Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW TRUMP'S THINKING WORKS...

Message 11 of 22
Right-wrong or indifferent.

Wrong:
See if you give him space in your head you & him live with the hate you have, throwing barbs every day.

Indifference: If you're indifferent about the man then your thinker-upper if free to move about the cabin and do what it was designed to do... think.

Right: Get president Trump out of your head and focus on substance. You'll be happier and God can move in.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 22

No, the rent is not free.  dt is the one paying for the corner he occupies in my head.  The corner I will not turn my back on.  I do not trust venomous, genital grabbing snakes.  There is a daily rent hike that does nothing to improve his confinement.  When his performance is finished, whether he likes it or not, and he is locked safely away from other humans, that's when he will stop paying to be in my head.  I will have increased my assets and spent them wisely.  Mueller knows all about this.

Image result for images living rent free in your head

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

and this is the product.... lol, please seek immediate help

Rent free.jpgLefty heads have lots of unused space

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22

@n566192l wrote:

His Tweets always give us a look

at the real Trump.

First tweet of the day.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

The Senate Intelligence Committee: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA

The real dt is not a stable individual - again the world sees him po'd and screaming in the middle of the night!  One trick pony denying reality, making up his own version of who he really is through the lies he tells himself.  In this case his fantasy is the Senate Intell Committee is somehow his ace in the hole.  Moron.

Probably should be taking a pm med to ensure his brain gets a break from his demons for at least a few hours.  He is completely powerless to change facts.

There are at least 17 Trump investigations and they're 'bigger and broader' than most realize - December 24, 2018

More than two years in, the constellation of current investigations involves questions about foreign money and influence targeting the Trump campaign, transition, and White House from not just Russia but as many as a half-dozen countries. Prosecutors are studying nearly every aspect of how money flowed both in and out of Trump’s interconnected enterprises, from his hotels to his company to his campaign to his inauguration. While President Trump once said that he’d see investigations into his business dealings as crossing a 'red line,' it appears that Trump himself obliterated that line, intermingling his business and campaign until it was impossible for prosecutors to untangle one without forensically examining the other.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-12-24/there-are-least-17-trump-investigations-and-theyre-bigger-and...

The new Congress is now better able to assist these efforts in giving "us a look at the real Trump".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

His Tweets always give us a look

at the real Trump.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

"Presidential Harrassment" - the bogus claim that Obama was born in Kenya.  Just saying.....

Oh, but no, Centrist. This one is a valid claim. We cannot trust what people of color say about their own lives!   <sarcasm>

With over 8000 lies and misleading statements told since he perjured himself at the ignoregureation - can what the white trump says about any aspect of his life be trusted?  

< no sarcasm - just fact>

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

"Presidential Harrassment" - the bogus claim that Obama was born in Kenya.  Just saying.....

Oh, but no, Centrist. This one is a valid claim. We cannot trust what people of color say about their own lives!   <sarcasm>

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

Related image

He thinks he is entitled to "whatever" he wants, anytime he wants, anywhere he wants, with anyone he wants.  The man is pure slime.  He would date his daughter.  Like most of his lies, I do believe he already has.  Important life lessons should come from your father.

Personally I don't think he will survive when the government who serves him, actually serves him.  That would the best thing for all of us.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Crime runs in the trump family. Crime runs in trump's son-in-law Jarod's family too:

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/father_of_trump_son-in-law_jar.html

Jared's father was convicted and sent to prison.

trump was taught how to be criminal by Roy Cohn and numerous Mafia Dons and bosses that trump was introduced to by Cohn, and with whom he did "did deals" ever since he started to do business...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors