Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HUMAN TRAFFICKING- DEPENDS ON WHO IS DOING IT

Message 1 of 17

@Soosie wrote:

I also. wonder if seniors realize they are doing this. I can't determine if it is deliberate or something else.

I did ask the same question as you have posed but my question was ON TOPIC.

@Soosie, You asked the question above as part of a personal attack on other seniors on this board.

I asked the same question as it relates to the sting in Florida.

I asked you about your thoughts on the SENIORS that are TRUMP CONFIDANTS and GOP POWER BROKERS paying for sex with young Asian girls who are obviously victims of HUMAN TRAFFICKING. That was the subject of the thread.

There has been no response.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

Guy asking for stupid wishes from a Genie

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@alferdpacker wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

When a poster can cesse with the childish descriptors for the president, perhaps an adult dialogue could commence.

Okay-its quiet time. 

What a quaint English Orthographic variation...

So - when did the management of AARP appoint you to be a moderator with authority to decide when it should be "quiet time" - and enforce "quiet time"?

If, i could enforce “quiet time”, this forum would certainly take on a different slant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

INDIVIDUAL-1 has pointed to the southern border as an entry point for HUMAN traffickers, women's mouths taped shut with duct tape, hidden in trucks, taken into the United States to perform sex acts for American men. Is he really sincere?

Let's look at who INDIVIDUAL-1 has had as buddies over the years.

Jeffrey Epstein: A pervert who was a serial SEX OFFENDER of underage girls that were most likely part of the HUMAN trafficking trade.

INDIVIDUAL-1 said of Epstein, "TERRIFIC GUY. FUN TO BE WITH!!!!"

Robert Kraft: The owner of the New England Patriots who paid for sex with young Asian girls who were most likely part of the HUMAN trafficking trade.

INDIVIDUAL-1 said of Kraft: "He's totally denied it." He has thanked Kraft for excellent advice in the past.

Couple this with the PEE-PEE incident in Russia where the president, himself, had a sexual relationship with girls that were most likely part of the HUMAN trafficking trade and you just have the tip of the iceberg of this president's real philosophy on HUMAN trafficking.

The SEX PERVERT now occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue needs the HUMAN trafficking to continue to supply himself and his close friends with SEX PARTNERS.

I guess he just doesn't like SEX PARTNERS from south of the border.

@nctarheel wrote:

INDIVIDUAL-1 has pointed to the southern border as an entry point for HUMAN traffickers, women's mouths taped shut with duct tape, hidden in trucks, taken into the United States to perform sex acts for American men. Is he really sincere?

Jeffrey Epstein: A pervert who was a serial SEX OFFENDER of underage girls that were most likely part of the HUMAN trafficking trade.

Robert Kraft: The owner of the New England Patriots who paid for sex with young Asian girls who were most likely part of the HUMAN trafficking trade.

INDIVIDUAL-1 said of Kraft: "He's totally denied it." He has thanked Kraft for excellent advice in the past.

Couple this with the PEE-PEE incident in Russia where the president, himself, had a sexual relationship with girls that were most likely part of the HUMAN trafficking trade and you just have the tip of the iceberg of this president's real philosophy on HUMAN trafficking.

The SEX PERVERT now occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue needs the HUMAN trafficking to continue to supply himself and his close friends with SEX PARTNERS.

We've all suffered through piles of trash on this forum, but this close to the top of the  heap. Full of lies and omissions. The so-called PEE PEE incident was a lie. The posts shows the friendship with Epstein, yet no mention of Bill Clinton, who flew numerous times on Epstein's Lolita Express. They were CLOSE friends along with Epstein's little ones.

The post reminds me of some of the 60 Minute episodes, where the facts are twisted and turned along with their very selective editing. of facts that don't fit into their agenda.

@fangoh45,

First, I would like to thank you for re-posting my comments twice as HIGHLIGHTING IT like that made it much more readable.

As to YOUR COMMENTS, do you have any evidence that the PEE-PEE tapes DO NOT exist. That INDIVIDUAL-1 has denied them is NOT evidence. He has denied many things that were then proven to exist.

As to my omission of Bill Clinton, you must remember BILL CLINTON is NOT the president;

INDIVIDUAL-1 is the president.

INDIVIDUAL-1 had both of these men as close confidants.

INDIVIDUAL-1 has exhibited similar behavior as his two buddies.

In fact, I don't understand why INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters have to bring up A CLINTON when INDIVIDUAL-1 is caught in a disgusting behavior. It is like they are saying if BILLY did it, then it is OK for DONNIE to do it. That is how little children try to evade blame for their actions.... by saying everyone else was doing it.

It is time for INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters to take responsibility for the monstrosity they voted into office.

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

We've all suffered through piles of trash on this forum, but this close to the top of the  heap. Full of lies and omissions. The so-called PEE PEE incident was a lie. The posts shows the friendship with Epstein, yet no mention of Bill Clinton, who flew numerous times on Epstein's Lolita Express. They were CLOSE friends along with Epstein's little ones.

The post reminds me of some of the 60 Minute episodes, where the facts are twisted and turned along with their very selective editing. of facts that don't fit into their agenda.

@fangoh45,

First, I would like to thank you for re-posting my comments twice as HIGHLIGHTING IT like that made it much more readable.

As to YOUR COMMENTS, do you have any evidence that the PEE-PEE tapes DO NOT exist. That INDIVIDUAL-1 has denied them is NOT evidence. He has denied many things that were then proven to exist.

As to my omission of Bill Clinton, you must remember BILL CLINTON is NOT the president;

In fact, I don't understand why INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters have to bring up A CLINTON when INDIVIDUAL-1 is caught in a disgusting behavior. It is like they are saying if BILLY did it, then it is OK for DONNIE to do it. That is how little children try to evade blame for their actions.... by saying everyone else was doing it.

It is time for INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters to take responsibility for the monstrosity they voted into office.

When a poster can cesse with the childish descriptors for the president, perhaps an adult dialogue could commence.

Okay-its quiet time. 

Again, thank you, @fangoh45 , for posting and re-posting my initial comments, now four times, so that everyone is quite clear on my position.

I have had to use a bigger font so that my MOST RECENT comments can be differentiated from my previous ones.

Your comment, that INDIVIDUAL-1 is a childish descriptor can be no further from the actual truth.

INDIVIDUAL-1 is the descriptor used by the legal system as a legal code name for Donald Trump. it has appeared in several legal documents.

I am waiting for your adult dialogue rather than your accusations of using childish descriptors.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

@Soosie wrote:

Okay-its quiet time. ...........................................Good remark. I worry about some of the posts here. There is indication that something is wrong. I'm sure some posters think their posts are OK and of some value, but it reminds me of a kid in school pulling someone's hair. I wonder if attention is so needed some will display this child like behavior. I also. wonder if seniors realize they are doing this. I can't determine if it is deliberate or something else.

@Soosie,

What part of your post is ON TOPIC and not a blanket PERSONAL ATTACK on several at this board?

I see NOTHING in your comments relating to the topic of the thread, HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

Any thoughts on these GOP senior men and their sex escapades with young girls who are most likely victims of HUMAN TRAFFICKING?

Of course not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

WOWZER, the RW are on a major distraction cruise.    Apparently they don't like words that are "childish", except that is the only acceptable way that many sites will not block the information.    What verbage would the RW deem acceptable.  "golden shower".    

Yes, that THE a distraction - which has zero to do with the fact that some bff's of Donald were caught in a raid of the foreigner's sex club, where those with the arrest warrants say that there was money for sex going on.    The foreign women were not from Latin America.  The number of men that were arrested or served a warrant for an arrest was around 200.   So is it a penchant that some wealthy men like non-south of the border women?   But that avoid the real indictment / question, how is that not sex trafficking, because it certainly was not a knitting club.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@fangoh45 wrote:

Okay-its quiet time. 

What a quaint English Orthographic variation...

So - when did the management of AARP appoint you to be a moderator with authority to decide when it should be "quiet time" - and enforce "quiet time"?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

Okay-its quiet time. ...........................................Good remark. I worry about some of the posts here. There is indication that something is wrong. I'm sure some posters think their posts are OK and of some value, but it reminds me of a kid in school pulling someone's hair. I wonder if attention is so needed some will display this child like behavior. I also. wonder if seniors realize they are doing this. I can't determine if it is deliberate or something else.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45,

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45,

Okay-its quiet time. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

".....He was caught on camera engaging in sex acts in a seedy parlor—

.....Finance titan John Havens, Citigroup Inc.’s former president and chief operating officer, was also charged in connection with the sting, cops said.

.....“We are working in conjunction with numerous jurisdictions and local agencies to try to arrest all subjects we have active charges on,” Vero Beach Police Public information Officer Bradley Kmetz told Bloomberg.  “We encourage people who have active arrest warrants to turn themselves in,” he said."

Related image

Kudos
Views