Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hannity, By Definition, is a Bigot

Message 1 of 29

@jimc91 wrote:

Name calling reveals ones’ innermost character...

Agreed.

• Crooked Hillary
  • Lyin' Comey (also Leakin', Slimeball, and a host of others)
  • Lyin' Ted
  • Little Marco
  • Little Rocket Man
  • Crazy Bernie
  • Pocahontas
  • Al Frankenstien [sic]
  • Cheatin' Obama
  • Jeff Flakey
  • Wacky Omarosa
  • Horseface
  • Cryin' Chuck
  • Sloppy Steve
  • Dumb as a Rock Mika & Psycho Joe
  • Jeff Bozo
  • Little Adam Schitt
  • (Add your own example)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

@jimc91 wrote:

I know, we see it at every rally from the moron you helped elect.  Thanks!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yes, we do.  That's been noted many times but some are resistant to REAL definitions and prefer their own. Using your application, we are all bigots. So YOU claim.  Many are tolerant of differing views.  I've seen some say we can agree to disagree.  As an example, you and I disagree that makes us both bigots. AGAIN, you distort the meaning of the word....it isn't about disagreement; it's about intolerance and obstinance.

How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about it?  Is political satire "bigotry".  Is it obstinate? Well, that is mocking some one with whom you disagree. So?  Does that qualify?  Nope!

How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi?  Makes no sense. I agree but that is your preferring interpretation of the definition.  No.  Your sentence didn't make any sense.

How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again?  How about it? Bigotry based on your preferred interpretation. Or yours....

It's not necessary to confuse disagreement with intolerance towards others views. I would suggest that calling someone a Nazi or a pig might go beyond "disagreement over views".  Maybe...

It appears to boil down that if we disagree and strongly argue our points we are both bigots.   Maybe you should "boil it down" again and see if you can grasp the concept.  But you use the word "intolerant" -  I use?  LMAO!!!  I wasn't aware my name was Webster, or Mirriam.  Please send me my cut right away....

Bigot -  a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices  - Bigot

So if you're still confused, why not whine to them.

if we each think we are right and the other is wrong - are we "intolerant"?  Certainly not necessarily.  If you disagree with your bride, are YOU intolerant?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Anyone seeing it otherwise would qualify for "bigot".
Gee, what an intolerant statement.  "If they don't see it my way, then they're a bigot".....
Image result for judge judy gif eye raising

My point exactly.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yes, we do.  That's been noted many times but some are resistant to REAL definitions and prefer their own. Using your application, we are all bigots. So YOU claim.  Many are tolerant of differing views.  I've seen some say we can agree to disagree.  As an example, you and I disagree that makes us both bigots. AGAIN, you distort the meaning of the word....it isn't about disagreement; it's about intolerance and obstinance.

How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about it?  Is political satire "bigotry".  Is it obstinate? Well, that is mocking some one with whom you disagree. So?  Does that qualify?  Nope!

How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi?  Makes no sense. I agree but that is your preferring interpretation of the definition.  No.  Your sentence didn't make any sense.

How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again?  How about it? Bigotry based on your preferred interpretation. Or yours....

It's not necessary to confuse disagreement with intolerance towards others views. I would suggest that calling someone a Nazi or a pig might go beyond "disagreement over views".  Maybe...

It appears to boil down that if we disagree and strongly argue our points we are both bigots. But you use the word "intolerant" - if we each think we are right and the other is wrong - are we "intolerant"?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

Hannity is not only a BIGOT, but he's a fraud and a shill.....

Bigot - a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Fraud - a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Shill -  an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

ChasKy53 wtoe in blue text:
@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yep we do. How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about the "silly cartoons" from the Right? Any comments on them? Sure, if we are going to use the offered definition it goes across the board How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi? And who called someone a NAZI just because they disagreed with them?  Surely you jest How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again? How about seeing the truth in that? The truth is Make America Great Again - period. Anyone seeing it otherwise would qualify for "bigot".

Nope - no way.

218781_600.jpg

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

Anyone seeing it otherwise would qualify for "bigot".
Gee, what an intolerant statement.  "If they don't see it my way, then they're a bigot".....
Image result for judge judy gif eye raising

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

An "interesting" suggestion...

If only it weren't bogus and invalid...

It's interesting some struggle so hard with very simple definitions and want to argue the terms and parameters.

Kudos
Views