Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRUMPS

Message 1 of 75

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Want to prevent future Trumps AND actually restore America to greatness?

1. VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

2. Re-establish the Fairness Doctrine in Broadcasting and on the Internet.

No need to figure out how the Russians drove so many to madness that they voted for ANOTHER gutless draft-dodging idiot preppytwit. Get them out of power and then STOP THE LIES that drive otherwise normal people to believe fairytales that lead them to vote for nincompoops who have no desire to do ANYTHING except move wealth from the middle to the very top...and return our society to the 18th Century.

An interesting thought - the Russians nominated Hillary.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 75

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

r.I suspected you didn't. It is the usual leftist tactic of, "I'm perfect but you have faults that you must admit to and then fix so you can be just like me".

I really have to smile when Rk talks about leftiists tactics   His interpretations are usually amazing.  But what can you expect for a poster that happens to be   a Trump follower.

Yes, his ability to interpret are quite impressive.

As "The King" used to say - "Thank you, thank you very much". And then the announcer (Rabbi O'Connor)  would say, "rk has left the building".

So, keep on smiling - because when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you. And again, "Thank you, thank you very much".

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 75

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans have worshiped at the altar of Clintonhate

Do you recall the group here berating anyone who didn't think that Hillary was the promised one to be elected; the ones who kept the drums rolling that it was time for a woman to be President?  And the extreme comments saying that she was robbed in the election while Trump won legally and Constitutionally?  Even Obama sounded as if he thought she (and the continuation of his legacy) was robbed? 

Democrats spread and inflamed the hate by paying for a Russian trip to dig up dirt.  They still are inflaming the hate.  Now they are encouraging disrupting the private lives of governmental officials and their families when they are looking forward to a relaxing evening out.

What about those here who are wanting to throw the borders open to whoever wants to come, and throwing a hissy fit when ICE is scrutinizing the illegals. Even suggesting they are being racist.

Democrats throw the punches and wonder why the recipients comes back at them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 75

Want to prevent future Trumps AND actually restore America to greatness?

1. VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

2. Re-establish the Fairness Doctrine in Broadcasting and on the Internet.

No need to figure out how the Russians drove so many to madness that they voted for ANOTHER gutless draft-dodging idiot preppytwit. Get them out of power and then STOP THE LIES that drive otherwise normal people to believe fairytales that lead them to vote for nincompoops who have no desire to do ANYTHING except move wealth from the middle to the very top...and return our society to the 18th Century.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 75

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

That doesn’t explain why Republicans nominated such a vile man. You all could have nonimated a normal human like John Kasich. You had plenty to choose from.

It doesn't?  If you would consider that he told the people what they wanted to hear, both in the primaries and general election it stands to reason they voted to nominate him.  Besides who was actually running against him?

Perhaps you should ask why Hillary was voted for in the primaries?  Bernie was out among the people and according to many poll watchers actually had votes illegally switched to Hillary.  Even here apparently some are hearing what they want to hear.

I have to laugh at some of the posts here which in many cases is so biased the posters don't use logic but innuendo.

Hillary haters spent and continue to spend decades accusing her of things that Trump has actually done.   If you hated the act, you should hate Trump, too.  But you don't.   That leads me to believe the racism/sexist component is extremely strong...

Republicans have worshiped at the altar of Clintonhate for decades, accused them of every foul crime imaginable, but even when they control all the investigative powers of the Federal Government, they CANNOT produce a single shred of evidence of ANY crime either Bill or Hillary committed. Now they have seized on the insane notion that somehow THEIR failure to concoct a plausible argument for their indefensible slanders is because, in addition to being real-life Dr Moriartys, the Clintons secretly control the FBI!!

jrbush is wanted for war crimes and crimes against humanity for lying us into war with Iraq.

Der Trumper has committed sexual assault and bragged about it, cheated his investors out of billions, conspired with a hostile foreign power to usurp the Presidency

Reagan provided arms to Iran and the Contras, lied to Congress about it, and began the destruction of the Middle Class

And yet somehow all the bile from the Right is directed at the Clintons who have been exonerated from EVERY crime the GOPers could dream up.

One must conclude the Republican party is so filled with ignorant hatred for anyone who threatens their power to redistribute wealth from the middle to the very top (that's the only thing they've actually worked at for the last 30 years), they have lost all their meager abilities for logical thought and compassionate compromise.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Another of your personal RK is wrong type posts? 

The truth can hurt.

I'm beginning to think you are trolling me.  What does that post have to do with you?

Nice to see you thinking.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 75

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I really couldn't care less if your posts are off topic. However, I'm trying to point out that you need to look into the mirror before criticizing others. The majority of your posts have nothing to do with the topic. How or why you think you can tell others to stay on topic, when you hardly do so yourself, is mind boggling. 

And of course you NEVER criticize anyone?  Perhaps you should also look into a mirror yourself.  Besides your posts are also completely way off-topicIf you have a problem with my posts suggest you use that feature in the lower left corner and report them as inappropriate.

Now have a good afternoon.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRUMPS

Message 8 of 75

I really couldn't care less if your posts are off topic. However, I'm trying to point out that you need to look into the mirror before criticizing others. The majority of your posts have nothing to do with the topic. How or why you think you can tell others to stay on topic, when you hardly do so yourself, is mind boggling. 

My suggestion, go back and arbitrarily select 12-20 messages you uploaded, and see how many are on topic, versus comments and/or disputes with or about other posters. If you're honest with yourself, you might realize what you've been doing for years, just as you've been doing with me today.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 75

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I originally questioned another poster about making this about another poster, yet you jumped in with your comments."

Ok, then back to Rker's post about RK that I questioned, what did her post have to do with the topic?  Further what does your continuing posts have to do with how to prevent further Trumps?

Are you more interested in 'going after' another poster than the topic?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

HOW TO PREVENT FUTURE TRUMPS

Message 10 of 75

Please explain what the following has to do with preventing future Trumps? Thanks

"I was just reading on another discussion group about the left being a cult.  One of the points given was that debate over differing opinons is met with hostility such as your posts.  I note that instead of questioning what I posted, it came back with a differing accusation.

I originally questioned another poster about making this about another poster, yet you jumped in with your comments."

Kudos
Views