Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
529
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

529 Views
Message 1 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

Perhaps Carsonn should apply a little more tenacity and learn what HUD is doing. He's totally lost trying to answer simple questions.

 


I believe the point was his struggle and climb out of poverty. Are you such a Trump hater that you cannot even applaud that?


Nothing to do with "a Trump hater".

Applauding delusion is insane!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
529
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
553
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

553 Views
Message 2 of 41

Wow! I thought it was so obvious that Carson was just not another of trump’s incompetents, but a total whack job that it went without saying. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
553
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
566
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

566 Views
Message 3 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

READ MUCH MORE:  https://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

 


How wrong can you be????

 

Ben Carson is a good example how the mentally ill can achieve a position in life that far exceeds what should have been possible.

 

Comments like Obamacare is like slavery, a President can ignore rulings by The Supreme Court, anti-Gay bakers would poison Gay wedding cakes, people go into prison straight but come out Gay, Obama was guilty of treason, and, my favorite, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is very much like NAZI GERMANY is but some of the evidence that points to a man that, at some point, has become extremely mentally incapacitated.

 

Couple the comments above with his other beliefs such as the pyramids were grain silos, Earth is only 6,000 years old, evolution is the work of the devil, and stupid comments regarding astrophysics and you have a man that needs to be in a asylum rather than THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S CABINET.

 

The guy obviously has mental health issues.


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?


I Doubt it. Those who live their lives in negativity never miss the opportunity to make a negative statement. And those who have no ideas on issues and merely post chain letters of attacks will find some vehicle regardless of it's content. Sorta like your defense of someone using a two month old post to rant.


Are we projecting yet again?  

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
566
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
567
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

567 Views
Message 4 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

Perhaps Carsonn should apply a little more tenacity and learn what HUD is doing. He's totally lost trying to answer simple questions.

 


I believe the point was his struggle and climb out of poverty. Are you such a Trump hater that you cannot even applaud that?


Would you care to explain the relationship you perceive between hating Trump and your interpretative belief of the meaning of a point of another ["his struggle and climb out of poverty"]?

It is not clear. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
567
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
582
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

582 Views
Message 5 of 41

 



@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?


I Doubt it.

Well doubt no more!

MIseker was correct.

 

Those who live their lives in negativity never miss the opportunity to make a negative statement.

Yup .... the straw man arguments you continually employ as an evasion!

 

And those who have no ideas on issues and merely post chain letters of attacks will find some vehicle regardless of it's content.

Well, the chain letters are all yours rk!

 

Sorta like your defense of someone using a two month old post to rant.

Addressing straw man arguments is not "ranting" rk!


Your entire reply is just an evasion of the question posed to you by MIseker.

 


And, what is that question you need an answer to?


And now your coy game of asking a question for which the answer was already given .... And the fallacy of asking a question to evade a question!

 

Once again ..... "that question" was the "question posed to you by MIseker" .... contained within this very thread.  But of course, and as usual, you evade it!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
582
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
609
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

609 Views
Message 6 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?


I Doubt it.

Well doubt no more!

MIseker was correct.

 

Those who live their lives in negativity never miss the opportunity to make a negative statement.

Yup .... the straw man arguments you continually employ as an evasion!

 

And those who have no ideas on issues and merely post chain letters of attacks will find some vehicle regardless of it's content.

Well, the chain letters are all yours rk!

 

Sorta like your defense of someone using a two month old post to rant.

Addressing straw man arguments is not "ranting" rk!


Your entire reply is just an evasion of the question posed to you by MIseker.

 


And, what is that question you need an answer to?


 

PNG   NCM

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
609
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
610
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

610 Views
Message 7 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 


And, what is that question you need an answer to?


Why ask?  You never directly answer questions anyway.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
610
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
616
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

616 Views
Message 8 of 41

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?


I Doubt it.

Well doubt no more!

MIseker was correct.

 

Those who live their lives in negativity never miss the opportunity to make a negative statement.

Yup .... the straw man arguments you continually employ as an evasion!

 

And those who have no ideas on issues and merely post chain letters of attacks will find some vehicle regardless of it's content.

Well, the chain letters are all yours rk!

 

Sorta like your defense of someone using a two month old post to rant.

Addressing straw man arguments is not "ranting" rk!


Your entire reply is just an evasion of the question posed to you by MIseker.

 


And, what is that question you need an answer to?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
616
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
635
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

635 Views
Message 9 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?


I Doubt it.

Well doubt no more!

MIseker was correct.

 

Those who live their lives in negativity never miss the opportunity to make a negative statement.

Yup .... the straw man arguments you continually employ as an evasion!

 

And those who have no ideas on issues and merely post chain letters of attacks will find some vehicle regardless of it's content.

Well, the chain letters are all yours rk!

 

Sorta like your defense of someone using a two month old post to rant.

Addressing straw man arguments is not "ranting" rk!


Your entire reply is just an evasion of the question posed to you by MIseker.

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
635
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
645
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

645 Views
Message 10 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

READ MUCH MORE:  https://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

 


How wrong can you be????

 

Ben Carson is a good example how the mentally ill can achieve a position in life that far exceeds what should have been possible.

 

Comments like Obamacare is like slavery, a President can ignore rulings by The Supreme Court, anti-Gay bakers would poison Gay wedding cakes, people go into prison straight but come out Gay, Obama was guilty of treason, and, my favorite, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is very much like NAZI GERMANY is but some of the evidence that points to a man that, at some point, has become extremely mentally incapacitated.

 

Couple the comments above with his other beliefs such as the pyramids were grain silos, Earth is only 6,000 years old, evolution is the work of the devil, and stupid comments regarding astrophysics and you have a man that needs to be in a asylum rather than THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S CABINET.

 

The guy obviously has mental health issues.


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?


I Doubt it. Those who live their lives in negativity never miss the opportunity to make a negative statement. And those who have no ideas on issues and merely post chain letters of attacks will find some vehicle regardless of it's content. Sorta like your defense of someone using a two month old post to rant.


rk9152's doubt notwithstanding, there has not been any mental health professional's examination and verification that Ben Carson is in full, regular, and daily contact with the real world.

 

There has never been any verification by any qualified experts in the archeology and culture of ancient Egypt lending even the slightest veracity to Ben Carson's fanciful fairy tale and possibly mentally unstable/deranged allegation that the Egyptian Pyramids were ever intended to store grain - not something a sane and rational human would posit...

 

No negativity - that's just another maliciously fabricated conservative/republican lie that fails abjectly in the incompetency of it's failed attempt to "throw shade" upon the logical and rational real world observations regarding the very real probability that Ben Carson isn't mentally "all there".

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
645
Views