Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
434
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

434 Views
Message 21 of 37

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 7.19.28 AM.png

 

People VOTE...  Look at the counties on the above map.

 

In my voting district in Florida,  "BOTS" are not allowed to vote.

 

Middle Class voters in America have spoken and many of us have real "Twitter" accounts.  Also, many have President Trump linked to our twitter feed.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
434
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
432
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

432 Views
Message 22 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.


It is good that you want to help President Trump.

 

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

And yet you earlier posted how well "it works".


 


Yes, I did. Your point???


You contradicted yourself!!!


Unusual?


A personal insult with absolutely no relevance to the topic. As posted, "unusual"??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
432
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
419
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

419 Views
Message 23 of 37

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.


It is good that you want to help President Trump.

 

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

And yet you earlier posted how well "it works".


 


Yes, I did. Your point???


You contradicted yourself!!!


1) I am not the issue. Try to get over your "attack " obsession and deal with the issues;

2) No contradiction - I am not a tweeter yet I understand it's power.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
419
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
415
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

415 Views
Message 24 of 37

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.


It is good that you want to help President Trump.

 

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

And yet you earlier posted how well "it works".


 


Yes, I did. Your point???


You contradicted yourself!!!


Unusual?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
415
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
420
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

420 Views
Message 25 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.


It is good that you want to help President Trump.

 

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

And yet you earlier posted how well "it works".


 


Yes, I did. Your point???


You contradicted yourself!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
420
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
426
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

426 Views
Message 26 of 37

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.


It is good that you want to help President Trump.

 

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

And yet you earlier posted how well "it works".


 


Yes, I did. Your point???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
426
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
430
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

430 Views
Message 27 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.


It is good that you want to help President Trump.

 

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

And yet you earlier posted how well "it works".


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
430
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
418
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

418 Views
Message 28 of 37

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.


It is good that you want to help President Trump.

 

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
418
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
428
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

428 Views
Message 29 of 37

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
428
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
429
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

429 Views
Message 30 of 37

@Richva wrote:

 

Trump must have the self esteem of a sea slug to do stuff like this.  I love watching him try to hit back at Germany this week for pointing out he was making America unreliable. 

 

 

NEARLY HALF OF DONALD TRUMP'S TWITTER FOLLOWERS ARE FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS

@trump currently has 31 million followers and, sure enough, if you browse through them you will find an unusal number of tweet-less, picture-less accounts that joined the service in May 2017. If you're still curious,  you can enter Trump's handle, @realDonaldTrump, into Twitter Audit, a service that assesses the authenticity of one's followers, and find that only 51 percent of Trump's are real.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873


That could well be true - for his and others. But he uses it as a vehicle to get the word out. And it works, every news outlet, big and small, reports on them.

 

It is a shame to see your honest attempt at starting a discussion descend so rapidly into the trash talk.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
429
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors