Hanover Alum letter to Pence

The letter to Vice President Mike Pence from Hanover alumni

Mikey boy sold out, didn't he?

44>dolt45
Trusted Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

The letter to Vice President Mike Pence from Hanover alumni

Mikey boy sold out, didn't he?

Thank you alferdpacker.  My security service says the link is not 'bugged'.  It is a MUST.  IF you care about ethics or morality go to this one.  IF you are a Christian you had better for it is an eloquent and elegant critique of those who profess to be what they are not. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

BRAVO!! Good for them! And very well said!

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Honored Social Butterfly

alferdpacker--Wow! What a powerful letter.  I've often felt that Pence destroyed any further political ambitions by aligning himself with Trump, but these kids "vocalized" my random thoughts wonderfully!! If Pence still has any moral compass at all, this should have hit home, hard.  Personally, probably just rolled off his swamp slime covered back.

Great little tid bit--thanks!!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Pence is part Pharisee - part Publican.

44>dolt45
Trusted Social Butterfly

I don’t get that Hanover alumni letter to Pence.

I know he says he’s a Christian but he’s not. If Christians are anything, they are 10 Commandment people. We all know that is a list of things he won’t do.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png