Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW DO YOU PAY YOUR CONDOLENCES TO THE NRA?

Message 11 of 25

NOTHAPPENING:  If the left is against the NRA, that is enough reason to support them. Maybe I'll join!

Awesomely brilliant logic NH.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Newsweek, yesterday, reported that the NRA claims that it will soon be "UNABLE TO EXIST" due to financial difficulties. They seem to be having one problem after another.

First, they allowed a RUSSIAN OPERATIVE to infiltrate their organization. Then, they lost their insurance coverage. Then, they may not be able to print their magazine. Then, they may not be able to hold rallies.

I have pondered for hours on how to express my condolences to the NRA for all these issues facing them that MAY, JUST MAY, mean the DEATH of the NRA. The only condolence that I could think of is the same as many others have thought of when wishing the NRA their best.

Yes, the only apropos condolence for the NRA is:

"MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU."

I feel Obligated to Apologize in Advance for any Religous Content perceived or otherwise in my following comments

I have already expressed my Condolences to the NRA with two extremely suitable financial contributions................while contemplating what would be the most appropriate contribution - I've tried to keep in mind the monetary theme that has always been the driving force behind the NRA!

1. My first contribution of $1000 goes to the FBI’s Washington Field Office who Investigated Maria Butina and her covert interactions with the Top Ranking Individuals in the NRA and the GOP on behalf of Putin

2. My Second contribution of $2000 goes to US Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, who will be prosecuting Butina and the Leadership of the NRA along with many Notable GOP Fund Raisers including the three unnamed US Persons who are beleived to be sitting GOP elected officials - all of whom will surely be convicted of Conspiracy Against the USA

My research has determined there are Federal Statutes that prohibit Gifts to Federal Employees if one is seeking to do business with the either the FBI of the Justice Department..................

On advice of Counsel - I have learned that because I will never be part of either the GOP or the NRA - I have no reason to assume I would ever need anything from the FBI or the Justice Department - perceived or otherwise.............

But in a abundance of Caution - my two gifts have included letters directing that my contributions only be used to fund the Holiday Parties of these two Outstanding US Government Institutions

Xmas 2018 & New Years 2019 will be shortly after the Democrats retain Majority Control of both Houses of Congress so I'm sure the Holiday Celebrations will be extra big and longer lasting so I know my contributions will be well spent!

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't belong to the NRA but they do stand for our 2nd Amendment rights and teach gun safety. I took one of their gun safety courses (very professional) and learned quite a bit regarding safety. Good luck on your quest to rid the U.S. of the NRA!

There are thousand upon thousands of very professional gun safety classes and concealed carry classes all across America that are not NRA related. The NRA is a lobby organization for weapons manufacturers, why this reality evades you is unknown to me. They use the second amendment as a ploy to gain support from the naive. The NRA accepted money from the Russians after allowing themselves to be infiltrated by a Russian operative. The NRA accepted money from the Russians, both of these realities seems to have also escaped you. If the NRA ceases to exist it is a good riddance.

Agreed - if the NRA ceases to exist it is a good riddance - a very good riddance of the monstrosity that the once honorable and honest NRA has become...

In my youth, I was an NRA member - as was my dad - he bought numerous surplus military arms through the Civilian Marksmanship Program that were given to me when I was of age - I bought some as well when I became of age.

I still have those arms.

However, shortly after Harlon Carter started turning the NRA into a bunch of wild-eyed, hair-on-fire crackpots in the middle and late seventies, I left the NRA forever.

I applauded GHW Bush's 1995 letter to the NRA - it was something they richly deserved.

Letter of Resignation Sent By Bush to Rifle Association - The New York Times

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Why is the left so lazy that they don't even read the article they posted? I'll cozy up to any Russians who are friendly. I don't discriminate like the left does and call others names like racist while they are the real racists!

LMAO!  Yeah, NOT claims he doesn't call individuals who exhibit racist behavior, "racists"; he just calls entire groups of people "racists". How precious....  You just can't make this stuff up!!!!!

But how do we salute the demise of the NRA?  With a 21 gun salute, of course!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't belong to the NRA but they do stand for our 2nd Amendment rights and teach gun safety. I took one of their gun safety courses (very professional) and learned quite a bit regarding safety. Good luck on your quest to rid the U.S. of the NRA!

There are thousand upon thousands of very professional gun safety classes and concealed carry classes all across America that are not NRA related. The NRA is a lobby organization for weapons manufacturers, why this reality evades you is unknown to me. They use the second amendment as a ploy to gain support from the naive. The NRA accepted money from the Russians after allowing themselves to be infiltrated by a Russian operative. The NRA accepted money from the Russians, both of these realities seems to have also escaped you. If the NRA ceases to exist it is a good riddance.

They didn't get infiltrated by Russian operative(s). Here's the story if you seek the truth:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/16/u-s-authorities-russian-operative-tried-infi...

If the left is against the NRA, that is enough reason to support them. Maybe I'll join!

Maybe you should join, you could cozy up to the Russians.

Why is the left so lazy that they don't even read the article they posted? I'll cozy up to any Russians who are friendly. I don't discriminate like the left does and call others names like racist while they are the real racists!

Why do you bring up racists in an accusatory fashion? What does that have to do with the NRA and Russians? Desperate for distractions and/or division?  Good grief !!

Cozy up to all the Russians you want, trump will give you a gold star.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

They didn't get infiltrated by Russian operative(s). Here's the story if you seek the truth:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/16/u-s-authorities-russian-operative-tried-infi...

If the left is against the NRA, that is enough reason to support them. Maybe I'll join!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't belong to the NRA but they do stand for our 2nd Amendment rights and teach gun safety.

How can an organization that allows itself to be infiltrated by RUSSIAN OPERATIVES and has accepted monies from individuals in RUSSIA that have been SANCTIONED by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT stand for a piece of the CONSTITUTION of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA????

Link please from an objective source?

Kudos
Views