Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
245
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

245 Views
Message 1 of 69

 

1708601.gif

 

 

 

 

222877_600.jpg

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
245
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
252
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

252 Views
Message 2 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   

 

    Only people who hate anyone that is not White Nationalist missed to connection to the Yellow Jackets behavior in France.    This is the Bannon Special.  


I am White (by birth). I am a Nationalist (as opposed to an internationalist). Your problem??

 

The yellow jackets were protesting Macron's  PC positions on the environment in requiring them to pay higher gas taxes. Is that not reasonable as opposed to the racist implications of "White Nationalists" you assign to them.

 

And - Bannon????


We know from what is happening around the world that White Nationalist include groups like the KKK, and are  terrorist responsible for all the deaths by terrorists in this country in 2018 per the report on TV last evening. Bannon is a leader of White Nationalist along with Trump. Both use enablers to do their dirty work so they stay out of legal problems.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
252
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
260
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

260 Views
Message 3 of 69

@afisher wrote:

   

 

    Only people who hate anyone that is not White Nationalist missed to connection to the Yellow Jackets behavior in France.    This is the Bannon Special.  


I am White (by birth). I am a Nationalist (as opposed to an internationalist). Your problem??

 

The yellow jackets were protesting Macron's  PC positions on the environment in requiring them to pay higher gas taxes. Is that not reasonable as opposed to the racist implications of "White Nationalists" you assign to them.

 

And - Bannon????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
260
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
265
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

265 Views
Message 4 of 69

   Donald just welcomed an autocrat from Brazil who spewed hate for anyone who is not viewed by him as not traditional.    He is another of the autocrats who has a deep background in crime....just like DT.     

 

    Then you have Erdogan who is playing the New Zealand slaughter video tape to keep his followers amped up....(just like dt).   

 

    Only people who hate anyone that is not White Nationalist missed to connection to the Yellow Jackets behavior in France.    This is the Bannon Special.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
265
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

273 Views
Message 5 of 69

   Donald just welcomed an autocrat from Brazil who spewed hate for anyone who is not viewed by him as not traditional.    He is another of the autocrats who has a deep background in crime....just like DT.     

 

    Then you have Erdogan who is playing the New Zealand slaughter video tape to keep his followers amped up....(just like dt).   

 

    Only people who hate anyone that is not White Nationalist missed to connection to the Yellow Jackets behavior in France.    This is the Bannon Special.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
273
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
281
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

281 Views
Message 6 of 69

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Shift ended.


The usual - unable to deal with the facts presented so run away.


Deal with these facts:

 

The 'Mail Bomber" .... The Synagogue Shooter .... The Coast Guard White Supremacist .... and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned trump and are part of the far right.

 

 


Consider the attacks on Muslims - attackers hate Muslims while President Trump has done nothing to show animosity towards Muslims.

You have a very short memory (or very selective).


A bit light on specificity wouldn't you say?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
281
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
287
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

287 Views
Message 7 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Shift ended.


The usual - unable to deal with the facts presented so run away.


Deal with these facts:

 

The 'Mail Bomber" .... The Synagogue Shooter .... The Coast Guard White Supremacist .... and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned trump and are part of the far right.

 

 


Consider the attacks on Muslims - attackers hate Muslims while President Trump has done nothing to show animosity towards Muslims. On the other hand, do you think they might be motivated by such things as:
http://time.com/5075253/terrorist-attacks-australia-timeline/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe
https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/03/us/boston-marathon-terror-attack-fast-facts/index.html
Now, the synagogue shooting - President Trump has been a good friend to Israel and American Jews. However, the Dems seem a bit heavy in the anti-Semitism department.
The Coast Guard dude - do you suppose he learned his hatred starting in January of 2017?
"And are far right" - what Conservative ideology has any of them mentioned?

GUESS you missed the story about his kids and what they are doing to destroy the middle east for the sake of making money for Jerrold's family business. Yes that is the current far right ideology supported by Trump, and his handlers who use the enablers to spread their poison everyday.


GUESS I did and I GUESS I also missed the connection between my post and your response.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
287
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
289
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

289 Views
Message 8 of 69

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Trump has done nothing to show animosity towards Muslims.

mmm hmmm  What's the Muslim country ban count up to now - 7? 8?

 

 


Hmmmmm??  Are you referring to the continuation of the Obama policy?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
289
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
299
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

299 Views
Message 9 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Shift ended.


The usual - unable to deal with the facts presented so run away.


Deal with these facts:

 

The 'Mail Bomber" .... The Synagogue Shooter .... The Coast Guard White Supremacist .... and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned trump and are part of the far right.

 

 


Consider the attacks on Muslims - attackers hate Muslims while President Trump has done nothing to show animosity towards Muslims.

You have a very short memory (or very selective).


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
299
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
303
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

303 Views
Message 10 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Shift ended.


The usual - unable to deal with the facts presented so run away.


Deal with these facts:

 

The 'Mail Bomber" .... The Synagogue Shooter .... The Coast Guard White Supremacist .... and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned trump and are part of the far right.

 

 


Consider the attacks on Muslims - attackers hate Muslims while President Trump has done nothing to show animosity towards Muslims. On the other hand, do you think they might be motivated by such things as:
http://time.com/5075253/terrorist-attacks-australia-timeline/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe
https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/03/us/boston-marathon-terror-attack-fast-facts/index.html
Now, the synagogue shooting - President Trump has been a good friend to Israel and American Jews. However, the Dems seem a bit heavy in the anti-Semitism department.
The Coast Guard dude - do you suppose he learned his hatred starting in January of 2017?
"And are far right" - what Conservative ideology has any of them mentioned?

GUESS you missed the story about his kids and what they are doing to destroy the middle east for the sake of making money for Jerrold's family business. Yes that is the current far right ideology supported by Trump, and his handlers who use the enablers to spread their poison everyday.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
303
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors