Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

149 Views
Message 11 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

Trump has done nothing to show animosity towards Muslims.

mmm hmmm  What's the Muslim country ban count up to now - 7? 8?

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
152
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

152 Views
Message 12 of 69

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Shift ended.


The usual - unable to deal with the facts presented so run away.


Deal with these facts:

 

The 'Mail Bomber" .... The Synagogue Shooter .... The Coast Guard White Supremacist .... and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned trump and are part of the far right.

 

 


Consider the attacks on Muslims - attackers hate Muslims while President Trump has done nothing to show animosity towards Muslims. On the other hand, do you think they might be motivated by such things as:
http://time.com/5075253/terrorist-attacks-australia-timeline/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe
https://www.cnn.com/2013/06/03/us/boston-marathon-terror-attack-fast-facts/index.html
Now, the synagogue shooting - President Trump has been a good friend to Israel and American Jews. However, the Dems seem a bit heavy in the anti-Semitism department.
The Coast Guard dude - do you suppose he learned his hatred starting in January of 2017?
"And are far right" - what Conservative ideology has any of them mentioned?
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
152
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
169
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

169 Views
Message 13 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Shift ended.


The usual - unable to deal with the facts presented so run away.


Deal with these facts:

 

The 'Mail Bomber" .... The Synagogue Shooter .... The Coast Guard White Supremacist .... and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned trump and are part of the far right.

 

 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
169
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

183 Views
Message 14 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.


Actually, this enabler, or ignoble, or deplorable, or GOPerDupe is just amazed at the level of blind hatred that makes some blame any bad thing around the world on our President.


The enablers are always amazed at what is going on in the real world. The USA is quickly becoming a 3rd world country due to Trump and his followers.


This enabler, ignobeler, deplorable, GOPerDupe is not amazed. There are bad people out there and they do bad things.

 

But, what that has to do with the 3rd world theory is strange to me.


And Trump is he leader of the bad people who do bad things.


No, he is President of the USofA, and has no control over Boko Haram.


Shift ended.


The usual - unable to deal with the facts presented so run away.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
178
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

178 Views
Message 15 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump is the scum of the earth

He praises the worst mass murderer alive today - Kim.

He praises a man who orders assassinations like others order lunch- Putin

He praises Nazism KKK and White Supreamcists

He fills the air with hatred of Muslims

He fills the air with hatred of Women

He fills the air with hatred of non-whites

His hatred is expressed in all his policies and programs.

 

and Republicans praise HIM because he gave them POWER.

 

 


When you start with, "Trump is the scum of the earth" anything that follows is not objective, it is based on hate, not thinking.


So turn the post upside down and end with the inevidable conclusion from all tRump has said and done - that he is the scum of the Earth.

 

No hate, just the UNBIASED and inescapable evaluation of his time as the ToadPOTUS.


It really doesn't matter, top-down or bottom-up it is just a collection of "those" facts based on obvious blind hatred for our President.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

192 Views
Message 16 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.


Actually, this enabler, or ignoble, or deplorable, or GOPerDupe is just amazed at the level of blind hatred that makes some blame any bad thing around the world on our President.


The enablers are always amazed at what is going on in the real world. The USA is quickly becoming a 3rd world country due to Trump and his followers.


This enabler, ignobeler, deplorable, GOPerDupe is not amazed. There are bad people out there and they do bad things.

 

But, what that has to do with the 3rd world theory is strange to me.


And Trump is he leader of the bad people who do bad things.


No, he is President of the USofA, and has no control over Boko Haram.


Shift ended.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
194
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

194 Views
Message 17 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump is the scum of the earth

He praises the worst mass murderer alive today - Kim.

He praises a man who orders assassinations like others order lunch- Putin

He praises Nazism KKK and White Supreamcists

He fills the air with hatred of Muslims

He fills the air with hatred of Women

He fills the air with hatred of non-whites

His hatred is expressed in all his policies and programs.

 

and Republicans praise HIM because he gave them POWER.

 

 


When you start with, "Trump is the scum of the earth" anything that follows is not objective, it is based on hate, not thinking.


So turn the post upside down and end with the inevidable conclusion from all tRump has said and done - that he is the scum of the Earth.

 

No hate, just the UNBIASED and inescapable evaluation of his time as the ToadPOTUS.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
194
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

199 Views
Message 18 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.


Actually, this enabler, or ignoble, or deplorable, or GOPerDupe is just amazed at the level of blind hatred that makes some blame any bad thing around the world on our President.


The enablers are always amazed at what is going on in the real world. The USA is quickly becoming a 3rd world country due to Trump and his followers.


This enabler, ignobeler, deplorable, GOPerDupe is not amazed. There are bad people out there and they do bad things.

 

But, what that has to do with the 3rd world theory is strange to me.


And Trump is he leader of the bad people who do bad things.


No, he is President of the USofA, and has no control over Boko Haram.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
194
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

194 Views
Message 19 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump is the scum of the earth

He praises the worst mass murderer alive today - Kim.

He praises a man who orders assassinations like others order lunch- Putin

He praises Nazism KKK and White Supreamcists

He fills the air with hatred of Muslims

He fills the air with hatred of Women

He fills the air with hatred of non-whites

His hatred is expressed in all his policies and programs.

 

and Republicans praise HIM because he gave them POWER.

 

 


When you start with, "Trump is the scum of the earth" anything that follows is not objective, it is based on hate, not thinking.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
194
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
188
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

188 Views
Message 20 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.


Actually, this enabler, or ignoble, or deplorable, or GOPerDupe is just amazed at the level of blind hatred that makes some blame any bad thing around the world on our President.


The enablers are always amazed at what is going on in the real world. The USA is quickly becoming a 3rd world country due to Trump and his followers.


This enabler, ignobeler, deplorable, GOPerDupe is not amazed. There are bad people out there and they do bad things.

 

But, what that has to do with the 3rd world theory is strange to me.


And Trump is he leader of the bad people who do bad things.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
188
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors