Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

Message 51 of 57

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Thanks for posting here, Controlled and showing the frauds what a REAL Christian sounds and looks like!  Maybe they'll see the light.

I have to stand before my Lord someday and reflect, pause and answer!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 57

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

They're hypocrits! And are far from REAL Christians.  They are frauds! Maybe they should repent....

No maybe about it - they need to REPENT (literally, "turn around").

The are ignoring the depravity of lil donny for the same reason his other supporters ignor his depravity:

POWER!

Donny gives them the POWER to harm those they hate.

He harms Muslims with his travel bans and constant vilification

He harms LGBTQ's with his "religeous freedom" laws to discriminate.

The ONLY way to end the harm is to end the POWER.

Remove the toxic ToadPOTUS and never vote for a neoRepublican.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 57

Thanks for posting here, Controlled and showing the frauds what a REAL Christian sounds and looks like!  Maybe they'll see the light.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 57

I never understood that sector's following and standing up for the whole 2nd Amendment issue and I believe gone to the extent of allowing NRA into their forums????  Whoa, like if you read and FOLLOW the New Testament, which is what Christians believe and follow, it is wrong to take the stance of the gun taking human life, no?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 57

They're hypocrits! And are far from REAL Christians.  They are frauds! Maybe they should repent....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

Message 56 of 57

nctarheel, that's a great question which has me puzzled. Trump has the morality quotient of a mafia mob boss. He treats women like trash. I could go on and on, but let me tell you what a friend of mine said earlier this week when we were discussing the bizarre, rabid evanelgical support for Trump. 

She said, Evangelicals believe God sent Trump to the White House. Therefore, they ignore all of his widly immoral behavior because they believe Trump is carrying out a mission for God.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HOW DO WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS RECONCILE THEIR SUPPORT

Message 57 of 57

How do WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS reconcile their support for Donald Trump knowing what they know now? Over 81% of WHITE EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS voted for him in 2016.

That support has literally not changed since his election.

He is clearly an open misogynist, a pathological liar, a purveyor of unethical practices, a huckster, a demagogue, a xenophobe, and a racist.

He has placed wedges between the allies of our country and has supported the enemies of our country.

The only way I can see any WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICAL supporting a man such as this is for the WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICAL to make NO MORAL JUDGEMENT of him.

They literally must turn their backs on his immoral behavior to continue to provide him support.

As we know, WHITE CHRISTIAN EVANGELICALS, don't usually exhibit that behavior.

They didn't with Barack Obama, they didn't with Bill Clinton, and they didn't with a multitude of other Commanders In Chief.

So, my question boils down to:

How did Donald Trump get WHITE EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS to turn their backs on the PILLARS of their religion?

Kudos
Views
Replies