Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Half of 8th graders refuse picture with Ryan

Message 1 of 22

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Bet some of those same colonists actually congratulated their kids for taunting British soldiers - even though they were technically representatives of the legal government at the time. 

Kids taunting the soldiers and throwing things at them is something that is plainly recorded in our nation's history...

I don't recall reading anything like that, but I have come across 'children' as young as 12 fighting in the Revolution and the Civil War.

But of course in the past children taunting soldiers would probably have been shot or beaten.

In the present, Trump supporters DO shoot and beat up protesters.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 22

@pc6063 wrote:

Chasky--Kids are smart. They listen to their parents,  and they watch the news. They know what's going on, and they know what Paul Ryan is.

Yep, a lot of kids at eighth grade level do know what Paul Ryan stands for and they didn't want to have their picture taken with him. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to either !!!!  Good for these kids !!

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 22

Chasky--Kids are smart. They listen to their parents,  and they watch the news. They know what's going on, and they know what Paul Ryan is.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 22

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Geeez !

Got anything to offer about the eight graders refusing to take pictures with Ryan?

Perhaps you should ask that same question to your kumbaya partner who deviated from your eight graders?  Isn't it showing bias to just post something like that to someone who you disagree with on a partisan basis? 

Show the posting where AP was the first one that "deviated from eighth graders". Actually, he posted about children (which includes eighth graders) taunting soldiers in the revolutionary war. You posted something about if children did that they would have been beaten. You were asked for proof ................... never have seen any.

And I have no "kumbaya partners" here, only fellow posters.

Are you disagreeing with AP from a pure partisan basis?

The eighth graders spoke of in the topic have every right to make a choice to not have their picture took with whomever they choose not to. Care to comment on that? You haven't yet.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 22

@pc6063 wrote:

AP--Kids can smell deceit!  He's a terrible person, posing as a Christian.  I wouldn't want a picture of he and I in it anymore than I would want one of bean head trump.

Nor would I and those children didn't want to either. They have that right and it should be protected, they should be admired, not chastised.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 22

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Let me get this straight ................. you are saying that AP posted a topic and it justifies you going off-topic?

Let's instead get this straight...what right do you have to jump me when I was replying to Alferd?  It's ok for him to come out with nonsense, but I can't reply?  But of course that is the liberal way..

First off ........ neither replying nor commenting are synonymous with "jump on".

Secondly, in a public forum, anyone is free to reply to any posting they want to and you exercise that very right yourself. "Nonsense" is a judgemental opinion. But of course, that is the conservative way.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 22

AP--Kids can smell deceit!  He's a terrible person, posing as a Christian.  I wouldn't want a picture of he and I in it anymore than I would want one of bean head trump.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 22

@alferdpacker wrote:

Chasky53 has every right to jump in anywhere at all and anytime at all - especially considering that Chasky53's post was plainly involved with keeping the discussion on topic.

Ok, who took it off-topic Alferd?

So are you content to keep it off-topic or to return to the original topic?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 22

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Let me get this straight ................. you are saying that AP posted a topic and it justifies you going off-topic?

Let's instead get this straight...what right do you have to jump me when I was replying to Alferd?  It's ok for him to come out with nonsense, but I can't reply?  But of course that is the liberal way..

Chasky53 has every right to jump in anywhere at all and anytime at all - especially considering that Chasky53's post was plainly involved with keeping the discussion on topic.

Does TOS or GUIDELINES proscribe a poster trying to keep the discussion on topic?   Where does it say that?

You get to respond - there hasn't ever been anything posted anywhere saying you were not allowed to post a response - has there?   If so, where?

Disagreement and/or criticism is not denial of right - is it?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors