The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW ABOUT 4% FOR NATO

Message 21 of 76

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
John258 posted..

Well today Trump told us he is now happy with NATO. They took his advice and all will pay more, except US. He will stay part of NATO. He even gave the amount of the total increase. President of France followed him to mike and said no such thing happened. The increase is the result of prior agreements (Obama). Looks like our Dictator was telling lies again, but he does that every day.

===========================

They took Trumps advise.

You should thank Trump for standing up for our country..I do..do you? If not why?

That is the tragedy. To some, it doesn't matter what is done - all that matters is who does it.

The President is acting in a way espoused by other pols over the years but the cult of hatred are not considering the actions, only person.

Well once again you see the enablers proving that the experts are correct about them. Not one word of the post is correct by fact, but that does not stop our enablers. Did you see Gommer yesterday on TV going insane which is how all the enablers act. I am happy this one said bye bye to me.

What words of wisdom from the ignoblers do you not agree with? The President is merely acting on things other Presidents have suggested.

Or would you rather change the subject to "Gommer" - whoever that is who was on TV yesterday?

You said bye bye so that means you do not post to me.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 76

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
John258 posted..

Well today Trump told us he is now happy with NATO. They took his advice and all will pay more, except US. He will stay part of NATO. He even gave the amount of the total increase. President of France followed him to mike and said no such thing happened. The increase is the result of prior agreements (Obama). Looks like our Dictator was telling lies again, but he does that every day.

They took Trumps advise.

You should thank Trump for standing up for our country..I do..do you? If not why?

That is the tragedy. To some, it doesn't matter what is done - all that matters is who does it.

The President is acting in a way espoused by other pols over the years but the cult of hatred are not considering the actions, only person.

Well once again you see the enablers proving that the experts are correct about them. Not one word of the post is correct by fact, but that does not stop our enablers. Did you see Gommer yesterday on TV going insane which is how all the enablers act. I am happy this one said bye bye to me.

What words of wisdom from the ignoblers do you not agree with? The President is merely acting on things other Presidents have suggested.

Or would you rather change the subject to "Gommer" - whoever that is who was on TV yesterday?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 76

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump is an infantile idiot. He insulted all our allies, got ZERO concessions from anyone, then claimed he had greatly improved NATO by getting everyone to spend more. Anyone foolish enough to think Der Trumper accomplished anything in North Korea or Europe (besides making a fool of himself) is beyond help.

A perfect example of hatred blocking a view of his efforts on our behalf. When you think about it - when you see "Der Trumper" and "an infantile idiot" - you cannot possibly view objectively his efforts or actions.

Except that naming Trump as an infantile idiot is simply an objective observation. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 76

@rk9152 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
John258 posted..

They took Trumps advise.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 76

@ChasKy53 wrote:

In this thread, trump supporters have clearly proven that they deny reality or simply are ignorant of what the NATO agreements have always been. Trump gained nothing, makes false claims and his ignorant base believes his lies, just another normal day in the hate filled crazy world of trump supporters.

Any particulars on that? Or is it just one more, "You're wrong, I'm right because ......... well........ just because" and then something about trumpsters, ignobelers, or the like.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 76

In this thread, trump supporters have clearly proven that they deny reality or simply are ignorant of what the NATO agreements have always been. Trump gained nothing, makes false claims and his ignorant base believes his lies, just another normal day in the hate filled crazy world of trump supporters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 76

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump is an infantile idiot. He insulted all our allies, got ZERO concessions from anyone, then claimed he had greatly improved NATO by getting everyone to spend more. Anyone foolish enough to think Der Trumper accomplished anything in North Korea or Europe (besides making a fool of himself) is beyond help.

A perfect example of hatred blocking a view of his efforts on our behalf. When you think about it - when you see "Der Trumper" and "an infantile idiot" - you cannot possibly view objectively his efforts or actions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 76

@KidBoy2 wrote:
John258 posted..

They took Trumps advise.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 76

@KidBoy2 wrote:
John258 posted..

They took Trumps advise.

Read my post, and then look at the answer I got. It shows that the far right enablers have no understanding of the subject. Here it is again for the enablers. Trump did nothing to increase what they pay. That was all set out in the agreement Obama cut with NATO a few years ago. THERE WAS NO INCREASE IN MONEY PAID TO NATO DUE TO TRUMP. TRUMP LIED AGAIN. The PM of Italy has said the same thing to the press that the President of France did so now we know the truth. TRUMP LIED AGAIN.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 76

All the ADDITIONAL costs TO THE GOVERNMENT, not to the personnel stationed there, were reimbursed under the terms of the SOFA.

Were it not for our bases in Germany and Italy, we could not support the troops in Iraq or Afgnahistan.

Your understanding of the terms of the SOFA and strategic and tactical importance of our NATO bases is as good as that our your gutless leader, Der Trumper. Nonexistant.

Kudos
Views