Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Half of Trump's Twitter followers are fakes and bots?

Message 1 of 37

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 7.19.28 AM.png

People VOTE...  Look at the counties on the above map.

In my voting district in Florida,  "BOTS" are not allowed to vote.

Middle Class voters in America have spoken and many of us have real "Twitter" accounts.  Also, many have President Trump linked to our twitter feed.

Your map fails to show actual voter count or twitter accounts. It is totally irrelevant to the discussion.

And had it exhibited voter count and results, it would show that Hillary received millions of more votes than Trump!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Let it go. As I said, I know nothing about tweeting, I've recently gone from the rotary to the pushbutton phone. But, it appears that those "in the know" think the stuff is effective. You cannot watch a news broadcast on any network without seeing his tweets. That would appear to indicate they are effective.

Actually, they got Trump into a deeper hole.

Do you have anything of greater interest or  importance to discuss than my lack of tweeting?

It's not your "lack of tweeting" that is of interest. It's the continued contradictions that are of interest .... as I clearly identified.

No you haven't.

Yes I have .... and the posts are there for all to see.

You've only put out your usual sting of insults.

No .... but that accusation is clearly an insult!  Identifying a string of contradictions is not an insulting action.  Rather, it challenges the credibility of the person making the contradictions.

Let me know if you develop an interest in the topic. 

I have already exhibited an interest. As that interest identifies your numerous contradictory statements, you choose to evade it and fallaciously imply it was not there.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 37

Your last two posts were incredibly long. Be sure to include them in your report.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 37

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

He's a disgrace to this country.

It is good that you want to help President Trump.

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

And yet you earlier posted how well "it works".

Yes, I did. Your point???

You contradicted yourself!!!

1) I am not the issue. Try to get over your "attack " obsession and deal with the issues;

A personal attack .....

2) No contradiction - I am not a tweeter yet I understand it's power.

Followed by yet another contradiction as you earlier stated "I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting."

Let it go. As I said, I know nothing about tweeting, I've recently gone from the rotary to the pushbutton phone. But, it appears that those "in the know" think the stuff is effective. You cannot watch a news broadcast on any network without seeing his tweets. That would appear to indicate they are effective.

Do you have anything of greater interest or  importance to discuss than my lack of tweeting?

It's not your "lack of tweeting" that is of interest. It's the continued contradictions that are of interest .... as I clearly identified.

No you haven't.

No .... but that accusation is clearly an insult!  Identifying a string of contradictions is not an insulting action.  Rather, it challenges the credibility of the person making the contradictions.

Please Myexp. review your post and see the amount of unreadable posts that apprear in your post. Please delete previous posts that you are not answering, it makes it difficult to respond. I have left your whole post so that you can see what I am seeing.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Trump would be better off if he forgot how to use his Twitter account, as all his twitters do is prove to the world that he is an unstable,  out of touch, incompetent,  delusional fool.

However, I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting. It doesn't move me one way or the other.

1) I am not the issue. Try to get over your "attack " obsession and deal with the issues;

A personal attack .....

Followed by yet another contradiction as you earlier stated "I really do not know the effect or the effectiveness of tweeting."

No you haven't.

And let me know if you will continue with  your  lack of courtesy, regarding your posts. I will now will complain again regarding your post. and I will leave it as is so the all can see this very uncomfortable behaviour.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 37

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

A personal attack .....

No you haven't.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

A personal attack .....

No you haven't.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 37

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Apparently the donald supporters here like imaginary friends and like it that machines are now shaping and disseminating donalds words regardless of the truth.     That sure sounds like those people are totallly brainwashed are when faced with evidence, they refuse to admit that they have been had by artifical intelligence.   

The world of tweeting is not one that I or any other who you refer to as "the donald supporters" created. Nor is it the creation of those I refer to as "Trump haters". It is just part of the world out there and the world in which President Trump must function.

Yes, the "Fireside Chats" would be nice - but those days are gone.

What is "gone" is the last shred of dignity for the office of President. The mor0ns have truly elected one of their own and they're too besotted with their Pyrrhic victory to be bothered with the fact their leader has no concept of truth and not the brains to see anything beyond the feeding of his immense ego.

Got it - you do not like President Trump nor those who voted for him nor those who support anything he does - and the usual, anyone who has an extra dollar in his pocket - but, what is your thinking about twitter?

Interestingly - the London police are updating the situation in London via twitter.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Apparently the donald supporters here like imaginary friends and like it that machines are now shaping and disseminating donalds words regardless of the truth.     That sure sounds like those people are totallly brainwashed are when faced with evidence, they refuse to admit that they have been had by artifical intelligence.   

The world of tweeting is not one that I or any other who you refer to as "the donald supporters" created. Nor is it the creation of those I refer to as "Trump haters". It is just part of the world out there and the world in which President Trump must function.

What is "gone" is the last shred of dignity for the office of President. The mor0ns have truly elected one of their own and they're too besotted with their Pyrrhic victory to be bothered with the fact their leader has no concept of truth and not the brains to see anything beyond the feeding of his immense ego.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 37

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors