Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HR1384 or MEDICARE FOR ALL

Message 11 of 58

@john258 wrote:

Hate to break the news to you but a political agenda has awlays been part of this issue, and always will be. It used to be the path to the end result. Now with the far right they want to kill all health care that a person does not pay for. As a far right Gov. of GA told us let therm die in the streets. Trump understand none of this subject and that is why we have the mess. Trump has been for single payer, govt fully paid, no government, Insurance Co approach etc. There will be nothing done till Trump leaves.

In that case then this country is not ready to have anything that is worth having. sorry, but questioning a program that will affect all our lives and trying to understand it  well, is an obligation that we need to have.

If by your words, you are already blamingb the Right, the Rebpublicans etc. then  in that case all is lost before it starts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 58

@rker321 wrote:

I refuse to discuss this issue if any political agenda is introduce in this discussion. I couldn't care less who introduced this Medicare for All bill and what it says in that bill 1384  What I will discuss is what is trying to be introduced and I am afraid that people because of their laziness in not wanting to research or read this bill will sand up raise their hands and applaud at something that in my view has very little to offer as is written.

I want to see lots of changes and lots of explanations of  this bill before I blindly put a rubber stamp on Medicare for All.

And for all of you that have become the new Democratic Tea Party I will tell you ,I do not consider myself a pro Administration because I am raising my voice regarding this Medicare for All.

I will continue to ask questions and want answers and become satisfy before these idiots completely squander the opportunity to really have a National Health Care system that will be what this country needs.

Hate to break the news to you but a political agenda has awlays been part of this issue, and always will be. It used to be the path to the end result. Now with the far right they want to kill all health care that a person does not pay for. As a far right Gov. of GA told us let therm die in the streets. Trump understand none of this subject and that is why we have the mess. Trump has been for single payer, govt fully paid, no government, Insurance Co approach etc. There will be nothing done till Trump leaves.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 58

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

easy asks "Who will be paying the 20% that medicare doesn`t cover now???"

-----------------

How about Properly Tax the Insanely Wealthy , who have paid NO TAX on their TRILLIONS hidden in Tax Free Overseas Accounts or is that too painful for them ?

Do you have some inside knowledge the the "insanely wealthy" have paid no tax on the money that (you claim) are in overseas tax free accounts? Does the left get updates on where tax are and who they are? How about taxing those that require the "medicare for all"?

You don't know about the multiple $trillions$ that the wealthy have sheltered in tax free off shore accounts?  Sorry you are so uninformed about this. Try the Cayman Islands, for one.

There are lots of places to store untaxed money. Sorry you can't/won't supply the needed proof that all the wealthy are doing this (illegally) but of course, the left knows everything (nothing)!

Over the course of time the proof has been provided in all the news media. Go look it up and you will find it, and neither you nor I or anyone else can change that. What we see here is the typical right wing dodge on a subject. It is and has been done fact which neither you nor I can change.

Please look up the definition for "all" and "some" because it appears you think they are the same!

Facts are facts that neither you nor I can change so try and dodge all you want but it changes nothing. They did it.

Facts are facts and "some" did it and NOT "all" did it like the left assumes! The ones that did it are crooks and crooks come in all flavors.

You are correct facts are facts and I gave you the facts with neither of us can change them. The rich have done this for years, and that includes ones supporting Trump. Could be we will see that Trump did it now that they are following the money.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 58

I refuse to discuss this issue if any political agenda is introduce in this discussion. I couldn't care less who introduced this Medicare for All bill and what it says in that bill 1384  What I will discuss is what is trying to be introduced and I am afraid that people because of their laziness in not wanting to research or read this bill will sand up raise their hands and applaud at something that in my view has very little to offer as is written.

I want to see lots of changes and lots of explanations of  this bill before I blindly put a rubber stamp on Medicare for All.

And for all of you that have become the new Democratic Tea Party I will tell you ,I do not consider myself a pro Administration because I am raising my voice regarding this Medicare for All.

I will continue to ask questions and want answers and become satisfy before these idiots completely squander the opportunity to really have a National Health Care system that will be what this country needs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 58

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

-----------------

How about Properly Tax the Insanely Wealthy , who have paid NO TAX on their TRILLIONS hidden in Tax Free Overseas Accounts or is that too painful for them ?

Do you have some inside knowledge the the "insanely wealthy" have paid no tax on the money that (you claim) are in overseas tax free accounts? Does the left get updates on where tax are and who they are? How about taxing those that require the "medicare for all"?

You don't know about the multiple $trillions$ that the wealthy have sheltered in tax free off shore accounts?  Sorry you are so uninformed about this. Try the Cayman Islands, for one.

Think this is jumping the guns a bit since there is little to no determination of how a single payer system would be financed in total - Individuals / Employers / Corps / Wealth tax / Breathing Tax.

Heck there isn't even a total cost yet because there is no actual plan yet - the supportive Dems keep adding more and more.  The last question that I head asked in the MSM of the newest plan (H.R. 1384) was if transgender surgery would be covered or is this considered cosmetic.

There will be tons of questions about coverage from every (kind of health related) special interest group of our society -   Define "Basic" coverage - no such thing especially if something you want covered isn't considered "basic" -

* * * * * * It’s Always Something - Roseanne Rosannadanna
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 58

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

-----------------

There are lots of places to store untaxed money. Sorry you can't/won't supply the needed proof that all the wealthy are doing this (illegally) but of course, the left knows everything (nothing)!

Over the course of time the proof has been provided in all the news media. Go look it up and you will find it, and neither you nor I or anyone else can change that. What we see here is the typical right wing dodge on a subject. It is and has been done fact which neither you nor I can change.

Please look up the definition for "all" and "some" because it appears you think they are the same!

Facts are facts that neither you nor I can change so try and dodge all you want but it changes nothing. They did it.

Facts are facts and "some" did it and NOT "all" did it like the left assumes! The ones that did it are crooks and crooks come in all flavors.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 58

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

-----------------

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 58

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

-----------------

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 58

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

-----------------

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 58

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

-----------------

Further, the left are always talking about raising other people's taxes (to supply handouts for them) and not realizing that they are providing an incentive for hiding money (untaxed) in other places!

Kudos
Views