Super Contributor

Had just about enough...

Good afternoon to all-

The latest statement from a cretin named tRump. This one is the orange bloat's sonny boy- Junior. He tells Fox news that Democrats  want millions of people in America to die from coronavirus so it will hurt his poor abused daddy's chances of re-election.

What a fool. The old saying was "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Perhaps more apt might be, "The NUT doesn't fall far from the tree." 

I am sick to death of hearing mouth garbage coming from various individuals named "tRump."

We've suffered enough. Vote the garbage out. We can do better.

good night to all- Ed

Bronze Conversationalist

I don't listen to Trump or his kids!
Sir Granny Tracy
Honored Social Butterfly

TracyofCotuit posted..

I don't listen to Trump or his kids!
Sir Granny Tracy

===============

I take that you are uninformed...right?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We've suffered enough. Vote the garbage out. We can do better.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Honored Social Butterfly

Who's suffering? I get the fact that TDS is pandemic on these boards, but 90% of Americans are happy with their lives as they are.

4 more years of happiness

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Who's suffering? I get the fact that TDS is pandemic on these boards, but 90% of Americans are happy with their lives as they are.

People can be happy with their lives a still stand proudly against trump and every sleazy thing he stands for. 

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

People can be happy with their lives a still stand proudly against trump and every sleazy thing he stands for. 

Happy and hateful... is that possible? Sounds sinister.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Happy and hateful... is that possible? Sounds sinister.

No one can be happy with a closing line that they hide and do not want transferred with their posts, and that is sinister.

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm not hiding nothing.... it's still there. Just in case it mysteriously disappeared.... 4 more years

and

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I'm not hiding nothing.... it's still there. Just in case it mysteriously disappeared.... 4 more years

and

It did not transfer so you are ashamed of it (and you should be) so you do not let it transfer. Fact.

Honored Social Butterfly

Not ashamed... just the nature of the forum I suppose.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

oh my, the RW seem to also want to ignore voter demographics...so please go to your next confab with other like minded folks to cheer on donald, sans any protective masks that the Surgeon General is screaming at you not to purchase because health care professionals need to survive.      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Regular Contributor

you got that right!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Reading the OP ... It's like listening to Adam Schiff demonstrating his TDS on SNL. I actually giggled. 

4 more years!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Reading the OP ... It's like listening to Adam Schiff demonstrating his TDS on SNL. I actually giggled. 

4 more years!

It's funny. "4 more years" is what Putin is working for too. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

4 more years!

Comrade Sanders is his new asset. Lol.... along with Jill and Tulsi.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

4 more years!

tRump supporters must be who you refer to as "libs" in your signature quote.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

4 more years!

Hey, If you are happy with a Communist agent in the White House..............

Honored Social Butterfly

EdM965653 posted...

Good afternoon to all-

The latest statement from a cretin named tRump. This one is the orange bloat's sonny boy- Junior. He tells Fox news that Democrats want millions of people in America to die from coronavirus so it will hurt his poor abused daddy's chances of re-election.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said that? I think it is not so.

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
EdM965653 posted...

Good afternoon to all-

The latest statement from a cretin named tRump. This one is the orange bloat's sonny boy- Junior. He tells Fox news that Democrats want millions of people in America to die from coronavirus so it will hurt his poor abused daddy's chances of re-election.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pay attention and you would have known.

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
EdM965653 posted...
Good afternoon to all-

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-jr-democrats-hope-coronavirus-kills-millions-173531091.html

Yes he said that.  Your thinking cap but have been blown away in a recent gust of wind.  Please retrieve it and respond to Junior's (SICK!!!!) comment.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png