Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hannity, By Definition, is a Bigot

Message 11 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yes, we do.  That's been noted many times but some are resistant to REAL definitions and prefer their own. Using your application, we are all bigots. So YOU claim.  Many are tolerant of differing views.  I've seen some say we can agree to disagree.  As an example, you and I disagree that makes us both bigots. AGAIN, you distort the meaning of the word....it isn't about disagreement; it's about intolerance and obstinance.

How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about it?  Is political satire "bigotry".  Is it obstinate? Well, that is mocking some one with whom you disagree. So?  Does that qualify?  Nope!

How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi?  Makes no sense. I agree but that is your preferring interpretation of the definition.  No.  Your sentence didn't make any sense.

How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again?  How about it? Bigotry based on your preferred interpretation. Or yours....

It's not necessary to confuse disagreement with intolerance towards others views. I would suggest that calling someone a Nazi or a pig might go beyond "disagreement over views".  Maybe...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 29

@ChasKy53 wrote:

ChasKy53 wtoe in blue text:
@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yep we do. How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about the "silly cartoons" from the Right? Any comments on them? Sure, if we are going to use the offered definition it goes across the board How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi? And who called someone a NAZI just because they disagreed with them?  Surely you jest How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again? How about seeing the truth in that? The truth is Make America Great Again - period. Anyone seeing it otherwise would qualify for "bigot".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yes, we do.  That's been noted many times but some are resistant to REAL definitions and prefer their own. Using your application, we are all bigots. As an example, you and I disagree that makes us both bigots.

How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about it?  Is political satire "bigotry".  Is it obstinate? Well, that is mocking some one with whom you disagree. Does that qualify?

How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi?  Makes no sense. I agree but that is your preferring interpretation of the definition.

How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again?  How about it? Bigotry based on your preferred interpretation.

It's not necessary to confuse disagreement with intolerance towards others views. I would suggest that calling someone a Nazi or a pig might go beyond "disagreement over views".

An "interesting" suggestion...

If only it weren't bogus and invalid...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yes, we do.  That's been noted many times but some are resistant to REAL definitions and prefer their own. Using your application, we are all bigots. As an example, you and I disagree that makes us both bigots.

How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about it?  Is political satire "bigotry".  Is it obstinate? Well, that is mocking some one with whom you disagree. Does that qualify?

How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi?  Makes no sense. I agree but that is your preferring interpretation of the definition.

How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again?  How about it? Bigotry based on your preferred interpretation.

It's not necessary to confuse disagreement with intolerance towards others views. I would suggest that calling someone a Nazi or a pig might go beyond "disagreement over views".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

ChasKy53 wtoe in blue text:
@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yep we do. How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about the "silly cartoons" from the Right? Any comments on them? How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi? And who called someone a NAZI just because they disagreed with them? How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again? How about seeing the truth in that?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hannity, By Definition, a Bigot

Message 16 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

He’s emotion-driven, not data-driven. And that’s all he appeals to. He knows no better. Neither do his fans. 

Absolutely, Manic.  Just a bigoted punk brat having a temper tantrum!

Image result for spoiled kid temper tantrum gif

But it's what some trump supporters love to see !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. Yes, we do.  That's been noted many times but some are resistant to REAL definitions and prefer their own.

How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about it?  Is political satire "bigotry".  Is it obstinate?

How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi?  Makes no sense.

How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again?  How about it?

It's not necessary to confuse disagreement with intolerance towards others views.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

Based on the definition used as the basis to this topic, we have many bigots here. How about posting silly cartoons of someone with whom one disagrees? How about calling someone disagreed with a Nazi? How about perverting MAGA to Make America White Again?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29
about what, 35-38% of the country's voters I think. Stunning is the word.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

@williamb39198 wrote:

He sure is! hannity is a major cog in trump’s wheel and plan to “make america white again”.

He certainly fabricates enough totally false scenarios, and implies that he is presenting the truth...just another liar!

And to think that some people believe hannity and trump...too much trump kool-aid. 

Never Forget

And it's stunning how many are beholden to this fraud.....

Kudos
Views