Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
257
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

257 Views
Message 11 of 41

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

READ MUCH MORE:  https://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

 


How wrong can you be????

 

Ben Carson is a good example how the mentally ill can achieve a position in life that far exceeds what should have been possible.

 

Comments like Obamacare is like slavery, a President can ignore rulings by The Supreme Court, anti-Gay bakers would poison Gay wedding cakes, people go into prison straight but come out Gay, Obama was guilty of treason, and, my favorite, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is very much like NAZI GERMANY is but some of the evidence that points to a man that, at some point, has become extremely mentally incapacitated.

 

Couple the comments above with his other beliefs such as the pyramids were grain silos, Earth is only 6,000 years old, evolution is the work of the devil, and stupid comments regarding astrophysics and you have a man that needs to be in a asylum rather than THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S CABINET.

 

The guy obviously has mental health issues.


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?


I Doubt it. Those who live their lives in negativity never miss the opportunity to make a negative statement. And those who have no ideas on issues and merely post chain letters of attacks will find some vehicle regardless of it's content. Sorta like your defense of someone using a two month old post to rant.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
257
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
231
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

231 Views
Message 12 of 41

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


And there are some that would call Ben Carson mentally ill regardless of his race.

 

And then there is the criminal  who is a criminal regardless of his race who threatens a police officer and is killed.

 

Agreement - it is actions, not race that tells the story.

 

 

A topic about a black man..brilliant surgeon maybe ut a social idiot, and out of NOWHERE you bring black criminals into the topic. 

 

Got it.

 


Did you happen to notice the post I was replying to?? 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
231
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

241 Views
Message 13 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

READ MUCH MORE:  https://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

 


How wrong can you be????

 

Ben Carson is a good example how the mentally ill can achieve a position in life that far exceeds what should have been possible.

 

Comments like Obamacare is like slavery, a President can ignore rulings by The Supreme Court, anti-Gay bakers would poison Gay wedding cakes, people go into prison straight but come out Gay, Obama was guilty of treason, and, my favorite, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is very much like NAZI GERMANY is but some of the evidence that points to a man that, at some point, has become extremely mentally incapacitated.

 

Couple the comments above with his other beliefs such as the pyramids were grain silos, Earth is only 6,000 years old, evolution is the work of the devil, and stupid comments regarding astrophysics and you have a man that needs to be in a asylum rather than THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S CABINET.

 

The guy obviously has mental health issues.


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 


maybe it was overlooked the first time. did time somehow change the meaning of your statement?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
241
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
245
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

245 Views
Message 14 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


And there are some that would call Ben Carson mentally ill regardless of his race.

 

And then there is the criminal  who is a criminal regardless of his race who threatens a police officer and is killed.

 

Agreement - it is actions, not race that tells the story.

 

 

A topic about a black man..brilliant surgeon maybe ut a social idiot, and out of NOWHERE you bring black criminals into the topic. 

 

Got it.

 


 


 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
245
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
240
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

240 Views
Message 15 of 41

@jimc91 wrote:

 

 

Handy Mayhem talks about Ben Carson's comment that "Poverty is a state of mind".

 

Good job Handy!

 

 

 handy mayhem is a you tube satire site. Uncle Hotep was a giveaway; a Hotep is kind of a mumified egyption that for some reason didnt quite make it to the afterlife. 

BUBBA HOTEP is a great comedy about a nursing home that has a hotep..discovered and chased by a man  that thinks he is elvis and another who thinks he is JFK ( played by ozzie davis ) 


So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
240
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

232 Views
Message 16 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 There is no time limit on replying to a post ...... and apparently no limit on straw man arguments.

 

A straw man argument from two months ago is STILL a straw man argument today!


 


True - there is no time limit on how one exercises their negativity.

As exhibited by a two month old straw man argument!

 

But, it might be more satisfying to take a nice walk in the sunshine than go back two months to find something to attack another about.

As I already explained, there was no need for me to "go back" as another poster already did that.

And contrary to your false accusation, I 'defended' a poster from the straw man argument you contrived "to attack" that poster!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
232
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
251
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

251 Views
Message 17 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 There is no time limit on replying to a post ...... and apparently no limit on straw man arguments.

 

A straw man argument from two months ago is STILL a straw man argument today!


 


True - there is no time limit on how one exercises their negativity. But, it might be more satisfying to take a nice walk in the sunshine than go back two months to find something to attack another about.


It is worth mentioning that conservatives/republicans have not failed to continue to dog whistle their slaver/racist bigoted beliefs, opinions, and intents for the nation's future.

 

What has been described as "a nice walk in the sunshine" - an "alternate reality" disingenuous misapprehension - is - in the real world - much more accurately described by honest, honorable and patriotic Americans - as a cherished and celebrated republican/conservative stroll - ankle-deep in excrement...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
251
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

268 Views
Message 18 of 41

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 There is no time limit on replying to a post ...... and apparently no limit on straw man arguments.

 

A straw man argument from two months ago is STILL a straw man argument today!


 


True - there is no time limit on how one exercises their negativity. But, it might be more satisfying to take a nice walk in the sunshine than go back two months to find something to attack another about.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
278
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

278 Views
Message 19 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

READ MUCH MORE:  https://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

 


How wrong can you be????

 

Ben Carson is a good example how the mentally ill can achieve a position in life that far exceeds what should have been possible.

 

Comments like Obamacare is like slavery, a President can ignore rulings by The Supreme Court, anti-Gay bakers would poison Gay wedding cakes, people go into prison straight but come out Gay, Obama was guilty of treason, and, my favorite, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is very much like NAZI GERMANY is but some of the evidence that points to a man that, at some point, has become extremely mentally incapacitated.

 

Couple the comments above with his other beliefs such as the pyramids were grain silos, Earth is only 6,000 years old, evolution is the work of the devil, and stupid comments regarding astrophysics and you have a man that needs to be in a asylum rather than THE PORCINE PRESIDENT'S CABINET.

 

The guy obviously has mental health issues.


But you are criticizing a black man. There are some that would call that racism.


Not if they are rational and can recognize your evasion with yet another straw man argument!


You actually went back two months to find a post to attach your pettiness to.

"Actually" .....No!

The post was brought back to the present when another poster added a new reply in the "two months" old topic. And the "pettiness"  is "actually" your evasion via employment of a straw man argument! 

 

How sad is that?

Yup, you should read posts before attempting to criticize them ..... and stop employing straw man arguments!


 And yet it was my two month old post you attacked.


 There is no time limit on replying to a post ...... and apparently no limit on straw man arguments.

 

A straw man argument from two months ago is STILL a straw man argument today!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
278
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
290
Views

Re: Handy Mayhem on Ben Carson

290 Views
Message 20 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  Ben Carson is a good example of what can be acheived with enough tenacity.

 

 

Perhaps Carsonn should apply a little more tenacity and learn what HUD is doing. He's totally lost trying to answer simple questions.

 


I believe the point was his struggle and climb out of poverty. Are you such a Trump hater that you cannot even applaud that?


Ben got backed into a corner where his current incompetence and lack of knowledge was exposed for all to see.

 

Believing that the Egyptian Pyramids were intended for grain storage exposed his current blinding lack of knowledge and intellectual deficiency.

 

His past is no longer the issue - his present gross incompetence IS the issue.

 

It's painfully obvious that Ben Carson is nothing but a stenographer who is taking dictation and repeating what he is told to say...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
290
Views