Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 13

Chasky asked an outstanding question, "How can anyone vote for trump except for the 1%? How can anyone vote for trump that believes in truth, honesty, and morals?"

The only answer I can come up with is they aren't very bright? It's almost like a black person voting for a candidate who wants to bring back segregation.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

How can anyone vote for trump except for the 1%? How can anyone vote for trump that believes in truth, honesty, and morals?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

When I was younger I was told to invest in my future!!  After I had children, and now 4 Grandchildren, investing in their lives became very important!!  These past 3 years of trump, has convinced me that at this moment in time, I better put my money into supporting the BLUE candidates!   If I don't, what kind of future will my "young" family have to look forward to?   America is the greatest country in the world, but now, my deepest fear is that trump is destroying that dream day by

day!!  As a woman, and as a human being with a heart, I could never vote someone like trump into office!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

White suburban women fled to the suburbs to escape the diversity of the cities they fear the ethnic mix would threaten them, for better schools and shopping malls, becasue they were programmed that way by men.

Thats the truth, if we want to get real.

But hopefully that is changing, because the morality of our President makes us all look like stupid fools.

Women are getting smarter every day.

They put people like Epstien and Weinstien in Prison 

White flight dont work no more. White women have a big voting power, so watch out Republicans cause they got screwed before.

White women work harder then white men to keep justice in check, wherever they live.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

I may have been a bit harsh but really, how can a real woman in charge of her own mind and soul, possibly vote for this thing we call Trump?

Did we all get our brains sucked out at the Stepford Ranch, or Miro Largo Laguna Swampo?

When do we realize this man is a fake clown, with fake money and fake assets run by the Russians to divide our govenment? 

White women who need white male superiority to stay in place because they financially depend on it. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

I may have been a bit harsh but really, how can a real woman in charge of her own mind and soul, possibly vote for this thing we call Trump?

Did we all get our brains sucked out at the Stepford Ranch, or Miro Largo Laguna Swampo?

When do we realize this man is a fake clown, with fake money and fake assets run by the Russians to divide our govenment? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@Roxanna35 

Since we can't see the ads, can you find them online or give a description of what the ads say about Senator Jones so we can ( your words)  " understand as to how these women think and how this area thinks and what are their moral values and what is important to them " , in your opinion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

Good morning to all- 

Roxanna- You are so correct. Those ads sponsored by the vile, cruel, and brainless republicans in Alabama against Doug Jones- a good man- are sickening.  

I thought I had reached the epitome of my disgust against tRump and his vile supporters, but it seems that anger and disgust have no end when it comes to these evil people. I hate tRump and I am coming to hate the people who support him and make his evil possible.

There can be only one rational reaction to the republican cult- VOTE THE GARBAGE OUT!

We can do so much better than these wicked people.

good day to all- Ed

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

If you are subjected like I am to the political aDs that play here in which they are now attacking the Democratic Senator in Alabama you would understand as to how these women think. and how this area thinks and what are their moral values and what is important to them.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

Around 53% of WHITE women voted for T RUMP.  

I met a couple of them......they would vote republican if  the demon  ran for president....and apparently ....he did.   

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors