Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Reply
Gold Conversationalist
0
Kudos
184
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

184 Views
Message 31 of 57

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@LeeV999430 wrote:

 

If you have any evidence there is a peLOSER PINHEAD playbook, you'll disprove the biggest lie posted in this thread.


First I have to explain logic to you and now English?  Listen, I'm sorry but you need to up your game because I don't have the time nor desire to correct you every time you post something.

 

From Webster:

noun

play·​book | \ ˈplā-ˌbu̇k \

Definition of playbook

3 : a stock of usual tactics or methods straight from his opponent's political playbook

 

On the other hand, there is no evidence of all the false claims made in the false premise used to start this thread.  That's why nobody has posted any.  Anybody with intelligence knows that.  So really, did you feel you just had to post something, ANYTHING, to detract from the topic even if it is untrue and incorrect?  That would certainly be right out of the peLOSER PINHEAD playbook.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
184
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

184 Views
Message 32 of 57

@LeeV999430 wrote:


For example, he is NOT allowing North Korea and Russia to expand their nuclear programs.  He is trying to denuke. 

 

There is no evidence that he is a "pathological liar" OR that he has has told "thousands of lies."  If there is, post a reference to it.


So the underground testing of a nuclear device AFTER their so called SUMMIT is not evidence enough for you to believe that Kim Jong Un has made a chump of INDIVIDUAL-1?

 

Russia's introduction of a HYPERSONIC missile that can deliver an atomic warhead and would be almost impossible to shoot down is not evidence enough for you that Vladimir Putin has also made a chump of INDIVIDUAL-1?

 

INDIVIDUAL-1 has addressed neither of these actions due to his self described love for both men.

 

I am not going to respond to your statement regarding INDIVIDUAL-1'S propensity for lying. If you believe what you are saying( that there is no evidence he is a liar) than Individual-1 could probably sell you a certain bridge in New York City.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
189
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

189 Views
Message 33 of 57

They are not Christians. Trump is a Prince of Lies. No actual Christian, Jew, or Moslem could ever support him.

 

He is a Prince of Lies. No one questions that. That includes everyone here.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
189
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
205
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

205 Views
Message 34 of 57

@LeeV999430 wrote:

 

If you have any evidence there is a peLOSER PINHEAD playbook, you'll disprove the biggest lie posted in this thread.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
205
Views
Gold Conversationalist
1
Kudos
209
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

209 Views
Message 35 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:
    @ChasKy53 wrote in blue text:

How do WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS reconcile their support for Donald Trump knowing what they know now? Over 81% of WHITE EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS voted for him in 2016.

 

That support has literally not changed since his election.

 

He is clearly an open misogynist, a pathological liar, a purveyor of unethical practices, a huckster, a demagogue, a xenophobe, and a racist.

 

He has placed wedges between the allies of our country and has supported the enemies of our country.

 

 


It's really quite simple. Yes it is and blind trump supporters can't see it. They are far, far more intelligent than the peLOSER PINHEAD groupies. No, "{they" have believed all of the fake news that FOX puts out, along with Breitbart and other extreme right lying news sources. They are intelligent enough to understand there is no evidence he is a racist. "They" have been brainwashed or are simply biased, prejudiced enough to believe all of the fake news out there. Some are actually white supremacists and bigots. There is no evidence he is a xenophobe.  Another issue fake news believers don't see. There is no evidence he is a pathological liar. So thousands of lies uncovered through fact checking is "no evidence"? LOL !  There is no evidence he supported the enemies of our country.  He refuses to punish Saudi Arabia for murdering a U.S. citizen, He pulled out or Syria, something Russia cheers, He is allowing North Korea and Russia to expand it's nuclear programs, He has shut down the government, he has alienated all of our allies and especially NATO, yet there is nor "evidence"?  LOL ! Etc, etc, etc.  They are intelligent enough to know that's all LIES right out of the peLOSER PINHEAD playbook designed to drive a wedge in this country.  Adding "pinhead" is such an eloquent touch ! LOL! They are intelligent enough to base their support on the FACTS, "Facts" put out by the most extreme radical right sources like Breitbart and FOX the things he does for the good of this country, like all of the things i listed above like cutting taxes and trying to bring peace to the world. Bwah  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! 


 


It's called a "FALSE PREMISE."  Since you are obviously unaware of what that is, it is basing an argument on something that is false.  The argument above is based on the things that the author FALSELY states that Trump is.  There is no evidence that he is any of those things.  If you have any, post a reference to it.  Fact is there is NONE.  Just like there is no evidence of the things you say.  For example, he is NOT allowing North Korea and Russia to expand their nuclear programs.  He is trying to denuke.  There is no evidence that he is a "pathological liar" OR that he has has told "thousands of lies."  If there is, post a reference to it.  I assume your're referring to Khashoggi as a murdered "U.S. citizen" which is hilarious for a couple reasons beginning with he was a Saudi citizen who was murdered in Turkey.  Second, you used that as an example of his supporting the enemies of our country? Saudi Arabia is not an enemy.  They are one of our closest allies.  

 

If you have any evidence that any of the lies in the FALSE PREMISE that started this thread are true, post it.  Otherwise what you're really proving is that it is you and all the peLOSER PINHEAD groupies are the ones who believe the fake news.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
209
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
217
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

217 Views
Message 36 of 57

@Laurie42010 wrote:

I never understood that sector's following and standing up for the whole 2nd Amendment issue and I believe gone to the extent of allowing NRA into their forums????  Whoa, like if you read and FOLLOW the New Testament, which is what Christians believe and follow, it is wrong to take the stance of the gun taking human life, no?


Another belief that's traceable to the early middle ages, and even farther back than that.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
217
Views
Super Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
217
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

217 Views
Message 37 of 57

@MaVolta wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

nctarheel, that's a great question which has me puzzled. Trump has the morality quotient of a mafia mob boss. He treats women like trash. I could go on and on, but let me tell you what a friend of mine said earlier this week when we were discussing the bizarre, rabid evanelgical support for Trump. 

 

She said, Evangelicals believe God sent Trump to the White House. Therefore, they ignore all of his widly immoral behavior because they believe Trump is carrying out a mission for God.


Sounds a lot like the 'divine right of kings', doesn't it?  Seems most of Trumplandia never left the middle ages. 


To me the most dishearting part is all the people who just listen to what they are told instead of reading or finding out for themselves.  Just like ....huh, now where in the heck did they find that in the bible???

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
217
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
203
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

203 Views
Message 38 of 57

@CriticalThinking wrote:

nctarheel, that's a great question which has me puzzled. Trump has the morality quotient of a mafia mob boss. He treats women like trash. I could go on and on, but let me tell you what a friend of mine said earlier this week when we were discussing the bizarre, rabid evanelgical support for Trump. 

 

She said, Evangelicals believe God sent Trump to the White House. Therefore, they ignore all of his widly immoral behavior because they believe Trump is carrying out a mission for God.


Sounds a lot like the 'divine right of kings', doesn't it?  Seems most of Trumplandia never left the middle ages. 

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
203
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
194
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

194 Views
Message 39 of 57

One of the best explanations that I have seen regarding the Evangelicals the ones with the flexible morals, is that they are Fundamentalist. thank you Scout.   never thought about that. now I comprehend where many Evangelist or in affect false Evangelists can have such morals.

These Fundamentalists,  who represents them? 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
194
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
202
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

202 Views
Message 40 of 57

@LeeV999430 wrote

It's interesting to note one here appears to be an expert on the, "peLOSER PINHEAD playbook"  Based on what we know, I'd presume trump paid him to claim something exists, that doesn't.  Hey Lee, got a copy?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
202
Views