Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THIS IN TEXAS

Message 1 of 13

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Guess I took the bait on this topic,

Yep, that's what happens when you rush to defend anyone from Texas that has mal-intent

And you took Will Rogers' bait.  How long is this gotcha game going to go on?  Are there any mature senior adults around?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I know....a cop breaking the law....possible racial incident.....

You have proof of that?  It's documented in many newspapers and several news stations in Texas.

Oh yes, if it's in many newspapers and several news stations, then it must be true.  Brings to mind the Will Rogers quote, to wit:   "All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance." 

Guess I took the bait on this topic,

Yep, that's what happens when you rush to defend anyone from Texas that has mal-intent

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You have proof of that?  It's documented in many newspapers and several news stations in Texas.

Oh yes, if it's in many newspapers and several news stations, then it must be true.  Brings to mind the Will Rogers quote, to wit:   "All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance." 

Guess I took the bait on this topic, but have a good Memorial Day weekend. 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

As a certified Texas basher I do have one good thing to say.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown soon after fourteen Dallas Police Officers were ambushed ( killing five) protecting Black Lives Matter demonstrators was asked if he had a message for the protesters, he said “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put in an application and we’ll put you in your neighborhood and we will help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about”

What is he doing in retirement? Would be a good Politician or maybe Police Chief Trainer.

Plural of y’all is all y’all.

They lie so well you’d be a fool not to believe them.

Why did Texas disband its water polo team? All the horses drowned.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You have proof of that?  So are you going to join in the prosecution?

If there is anyone showing racial bias or prejudice it it those that automatically says the police chief is guilty  and this is because he's a white Texan and she is Black.

Of course you are taking a liberal attitude towards this because of her race, aren't you?

Don't bother to answer because the reason is apparent on several counts.

Enjoy the weekend.

Lets hope all enjoy the weekend. While you are enjoying yours please reread your post. You are asking for facts to back up what a person posted. That is just like what I am asking you to do on another subject. One should practice what they preach so I look forwarded to your answer, and I am sure you will enjoy your weekend better because of it.

Hey John......how ya been.....We missed ya......good to see you posting again.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You have proof of that?  It's documented in many newspapers and several news stations in Texas.  If you paid attention you would know, I don't need proof....it's obvious.....No one has disputed his 14 year old daughter was driving.  If you want more, you'll need to watch Texas news.....do I have proof it was possibly a racial incident?  Really?  Why was she being harrassed by the cop?

So are you going to join in the prosecution? Sure sounds like the usual baiting question from this poster....

If there is anyone showing racial bias or prejudice it it those that automatically says the police chief is guilty  and this is because he's a white Texan and she is Black.  Well, please pay attention, Tex.  There's history in those white cop meets black female encounters.

Of course you are taking a liberal attitude towards this because of her race, aren't you?  Of course?  More baiting.....  Obviously those objective people know it's because of a report of excessive police violence, a male vs. female and a white and a black. Texas cops have "history".  A humanistic attitude is far better than ameturistically attacking others who see this as long term consistent behavior by some law enforcement departments.  "Of course" because of your strong conservative bias, I'd suggest not assume what others think and why.  Adult discussions by-pass the assumptions and comment without attempting to actually discern what others believe. 

Don't bother to answer because the reason is apparent on several counts. Sure right. Your "reason" is in your head....others don't care.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

If there is anyone showing racial bias or prejudice it it those that automatically says the police chief is guilty  and this is because he's a white Texan and she is Black.

Of course you are taking a liberal attitude towards this because of her race, aren't you?

Enjoy the weekend.

Lets hope all enjoy the weekend. While you are enjoying yours please reread your post. You are asking for facts to back up what a person posted. That is just like what I am asking you to do on another subject. One should practice what they preach so I look forwarded to your answer, and I am sure you will enjoy your weekend better because of it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Enjoy the weekend.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Congrats, Tx - you let that worm just float on donwstream - or was it a shrimp.  

Nothing I should get excited about.  I know....a cop breaking the law....possible racial incident.....displaying what an idiot he is in front of his daughter.....and is now suspended.....yep, just another day in the Lone Star State....Commerce is up in North Texas, might as well be in another state.  But it isn't....it's Texas with a Texas mindset.....The Police Chief has been in the business for 25 years and according to reports he is level headed with no similar charges during his tenure in law enforcement. 

Besides her story is just that, who can back it up. Yeah, we certainly can't believe the other cops and the 14 year old now, could we.  Love to see the Wal-Mart security footage.....stay tune.  It does sound familiar with so many other allegations like that...  sounds like she's after something, especially retaining a civil rights attorney.  Probably figures this would be worth a good many $$$$$s.  Gee, that sounds like a racially motivated comment.

Add to this, considering those posters here on this topic, it's just another day in the ditches.  It usually is, in Texas.

Nothing to see here.  Whenever you see somebody make that claim, sure as the sun comes up, there's usually plenty to see.  Stay tuned.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

Congrats, Tx - you let that worm just float on donwstream - or was it a shrimp.  

Nothing I should get excited about.  Commerce is up in North Texas, might as well be in another state.  The Police Chief has been in the business for 25 years and according to reports he is level headed with no similar charges during his tenure in law enforcement. 

Besides her story is just that, who can back it up.  It does sound familiar with so many other allegations like that...  sounds like she's after something, especially retaining a civil rights attorney.  Probably figures this would be worth a good many $$$$$s.

Add to this, considering those posters here on this topic, it's just another day in the ditches.

Nothing to see here.

Kudos
Views