Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Has Anyone in Trump World Mentioned Jesus Campos

Message 21 of 31

mickstuder wrote:

WebWiseWoman wrote:

First, thank you for caring...

Second, Jesus Campos is a name we in Las Vegas know and who Sheriff Lombardo credited MANY times with bringing this to a quicker end than may have been possible without him!

Please do not post hateful reutoric; please do not make this about anything other than what it was. Please do not hate!

The Las Vegas Strip and Valley will go dark for 11 minutes... “For they are the stars that shine brightest in our hearts”. #VegasStrong.

Sherrif Lombardo is a Political Hack along with Steve Sisolak - Sisolak who has been a power broker in the Clark County Politically Elite since 2009 - 8 straight years feeding at the Political Trough - Sherrif Lombardo isn;t even from the City of Las Vegas Nevada - He's from Some Powerful Politically Contrived County - This is the Best Part - The Mayor of Las Vegas who's Family has been holding the Mayor's Position for over 25 years or more - fun fact - Las Vegas is home to almost 3/4 of a million Residents but they get little benefit from the Billions taken in by the LAs Vegas Strip right in the Middle of their Downtown - The Mayor of Las Vegas has no Jurisidiction over the most infamous income producing part of the City - she is the Mayor of Las Vegas Nevada .....................................but has no jurisdiction over The Las Vegas Strip which is in the Middle of her City - WHY - The Las Vegas Strip & Clark County are the most corrupt Govenment Entities in the USA

If Jose Campos was a White Law Enforcement Officer - Trump would have already had a Hundred Main Stream Media pictures with his arm around him - holding Jesus arm up in the air

You're going to tell me that some hick from NH has no idea what he's talking about & that might be true - but I know Racism & Bigotry when I see it and I know corruption when I see it

Nevada is 73% White

Nevada is 28% Hispanic

Jose Campos is not a Household Name for the vast Majority of Citizens in the United States even though he was the most instrumental figure in Ending the Most Horrific Mass Murder in US History

I hear the name Steve Sisolak and Sherrif Joe Lombardo in my sleep - I had to do multiple Google Searches to even find the name Jose Campos because he's referred to repeatedly as the

Unarmed Security Guard - why is that?

I think know why - because in a State where you can walk down the middle of the street with Military Style Assault Weapons Strapped around your shoulders - being unarmed and non-white makes you invisible - a shadow - A Anomoly

Save me the Lecture about your suffering - the Majority of the Killed and Injured came from Way Outside the State of Nevada as does the Majority of the Money that the Nevada Residents enjoy that offsets their Taxes..........................

Are only security guards of a Hispanic heritage unarmed? If "yes", you are right - it is a horrible case of racism. If "no" you are interjecting race where it does not exist - typical of the hate filled left. 

And, can we now add the Sheriff and Administration of Las Vegas to your rather extensive "hate" list?

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 31

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Apparently you do not watch Fox news.

Most people don't watch that FAKE NEWS channel.

@gruffstuff.....One reason you have not heard of him is that "JETHRO BODINE" Trump has barely mentioned him during the daily news cycle relating to THIS PARTICULAR TRAGEDY.

With "JETHRO" Trump's propensity for hyperbole to just ask a question like "He did a good job, didn't he?" is almost a smack in the face to this brave security guard.

Just look at all the hyperbole that JETHRO uses pertaining to his administration's hurricane responses, the stock market, and the economy.... of course, none of which is HIS doing.

There is one exception, of course. The slow response and other blockades related to the response to the Puerto Rico disaster were actually initiated by him. And it is there that we see why so little has been mentioned about this hero by JETHRO.

The hyperbole is missing for the same reason JETHRO dragged his feet on Puerto Rico............ THE GUY'S NAME IS JESUS CAMPOS.

"JETHRO" is probably having ICE do a background check on him right now.

P.S. JETHRO just put out a tweet: "Nobody could have done what I have done for Puerto Rico with so little appreciation." There's that hyperbole again..... relating to HIMSELF!!!

THE RACIAL AND CULTURAL ANIMUS EMANATING FROM THE WHITE HOUSE IS REAL AND ONGOING.

His name is MR. Campos, not SENOR Campos. Why is everything racial to the hate filled left??

Nobody but rk has called the hero SENOR Campos- mostly they use his first name "Jesus". Guess rk wanted to drive home the fact Jesus Campos is male and not specifying that is racist??? Or perchance not watching FAUX and disagreeing with rk are racist acts?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 31

WebWiseWoman wrote:

Second, Jesus Campos is a name we in Las Vegas know and who Sheriff Lombardo credited MANY times with bringing this to a quicker end than may have been possible without him!

Please do not post hateful reutoric; please do not make this about anything other than what it was. Please do not hate!

The Las Vegas Strip and Valley will go dark for 11 minutes... “For they are the stars that shine brightest in our hearts”. #VegasStrong.

Sherrif Lombardo is a Political Hack along with Steve Sisolak - Sisolak who has been a power broker in the Clark County Politically Elite since 2009 - 8 straight years feeding at the Political Trough - Sherrif Lombardo isn;t even from the City of Las Vegas Nevada - He's from Some Powerful Politically Contrived County - This is the Best Part - The Mayor of Las Vegas who's Family has been holding the Mayor's Position for over 25 years or more - fun fact - Las Vegas is home to almost 3/4 of a million Residents but they get little benefit from the Billions taken in by the LAs Vegas Strip right in the Middle of their Downtown - The Mayor of Las Vegas has no Jurisidiction over the most infamous income producing part of the City - she is the Mayor of Las Vegas Nevada .....................................but has no jurisdiction over The Las Vegas Strip which is in the Middle of her City - WHY - The Las Vegas Strip & Clark County are the most corrupt Govenment Entities in the USA

If Jose Campos was a White Law Enforcement Officer - Trump would have already had a Hundred Main Stream Media pictures with his arm around him - holding Jesus arm up in the air

You're going to tell me that some hick from NH has no idea what he's talking about & that might be true - but I know Racism & Bigotry when I see it and I know corruption when I see it

Nevada is 73% White

Nevada is 28% Hispanic

Jose Campos is not a Household Name for the vast Majority of Citizens in the United States even though he was the most instrumental figure in Ending the Most Horrific Mass Murder in US History

I hear the name Steve Sisolak and Sherrif Joe Lombardo in my sleep - I had to do multiple Google Searches to even find the name Jose Campos because he's referred to repeatedly as the

Unarmed Security Guard - why is that?

I think know why - because in a State where you can walk down the middle of the street with Military Style Assault Weapons Strapped around your shoulders - being unarmed and non-white makes you invisible - a shadow - A Anomoly

Save me the Lecture about your suffering - the Majority of the Killed and Injured came from Way Outside the State of Nevada as does the Majority of the Money that the Nevada Residents enjoy that offsets their Taxes..........................

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 31

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff.....One reason you have not heard of him is that "JETHRO BODINE" Trump has barely mentioned him during the daily news cycle relating to THIS PARTICULAR TRAGEDY.

With "JETHRO" Trump's propensity for hyperbole to just ask a question like "He did a good job, didn't he?" is almost a smack in the face to this brave security guard.

Just look at all the hyperbole that JETHRO uses pertaining to his administration's hurricane responses, the stock market, and the economy.... of course, none of which is HIS doing.

There is one exception, of course. The slow response and other blockades related to the response to the Puerto Rico disaster were actually initiated by him. And it is there that we see why so little has been mentioned about this hero by JETHRO.

The hyperbole is missing for the same reason JETHRO dragged his feet on Puerto Rico............ THE GUY'S NAME IS JESUS CAMPOS.

P.S. JETHRO just put out a tweet: "Nobody could have done what I have done for Puerto Rico with so little appreciation." There's that hyperbole again..... relating to HIMSELF!!!

THE RACIAL AND CULTURAL ANIMUS EMANATING FROM THE WHITE HOUSE IS REAL AND ONGOING.

His name is MR. Campos, not SENOR Campos. Why is everything racial to the hate filled left??

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 31

WebWiseWoman wrote:

He sounds like a credit to humanity. I will respect your wishes.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 31

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 31

gruffstuff wrote:

The unarmed guard who distracted Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas shooter who killed 58 people and wounded more than 500 on Sunday night, deserves to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honor in the U.S., his union leader tells Newsweek.

1. I never heard of him before this post.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 31

Hopefully the real media will pick this up - each minute the killer was distracted means about 300 fewer rounds would be going into the densly packed crowd.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 31

The unarmed guard who distracted Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas shooter who killed 58 people and wounded more than 500 on Sunday night, deserves to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honor in the U.S., his union leader tells Newsweek.

1. I never heard of him before this post.

2. I agree he should receive the Medal of Freedom.

3. Why is Trump and Pence attacking the NFL and it's players instead of pinning medals on people like Jesus Campos?

They could use this to bring people together, instead they choose to divide them.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 31

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”