Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
257
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

257 Views
Message 21 of 69

Trump is the scum of the earth

He praises the worst mass murderer alive today - Kim.

He praises a man who orders assassinations like others order lunch- Putin

He praises Nazism KKK and White Supreamcists

He fills the air with hatred of Muslims

He fills the air with hatred of Women

He fills the air with hatred of non-whites

His hatred is expressed in all his policies and programs.

 

and Republicans praise HIM because he gave them POWER.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
257
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
254
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

254 Views
Message 22 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.


Actually, this enabler, or ignoble, or deplorable, or GOPerDupe is just amazed at the level of blind hatred that makes some blame any bad thing around the world on our President.


The enablers are always amazed at what is going on in the real world. The USA is quickly becoming a 3rd world country due to Trump and his followers.


This enabler, ignobeler, deplorable, GOPerDupe is not amazed. There are bad people out there and they do bad things.

 

But, what that has to do with the 3rd world theory is strange to me.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
254
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
237
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

237 Views
Message 23 of 69

@gordyfl wrote:

I think hate is built inside us as part of a defense mechanism. Fortunately, we're also gifted with the ability to think rationally.


Leaders will stoke fears in people which can cause some to resort to violence. We see that violence almost daily in the news. 


Fear ---> Anger ---> Hate


We must guard against hating a whole group of people for the actions of a few.


"We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them."

 

hate religion.jpg

 


Well phrased.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
237
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
225
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

225 Views
Message 24 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Fulano jihadists and Boko Haram are massacring Christians on a regular basis and yet - no "breaking news", no demands for President Trump to denounce. What's the story??


The story is that lil donny isn't saying or tweeting a single word about it.

 

Does lil donny need others to tell him what to do?

The near perfect match between his statements and what's said on Fox indicate the answer is YES

 

Does lil donny only respond when there's intense public pressure?

The months it took him to renounce the support he got from David duke and the KKK would indicate the answer is YES

 

Does lil donny care less what is happening in Africa?

The identification of the continent as a gaggle of s*h countries would indicate the answer is YES.

 

NO indications lil donny is NOT a racist indicate he IS.

 


Is he a racist because he didn't say enough about the Boko Haram killings? 

 

I don't recall him calling Africa "a gaggle of s*h countries". Can you offer a quote or was that one more in that large stack of "those" facts?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
225
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
231
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

231 Views
Message 25 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.


Actually, this enabler, or ignoble, or deplorable, or GOPerDupe is just amazed at the level of blind hatred that makes some blame any bad thing around the world on our President.


The enablers are always amazed at what is going on in the real world. The USA is quickly becoming a 3rd world country due to Trump and his followers.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
231
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
229
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

229 Views
Message 26 of 69

I think hate is built inside us as part of a defense mechanism. Fortunately, we're also gifted with the ability to think rationally.


Leaders will stoke fears in people which can cause some to resort to violence. We see that violence almost daily in the news. 


Fear ---> Anger ---> Hate


We must guard against hating a whole group of people for the actions of a few.


"We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them."

 

hate religion.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
229
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

232 Views
Message 27 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

Fulano jihadists and Boko Haram are massacring Christians on a regular basis and yet - no "breaking news", no demands for President Trump to denounce. What's the story??


The story is that lil donny isn't saying or tweeting a single word about it.

 

Does lil donny need others to tell him what to do?

The near perfect match between his statements and what's said on Fox indicate the answer is YES

 

Does lil donny only respond when there's intense public pressure?

The months it took him to renounce the support he got from David duke and the KKK would indicate the answer is YES

 

Does lil donny care less what is happening in Africa?

The identification of the continent as a gaggle of s*h countries would indicate the answer is YES.

 

NO indications lil donny is NOT a racist indicate he IS.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
232
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
228
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

228 Views
Message 28 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


Wonder no more.Trump:

took MONTHS to disavow KKK support in 2016

Do you think he follows each and every group out there just waiting to "disavow" - don't be silly.

declared Mexican immigrants were rapists and murderers

Were there not rapists and murders here illegally from south of the border?

referred to much of central america and Africa as *** countries

As did their own citizens by fleeing.

told supporters to kick the c**p out of protesters at his rallies

It was a paid disrupter and do you really think that inspired the New Zealand killer (the topic)?

continues to identify immigrants as the cause of violent crime

Do some not commit crimes?

declared Nazis KKK and White Supremacists were good people

No so. But it is so embedded in the game plan I guess you can't drop it.

ordered non white infants to be torn from their mothers arms

There was no ripping - and the 9th Circuit required the separation. And it wasn't "non-white" - it was illegals.

supports keeping non white imigrant children in cages

sent Federal troops to "defend our border" against non-whites

Regardless of their race they had to be kept someplace. Their legal status was the reason, not race (as you seem to see everything).

puts nonwhite asylum seekers in "camps"

See above

denies nonwhites due process under the law

Example????

 

And the GOPerBase has the audacity to claim he's NOT a racist?

Not "audacity" - "honesty".

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
228
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

227 Views
Message 29 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53: 

 

Why does trump not speak out loudly against White Supremacy?

 

 

 

Simple..........he's afraid of offending his base.


I am part of his "base" and i am not a White Supremacist. So ...... your point???


Your statements are logically inconsistant. It's like saying "I support Hitler and his Regime, but I'm not a Nazi". That was technically true for the vast majority of Germans, because as late as 1940, only 7% had joined the party, but 43.6% of them voted for Hitler, mostly because they felt it was the Patriotic thing to do and refused to acknowlege what Nazis were actually doing.

 

This is a matter of political ideology, not a membership check.

 


You are basing your theory on a hate-filled meme involving President Trump and Nazism. So far no one has substantiated that wild claim except by the klatch getting together, agreeing with each other, swapping kudoes and calling anyone not agreeing with them Nazis.

 

Much as you have just done in calling me a Nazi. We sure have come a long way from "Don't call me a Commie", haven't we?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
227
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
226
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

226 Views
Message 30 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

 

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

 

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.


Wonder no more.Trump:

took MONTHS to disavow KKK support in 2016

declared Mexican immigrants were rapists and murderers

referred to much of central america and Africa as *** countries

told supporters to kick the c**p out of protesters at his rallies

continues to identify immigrants as the cause of violent crime

declared Nazis KKK and White Supremacists were good people

ordered non white infants to be torn from their mothers arms

supports keeping non white imigrant children in cages

sent Federal troops to "defend our border" against non-whites

puts nonwhite asylum seekers in "camps"

denies nonwhites due process under the law

 

And the GOPerBase has the audacity to claim he's NOT a racist?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
226
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors