Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hate America Is Exporting - - - New Zealand Terrorist Attack

Message 31 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53: 

Why does trump not speak out loudly against White Supremacy?

Simple..........he's afraid of offending his base.

I am part of his "base" and i am not a White Supremacist. So ...... your point???

Your statements are logically inconsistant. It's like saying "I support Hitler and his Regime, but I'm not a Nazi". That was technically true for the vast majority of Germans, because as late as 1940, only 7% had joined the party, but 43.6% of them voted for Hitler, mostly because they felt it was the Patriotic thing to do and refused to acknowlege what Nazis were actually doing.

This is a matter of political ideology, not a membership check.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.

They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.

Actually, this enabler, or ignoble, or deplorable, or GOPerDupe is just amazed at the level of blind hatred that makes some blame any bad thing around the world on our President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

It is hardly surprising that someone writing for a John Podesta left-wing Democrat tool would attack President Trump.

Why the shooter said what he said is unknowable - possibly to get more attention (like Smollett). And it certainly worked - the Trump haters here jumped right onboard.

I wonder if anyone has any rational reason to make such claims about our President.

They are not claims but facts. The right wing enablers at work trying to justify their leader who has always lived in the corrept underbelly of society.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 69

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And now your hatred for our President is so strong that you are quoting a mass killer in an effort to spread it.

And now because of your hatred for anything that denigrates trump you ignore the truth..

The truth doesn't denigrate Trump. The truth exposes what a weak leader he is, not a day goes by that he doesn't demonstrate his inability to govern sanely, and his hate-filled base can't stand the fact that everyone can see the emperor has no clothes.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

And now your hatred for our President is so strong that you are quoting a mass killer in an effort to spread it.

And now because of your hatred for anything that denigrates trump you ignore the truth..

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 69

The shooter is on tape telling the World he was "inspired" to slaughter his innocent neighbors because of Donald J Trump's example.

lil' donny's mouthpiece can say and he can twitter all they want, it will not alter the FACT it is TRUMP who inspires racist mass murder because TRUMP and his Republican Party have embraced the support of Nazi's, KKK and White Supremacists and preached the most vile hatred against Muslims and people of color. This is the SECOND racist mass murder lil donny and the Republicans can take credit for. How many more before we get them OUT OF POWER and keep them out?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  I am part of his "base" and i am not a White Supremacist. So ...... your point???

Ok, fair enough. So tell me, does Trump's noticable lack of a vigorous condemnation offend you? Do you see anything wrong with our president downplaying the world wide rise of white supremacy? Just wondering.

I have not seen any downplaying - what are you talking about?

His condemnation has been there to see if you are open minded. But, that is a big "if".

Yes he has downplayed it, he said "It's a small group of people". The experts disagree:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/after-new-zealand-shooting-trump-downplayed-white-nationalist-t...

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why has the POTUS, trump, minimized White Supremacy?  He had a White Nationalist as his top adviser, Bannon.  He minimized White Supremacy in Charlottesville with his "fine people on both sides" comment.  Now he minimises it after the New Zealand incident where the perpetrator even mentioned his name.

Two Main Reasons I think

1. No Matter What The Issue - Trumps Instincts Are To - EXPLOIT - Differences......................he's continues using this Tactic because - it's been incredibly successful - this is what happens when you have a Powerful Person with a Immense Audience who has No Curiosity About Facts & Not One Ounce or Shred of Empathy or any relationship with Truth

2. If you watch Trump for awhile he gets just as enthusiasitc and involved if he's Vetoing Major Legislation - Negotiating with World Leaders over Critical US Foreign Policy or Describing the Fast Food Buffet he's Organized for the College Football National Champs

Heres just one example

In the video, Trump notes that the White House brought in 300 hamburgers for the event. The president has made common practice of inflating numbers for his own benefit — whether it be the size of his inauguration crowd, or the trade deficit. He couldn’t help himself on Monday, either.

After the dinner wrapped, Trump addressed the high-performance athletes he had just served sodium-rich sandwiches. The number of hamburgers tripled. “Do we give you some little quick salads that the first lady will make, along with the second lady — they’ll make some salads. I said you guys aren’t into salads,” Trump said. “Or do I go out and send out for about 1,000 hamburgers? Big Macs. So we actually did. We bought 1,000. Burger King. All American companies. Burger King, Wendy’s and McDonald’s.”

Clemson lists 119 players on its 2018-2019 football roster, along with 11 coaches. If the White House ordered 1,000 hamburgers, it would be enough for each player or coach to eat seven burgers, and that’s assuming all 130 of them made the trip to Washington. Pizza, chicken nuggets, salad and fries were also being served. “We have everything that I like, that you like,” Trump said.

“I know that no matter what we did there’s nothing you could have that’s better than that.”

On Tuesday morning, the number grew from 1,000 hamburgers to “over 1,000 hamberders,” which Trump claimed he paid for himself. He said it was all gone within an hour, which, again, means that each player would have had to have eaten over seven hamburgers, not to mention the other offerings.

Source - https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-fast-food-white-house-779128/

Now THAT makes sense, the President IS a White Supremacist because he jokes about the number of hamburgers.

Trump wasn't Joking about Hamburgers - Trump was lying - again

That is rediculous - why would anyone lie about how many hamburgers?  Lighten up, toss out the hatred and have a sense of humor.

And Once Again - Emblematic of the body of Trumps political and economic doctrines including a expectation that every Trump Audience shares his generalized distrust of Reason held and put into effect by Previous White Supremacists - Especially the Nazis

Do you really thing this guy in New Zealand was part of the Trump Audience?

And, of course one of the favorite words of the hate filled left - Nazi.

Yes Absolutely....................the Guy is still Alive & B4 he started killing those horrible people Trump[ wanted to Ban Entirely from entering the USA

the New Zealand Killer said this about Trump

'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose'

Source - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812653/Christchurch-shooter-supported-Trump-launched-attac...

You asked if I thought the White Supremacist Killer in New Zealand was inspired by Trumps Own White Supremacists Views - I answered your question honestly..............

The Killer Himself Confirmed it as fact!

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

These are indeed very sad and dangerous times.  All of this division shows, in my opinion, how our leaders/representation doesn't really serve all it's people, but just the side that will back them. Again, I must repeat some lyrics of "Divided We Stand, United We Fall".  Divided states of America, is that what they want???  Even though one might win by a favor of a party, they still are suppose to represent all, no?

It does indeed seem to be what they want. As soon as the President was inaugurated the "Resistance" began it's efforts to divide the legally elected government.

Well, that is one view although you are twisting my sentiment. I was thinking about how this particular Leader was doing this prior to coming into office, but I will insert a link that will help me explain my position. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/politics/judge-curiel-trump-border-wall/index.html

This was the case where he felt the Judge wouldn't be fair because he was "Mexican".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 69

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why has the POTUS, trump, minimized White Supremacy?  He had a White Nationalist as his top adviser, Bannon.  He minimized White Supremacy in Charlottesville with his "fine people on both sides" comment.  Now he minimises it after the New Zealand incident where the perpetrator even mentioned his name.

Two Main Reasons I think

1. No Matter What The Issue - Trumps Instincts Are To - EXPLOIT - Differences......................he's continues using this Tactic because - it's been incredibly successful - this is what happens when you have a Powerful Person with a Immense Audience who has No Curiosity About Facts & Not One Ounce or Shred of Empathy or any relationship with Truth

2. If you watch Trump for awhile he gets just as enthusiasitc and involved if he's Vetoing Major Legislation - Negotiating with World Leaders over Critical US Foreign Policy or Describing the Fast Food Buffet he's Organized for the College Football National Champs

Heres just one example

In the video, Trump notes that the White House brought in 300 hamburgers for the event. The president has made common practice of inflating numbers for his own benefit — whether it be the size of his inauguration crowd, or the trade deficit. He couldn’t help himself on Monday, either.

After the dinner wrapped, Trump addressed the high-performance athletes he had just served sodium-rich sandwiches. The number of hamburgers tripled. “Do we give you some little quick salads that the first lady will make, along with the second lady — they’ll make some salads. I said you guys aren’t into salads,” Trump said. “Or do I go out and send out for about 1,000 hamburgers? Big Macs. So we actually did. We bought 1,000. Burger King. All American companies. Burger King, Wendy’s and McDonald’s.”

Clemson lists 119 players on its 2018-2019 football roster, along with 11 coaches. If the White House ordered 1,000 hamburgers, it would be enough for each player or coach to eat seven burgers, and that’s assuming all 130 of them made the trip to Washington. Pizza, chicken nuggets, salad and fries were also being served. “We have everything that I like, that you like,” Trump said.

“I know that no matter what we did there’s nothing you could have that’s better than that.”

On Tuesday morning, the number grew from 1,000 hamburgers to “over 1,000 hamberders,” which Trump claimed he paid for himself. He said it was all gone within an hour, which, again, means that each player would have had to have eaten over seven hamburgers, not to mention the other offerings.

Source - https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-fast-food-white-house-779128/

Now THAT makes sense, the President IS a White Supremacist because he jokes about the number of hamburgers.

Trump wasn't Joking about Hamburgers - Trump was lying - again

That is rediculous - why would anyone lie about how many hamburgers?  Lighten up, toss out the hatred and have a sense of humor.

And Once Again - Emblematic of the body of Trumps political and economic doctrines including a expectation that every Trump Audience shares his generalized distrust of Reason held and put into effect by Previous White Supremacists - Especially the Nazis

Do you really thing this guy in New Zealand was part of the Trump Audience?

And, of course one of the favorite words of the hate filled left - Nazi.

Yes Absolutely....................the Guy is still Alive & B4 he started killing those horrible people Trump[ wanted to Ban Entirely from entering the USA

the New Zealand Killer said this about Trump

'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose'

Source - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812653/Christchurch-shooter-supported-Trump-launched-attac...

Kudos
Views