Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hannity's Question of the Day Backfires

Message 1 of 1

Question of the Day: Do you think the left is trying to destroy the Trump Presidency? #Hannity

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) February 15, 2017

.@seanhannity Answer of the Day: Nope. He can do that all by himself.

— Howard Sherman (@hsherman) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity
Trump is self-destructing, bigly. The question is who’ll be the 1st on Team Trump to take a #trumpgate immunity deal? #Hannity

— The Right is Wrong (@therightswrong) February 15, 2017

@Suntan48 @seanhannity keep in mind Republicans are voicing their opposition to Trump. I’m beginning to think this isn’t a Left conspiracy

— methodicjon (@methodicjon) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity if conservatives are lucky; he’s already tainted the Republican party, conservatism, and America’s standing in the world.

— mmmPi (@mmmPi) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity he seems to pretty pretty adept at destroying his own administration. The only ones helping work in the Kremlin.

— Neil Miller (@rejects) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity No, I think Trump and his **bleep**ic band of misfits are doing a good job of it by themselves.

— jay (@JRol87) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity He’s doing just fine himself.

— Ryan Houlihan (@RyanHoulihan) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity *45 & his assoc are destroying his presidency all by themselves. #Hannity #TrumpLeaks #Flynnghazi

— Kim Kelley (@KKChiMo) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity such hypocrisy, Repubs obstructed Obama’s entire presidency, now you blame Dems for Trump being a total disaster? Seriously.

— Jonna Chissus (@JonnaChissus) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity

No - I am lifelong #GOP and that #dumbfuq has embarrassed @GOP and #America enough #ImpeachTrump

— Jordan Spleef (@JordanSpleef) February 15, 2017

.@seanhannity How? By reporting the **bleep** that Trump and his administration are doing? Sorry if real life is “trying to destroy” it.

— Lotus Prince (@LotusPrince) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity No, I think Trump is trying to destroy the Trump presidency. What a bunch of incompetent hacks he’s surrounded by. #Hannity

— Wes Jackson (@WesTomJack) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity Nah. He’s doing just fine on his own.#RESISTANCE #DumpTrump

— Michael Wilhelm ✊ (@mike_wilhelm) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity If by the left you mean the NSA, FBI, CIA, DIA, the DOJ, and the State Department, then ‘yes’ the left wants to destroy Trump.

— Martin Longman (@BooMan23) February 15, 2017

@seanhannity I think Trump is trying to destroy America.

— #NotMyPresident (@nycjaneyvee) February 15, 2017

Source - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-question-of-the-day_us_58a3f3b3e4b0ab2d2b1a7c44?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies