Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

160 Views
Message 21 of 57

@LeeV999430 wrote:


Following is what you said.  If you have ANY evidence to back it up, POST IT.

 

He is clearly a pathological liar.

 


I just selected one of the claims I have made regarding INDIVIDUAL-1.

 

I provided evidence to back it up.

 

In fact, I provided the evidence from a resource familiar to YOU. It is the resource that YOU provided when you called Democrats liars.

 

In fact, it is the SAME resource YOU used, FACTCHECK.ORG, and YOU had already attested to its validity.

 

Look at the thread WHOPPERS FOR 2018.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
208
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

208 Views
Message 22 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Lying and denying it has been a bulwark of Republican political strategy since Nixon. They do it because their base allowed it and now embraces it.


And Democrats are low-life scum.  But instead of calling names and making false claims why don't you try to actually address a subject FOR A CHANGE.  Personally, I'm still waiting for someone to post some actual evidence of the false claims that started this thread.


Exactly what "false claims" started this thread?


By all means - post links containing peer reviewed and peer accepted valid and verifiable scientific proof that those (as yet unidentified and as yet not revealed) claims are false as well as specific scientific evidence that the opposition to the claims is based entirely upon factual, truthful, and completely scientifically valid evidence.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
208
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
214
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

214 Views
Message 23 of 57

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Lying and denying it has been a bulwark of Republican political strategy since Nixon. They do it because their base allowed it and now embraces it.


And Democrats are low-life scum.  But instead of calling names like you just did.....and making false claims which you are the only one who has.....why don't you try to actually address a subject FOR A CHANGE. yet you STILL haven't addressed the topic of this thread.  Why is that?  Personally, I'm still waiting for someone to post some actual evidence of the false claims that started this thread.  What false claims?  Fill us in....


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
213
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

213 Views
Message 24 of 57

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Lying and denying it has been a bulwark of Republican political strategy since Nixon. They do it because their base allowed it and now embraces it.


And Democrats are low-life scum.  But instead of calling names and making false claims why don't you try to actually address a subject FOR A CHANGE.  Personally, I'm still waiting for someone to post some actual evidence of the false claims that started this thread.


Is calling Democrats "low-life scum" and then asking someone else not to "call names" hypocritical? Just a question.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
213
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
205
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

205 Views
Message 25 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Lying and denying it has been a bulwark of Republican political strategy since Nixon. They do it because their base allowed it and now embraces it.


And Democrats are low-life scum.  But instead of calling names and making false claims why don't you try to actually address a subject FOR A CHANGE.  Personally, I'm still waiting for someone to post some actual evidence of the false claims that started this thread.


Exactly what "false claims" started this thread?


Well, Chas...that would be not a one.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
205
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
206
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

206 Views
Message 26 of 57

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Lying and denying it has been a bulwark of Republican political strategy since Nixon. They do it because their base allowed it and now embraces it.


And Democrats are low-life scum.  But instead of calling names and making false claims why don't you try to actually address a subject FOR A CHANGE.  Personally, I'm still waiting for someone to post some actual evidence of the false claims that started this thread.


Exactly what "false claims" started this thread?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
206
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
206
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

206 Views
Message 27 of 57

(sic)@LeeV999430 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:
    @ChasKy53 wrote in blue text:

How do WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS reconcile their support for Donald Trump knowing what they know now? Over 81% of WHITE EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS voted for him in 2016.

 

That support has literally not changed since his election.

 

He is clearly an open misogynist, a pathological liar, a purveyor of unethical practices, a huckster, a demagogue, a xenophobe, and a racist.

 

He has placed wedges between the allies of our country and has supported the enemies of our country.

 

 


It's really quite simple. Yes it is and blind trump supporters can't see it. They are far, far more intelligent than the peLOSER PINHEAD groupies. No, "{they" have believed all of the fake news that FOX puts out, along with Breitbart and other extreme right lying news sources. They are intelligent enough to understand there is no evidence he is a racist. "They" have been brainwashed or are simply biased, prejudiced enough to believe all of the fake news out there. Some are actually white supremacists and bigots. There is no evidence he is a xenophobe.  Another issue fake news believers don't see. There is no evidence he is a pathological liar. So thousands of lies uncovered through fact checking is "no evidence"? LOL !  There is no evidence he supported the enemies of our country.  He refuses to punish Saudi Arabia for murdering a U.S. citizen, He pulled out or Syria, something Russia cheers, He is allowing North Korea and Russia to expand it's nuclear programs, He has shut down the government, he has alienated all of our allies and especially NATO, yet there is nor "evidence"?  LOL ! Etc, etc, etc.  They are intelligent enough to know that's all LIES right out of the peLOSER PINHEAD playbook designed to drive a wedge in this country.  Adding "pinhead" is such an eloquent touch ! LOL! They are intelligent enough to base their support on the FACTS, "Facts" put out by the most extreme radical right sources like Breitbart and FOX the things he does for the good of this country, like all of the things i listed above like cutting taxes and trying to bring peace to the world. Bwah  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! 


 


It's called a "FALSE PREMISE."  Since you are obviously unaware of what that is, it is basing an argument on something that is false.  Thank you for explaining what you have been doing. The argument above is based on the things that the author FALSELY states that Trump is. I haven't said that trump is anything, except for being a liar There is no evidence that he is any of those things. I'm not talking about what he is, I am talking about what he does. He has lied thousands of times according to all fact checkers. AND - - He refuses to punish Saudi Arabia for murdering a U.S. citizen, He pulled out or Syria, something Russia cheers, He is allowing North Korea and Russia to expand it's nuclear programs, He has shut down the government, he has alienated all of our allies and especially NATO If you have any, post a reference to it.  If you have "references" that show otherwise (what all major news sources have said), post a reference to them. Fact is there is NONE. Instead of just saying NONE (in all capitals), give references debunking the things I stated that trump has done. Just like there is no evidence of the things you say. I haven't seen any evidence posted by you, just "NONE" (in all capitals), which actually proves nothing. For example, he is NOT allowing North Korea and Russia to expand their nuclear programs.North Korea is building nuclear weapons. Russia is building nuclear weapons and just announced that they have a new nuke carrying missile that is so advanced that we may not have defense rockets capable of catching and destroying it  All under trump's watch so yes he is allowing it. He is trying to denuke(sic)Well, he is failing. There is no evidence that he is a "pathological liar" OR that he has has told "thousands of lies." Just because you ignore or simply don't believe in all of the fact checkers doesn't prove he hasn't told thousands of lies, in fact he has, and the number of lies he tells points to being pathological with it, try to be better informed. If there is, post a reference to it. I don't have room to post references to thousands of trump's lies, do you? I assume your're(sic) referring to Khashoggi as a murdered "U.S. citizen" which is hilarious for a couple reasons beginning with he was a Saudi citizen who was murdered in Turkey. My goodness, how can you believe something so wrong? The Saudis have even admitted where it happened at in their country. Second, you used that as an example of his supporting the enemies of our country? A country who plans to and murders a U.S. citizen, cuts him up in pieces, and who says they are our ally is the worst kind of enemy. And I also meant supporting Russia. Saudi Arabia is not an enemy.  They are one of our closest allies. They should be held accountable in spite of your erroneous and ignorant belief that the Saudis did not kill him within their own country..... 

 

If you have any evidence that any of the lies in the FALSE PREMISE that started this thread are true, post it.  If you have anything besides you own rants and rhetoric to disprove what has been posted, then please post it. So far I have seen nothing. Otherwise what you're really proving is that it is you and all the peLOSER PINHEAD groupies are the ones who believe the fake news. Cute name calling, but it doesn't replace an inability to debate in a rational and adult manner. By the way, we weren't discussing anything about Pelosi, try and keep up.


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
206
Views
Gold Conversationalist
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

216 Views
Message 28 of 57

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Lying and denying it has been a bulwark of Republican political strategy since Nixon. They do it because their base allowed it and now embraces it.


And Democrats are low-life scum.  But instead of calling names and making false claims why don't you try to actually address a subject FOR A CHANGE.  Personally, I'm still waiting for someone to post some actual evidence of the false claims that started this thread.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
205
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

205 Views
Message 29 of 57

Lying and denying it has been a bulwark of Republican political strategy since Nixon. They do it because their base allowed it and now embraces it.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
205
Views
Gold Conversationalist
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

187 Views
Message 30 of 57

@nctarheel wrote:

@LeeV999430 wrote:


For example, he is NOT allowing North Korea and Russia to expand their nuclear programs.  He is trying to denuke. 

 

There is no evidence that he is a "pathological liar" OR that he has has told "thousands of lies."  If there is, post a reference to it.


So the underground testing of a nuclear device AFTER their so called SUMMIT is not evidence enough for you to believe that Kim Jong Un has made a chump of INDIVIDUAL-1?

 

Russia's introduction of a HYPERSONIC missile that can deliver an atomic warhead and would be almost impossible to shoot down is not evidence enough for you that Vladimir Putin has also made a chump of INDIVIDUAL-1?

 

INDIVIDUAL-1 has addressed neither of these actions due to his self described love for both men.

 

I am not going to respond to your statement regarding INDIVIDUAL-1'S propensity for lying. If you believe what you are saying( that there is no evidence he is a liar) than Individual-1 could probably sell you a certain bridge in New York City.


Following is what you said.  If you have ANY evidence to back it up, POST IT.

 

He is clearly an open misogynist, a pathological liar, a purveyor of unethical practices, a huckster, a demagogue, a xenophobe, and a racist.

 

He has placed wedges between the allies of our country and has supported the enemies of our country.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views