When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HOW ABOUT 4% FOR NATO

Message 11 of 76

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

You said bye bye so that means you do not post to me.

Can't answer RK so you hide behind that?  Why don't you just not answer?

Why don't you tell us about **bleep** the Congressman from Texas. Do you support him.

There are many congresspeople from Texas.  What does that have to do with the topic?

Quite  a bit. Tell me what you think of Louie G as he has some really different thoughts on this subject.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 76

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper got NOTHING from NATO - not a single nation agreed to any changes in their defense spending or their support for NATO.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/opinion/editorials/trump-nato-obama.html

Ah yes, the RWNJ approach to life. Always quote a NY Times opinion piece as facts. 

Here is a link to the real story and from a real newspaper. I do love showing conservatives the facts. 

Interesting - the NYT is now right up there with Washington Times and Breitbart. Are they on a par with Fox and Limbaugh now??

I am not sure about that but am sure the RWNJ tried to slip in an opinion piece as factual to bolster his argument. It is a standard ploy. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 76

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper got NOTHING from NATO - not a single nation agreed to any changes in their defense spending or their support for NATO.

Ah yes, the RWNJ approach to life. Always quote a NY Times opinion piece as facts. 

Here is a link to the real story and from a real newspaper. I do love showing conservatives the facts. 

Interesting - the NYT is now right up there with Washington Times and Breitbart. Are they on a par with Fox and Limbaugh now??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 76

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 76

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 76

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Why don't you tell us about **bleep** the Congressman from Texas. Do you support him.

There are many congresspeople from Texas.  What does that have to do with the topic?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 76

Der Trumper got NOTHING from NATO - not a single nation agreed to any changes in their defense spending or their support for NATO. Donny played the summit like a Reality TV show - first he rants and raves about pulling Troops out of Germany, how horrible Germany is treating us, and THEN when all the drama is flying, he comes in and says everything is wonderful, everyone agreed with him, and all will be wonderful and everyone will win, but mostly him. And his supporters think that's good for Aamerica?

What they DID do was get serious about how to do WITHOUT the USA. This is totally reasonable - 26.4% of registered voters put an infantile moron in the WhiteHouse, and they could do it again.

And "without the USA" is not just a new consideration for their National Defense - it's also a new approach to international trade that Der Trumper's insane Trade War has created.

Inflation is spiking here because everyone involved in foreign trade, be it for sales, parts or raw material, is "hedging their bets" because lil' Donny has thrown a huge monkey wrench into the gears that HAD been turning smoothly to allow everyone to source their needs for the best price.

Wondering how Iowa's farmers and their ex-Gov-now-Ambassador to China is feeling about all the orders China has cancelled for beans already. Grassey has been uncharacteristically silent about the $1Billion-plus-and-growing LOSS Lemontop handed Iowa because he has no clue how the economy actually works.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 76

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 76

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
John258 posted..

Well today Trump told us he is now happy with NATO. They took his advice and all will pay more, except US. He will stay part of NATO. He even gave the amount of the total increase. President of France followed him to mike and said no such thing happened. The increase is the result of prior agreements (Obama). Looks like our Dictator was telling lies again, but he does that every day.

===========================

They took Trumps advise.

You should thank Trump for standing up for our country..I do..do you? If not why?

That is the tragedy. To some, it doesn't matter what is done - all that matters is who does it.

The President is acting in a way espoused by other pols over the years but the cult of hatred are not considering the actions, only person.

Well once again you see the enablers proving that the experts are correct about them. Not one word of the post is correct by fact, but that does not stop our enablers. Did you see Gommer yesterday on TV going insane which is how all the enablers act. I am happy this one said bye bye to me.

What words of wisdom from the ignoblers do you not agree with? The President is merely acting on things other Presidents have suggested.

Or would you rather change the subject to "Gommer" - whoever that is who was on TV yesterday?

bye bye means bye bye

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 76

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views