Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: HOW TO START AN ARGUMENT ONLINE

Message 1 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
That speaks volumes........@cent.......you do speak volumes and that is why I can't finish reading your posts. I fall asleep after the first hour.

I'll have to stop posting in braille....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 35

@Soosie wrote:

how-to-start-an-argument-online-1-express-an-opinion-2-wait-fb611.png

Just wanted to repost your original post as a recap to show how true it is.  And the wait wasn't that long.  Thanks for posting.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
That speaks volumes........@cent.......you do speak volumes and that is why I can't finish reading your posts. I fall asleep after the first hour.

It must be terrible when one has to be 'king of the hill'.  That must be a liberal trait.  Note how they have been proving your original post to be correct with their every post?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 35

Image result for calvin and hobbes laughing

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 35
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 35
@Rker............No, you did not spelled my name correctly. It is Soosie.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Also, I can't find where I asked you anything about this here. That speaks volumes....

About the one who originally inserted that into the discussion.  Apparently someone is too challenged to re-read their post, claiming they didn't ask anything.  So I'll help you out AGAIN.....

You posted, "Would a post disparaging the poster and not about the topic be classified as a disagreement or argument?  Especially when they mention baiting or trolling?"

So Tex, thanks for asking....

But again, you and others are proving that Soosie was correct in starting this thread along with the original post.  And that meme was truthful.  "But again", no one disagreed, so she and you were wrong; no one argued with her.  See how easy it is when posters pay attention instead of looking for someone to attack?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 35

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Also, I can't find where I asked you anything about this here. That speaks volumes....

About the one who originally inserted that into the discussion.  But again, you and others are proving that Soosie was correct in starting this thread along with the original post.  And that meme was truthful.

Have a nice day Centrist.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 35

@Roxanna35 wrote:

That is a strange post TX. I remember when you were exhausting Bernie Sanders and his agenda of providing free education to all. what happened  to your spport to that Liberal idea?

Rker, perhaps you should remember this and quit bringing up what went on in the primaries.  I could say the same about your supporting Trump, and every post had something about supporting him.  Also your continual posting about being a registered Republican.

I would suggest that accusation has been way overused by you and others here.  I have the same privilege of switching who I support as well as anyone.  And you might note that there have been many politicians who have changed parties.

Aren't you happy that you are here in this country and not Cuba where you are just given a marked ballot and told to deposit it?  We feel the same about not being in Vietnam. 

Well the primaries are over and politics moves forward....

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 35

@Olderscout66 wrote:

There is nothing innocent about a scurulous lie designed to advance a malignant political agenda.

Exposing such lies, even with sarcasim, is a good thing for Democracy.

That is why myself and others keep wondering about some of the posts by liberals here.  Don't they know that readers see through obvious posts that can easily be seen as false by checking them out on the Internet?

And this GOPer stuff?  Or DerTrumper?  Obviously meant to sow discord between partisan groups.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, August 6 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors