Same thing goes in this situation. Tarrant's motivations are indicative of the hate on the right. The klan, alt-right, white supremacists, white nationalists - they all worship at the shrine of right wing ideologies. Tree of Life shooter Bowers had the same motivations as Tarrant, only their targets were different. They're not "nuts". They're the face of the hate-filled right. All right wingers are full of hate. How do you like the narrative now.

No one ever said Tarrant needed Trump's inspiration to carry out his racist attack. That's irrelevant junk you dreamed up on your own (it also illustrates how quickly you ran away from your earlier "he did it for attention" junk). The fact that Trump refuses to acknowledge that it was a racist attack, just like the racist attacks he refuses to acknowledge right here in America, are proof that Trump would rather kiss a white surpremacist's fanny, than put an end to right wing-inspired violence.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Two Main Reasons I think

Heres just one example

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 69

@mickstuder wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Two Main Reasons I think

Heres just one example

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 69

And here’s King on how, when we import people, we are displacing our culture:

When thinking about this migration issue, I must tell you something. Years ago, a book, “The Camp of the Saints,” came into my hands. Why does the left denigrate this book? Why do they say it’s a radical, racist book? When I read the book, it was all completely logical to me that this could come to pass. And that this narrative should be imprinted into everybody’s brain: when you are importing people, even importing one single person, you are importing their culture. If you don’t import one, ten, or a hundred, but a million: they will subsume the native culture.

(You can also read about how “The Camp of Saints” was a seminal book for Steve Bannon as well.)

Here’s the shooter on how shared identity is fundamental to a nation:

The nation? What nations do we have to conserve? What our [sic] own nations now based on? Their [sic] is no shared culture, ethnicity, language, values or beliefs. Anyone can be a member of our nation, as long as they have the paperwork. They need not be born here, share our race, our language, our culture or our beliefs.

And here’s Steve King, from the House floor, on how if we lose our shared culture, “America goes wobbly”:

Free gents prize capitalism, the dynamic economy we have, and Judeo-Christian values that are core in the foundation. They were the founding of our country. They are the core of the moral foundation we are as a people. They are part of our religion. They are part of our culture. And this nation would collapse if we ever lost them, and when they are weakened, American goes wobbly.

The shooter spends a considerable amount of time linking to stories about “European women” being raped by immigrants.

Many of you may already know about the rape of British women by the invading forces, Rotherham of course being the most well-known case. But what few know is that Rotherham is just one of an ongoing trend of rape and molestation perpetrated by these non-white scum.

And here’s Louie Gohmert spending some time on the floor arguing that sanctuary cities are attracting rapists:

They might as well put the Statue of Liberty out in San Francisco harbor saying: Give us your tired, your poor, your felons, your people that like to shoot other people and rob them, because that is basically what San Francisco has been saying: We don’t care if you are a felon, we don’t care if you kill people, you rape women, or raped anybody, we want you here, and we won’t tell on you, so you come right in here.

Of course, casting immigrants as rapists is something President Donald Trump did on the day he announced his campaign for the White House:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Source - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/new-zealand-shooter-steve-king-louie-gohmert-rhetoric_n_5c8bf2e4e4b0d...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 69

I HAD TO DO THIS POST IN SEVERAL PARTS BECAUSE THE AARP SOFTWARE LOCKS YOUN INTO THE SAME - FORMATTING - AS THE MATERIAL YOU ARE QUOTING

Here’s the shooter on the unprecedented “invasion” of immigration:

We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history. Millions of people are pouring across our borders, legally, invited by the state and corporate entities to replace the white people who have failed to reproduce, failed to create cheap labor, new consumers and tax base that the corporations and states needs to thrive.

And here’s Gohmert in 2014, on the House floor, talking about how immigration is an “invasion” unseen since D-Day:

We know that the invasion into France by the Allied Forces consisted of about 150,000 troops. About 150,000 people was the biggest invasion in history. And since then, we come up to the year 2014 and the New York Times reported that just in the recent months we have had 240,000 adults and 52,000 children, now it’s being reported that it’s closer to 60,000 children, as I understand the article said, since April, just two months, we’ve had nearly 300,000 people invade the United States through Texas. And then it’s now being reported that there are 300,000 people making their way up from Central America to the United States.

The shooter also devotes an entire section to how “Diversity is weak.”

Diversity is not a strength. Unity, purpose, trust, traditions, nationalism and racial nationalism is what provides strength. Everything else is a catchphrase.

And here’s a now-infamous tweet from Steve King where he says “diversity is not our strength” and links to an article praising nationalist Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban:

Diversity is not our strength. Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will not lead to a higher quality of life but a lower one.” https://t.co/ZlMXzcc87w

— Steve King (@SteveKingIA) December 8, 2017

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: