Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW DO YOU PAY YOUR CONDOLENCES TO THE NRA?

Message 21 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't belong to the NRA but they do stand for our 2nd Amendment rights and teach gun safety.

How can an organization that allows itself to be infiltrated by RUSSIAN OPERATIVES and has accepted monies from individuals in RUSSIA that have been SANCTIONED by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT stand for a piece of the CONSTITUTION of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA????

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't belong to the NRA but they do stand for our 2nd Amendment rights and teach gun safety. I took one of their gun safety courses (very professional) and learned quite a bit regarding safety. Good luck on your quest to rid the U.S. of the NRA!

If that's all they did, I'd support them, too.  They also used to be for sensible gun control.  Now they are just **** crazy. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

I don't belong to the NRA but they do stand for our 2nd Amendment rights and teach gun safety. I took one of their gun safety courses (very professional) and learned quite a bit regarding safety. Good luck on your quest to rid the U.S. of the NRA!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

I thought about it. 

I prayed they would cease to exist.   

And I donated to https://giffords.org/  and https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HOW DO YOU PAY YOUR CONDOLENCES TO THE NRA?

Message 25 of 25

Newsweek, yesterday, reported that the NRA claims that it will soon be "UNABLE TO EXIST" due to financial difficulties. They seem to be having one problem after another.

First, they allowed a RUSSIAN OPERATIVE to infiltrate their organization. Then, they lost their insurance coverage. Then, they may not be able to print their magazine. Then, they may not be able to hold rallies.

I have pondered for hours on how to express my condolences to the NRA for all these issues facing them that MAY, JUST MAY, mean the DEATH of the NRA. The only condolence that I could think of is the same as many others have thought of when wishing the NRA their best.

Yes, the only apropos condolence for the NRA is:

"MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU."

Kudos
Views
Replies