Honored Social Butterfly

HOUSE INTLLIGENCE COMMITTEE MEMBER CASTRO SAYS SOME WILL GO TO JAIL AFTER INVESTIGATIONS OVER

CNN--Joaquin Castro, House Intelligence Committee member, Texas, says based on what has seen so far, some people will go to jail at the end of the investigation into Trump administration contacts with Russia.

Castro tells CNN that there is criminal potential here. 

This is the first time that anyone from the Intel Committee has come out and said anything like this.

Maybe it's time for little donnie and friends to stop playing diversionary games and come clean.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Donald supporters go all in on another conspiracy theory as to distract from the real things happening in DC.   Their distraction / deflection is sounding more and more like fingernails on a chalk board - the unbearable screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech....that ends with nothing being accomplished.   They end with no there there...their chalkboard is blank.

FTR:   Castro is my representative and from listening to him speak at open forums (not just for Dems) events, he is one of the most even handed politicians I have observed.    When there were boos for another representative in an adjacent district that happens to be a republican, he said that they were actually not a terrible person.   

He is a calm quiet individual who measures his words very carefully.    He is a sitting member of the Intelligence Committee and if he says that someone will go to jail, it would be wise to listen to him.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@pc6063 wrote:

CNN--Joaquin Castro, House Intelligence Committee member, Texas, says based on what has seen so far, some people will go to jail at the end of the investigation into Trump administration contacts with Russia.

Castro tells CNN that there is criminal potential here. 

This is the first time that anyone from the Intel Committee has come out and said anything like this.

Maybe it's time for little donnie and friends to stop playing diversionary games and come clean.

Fine - bring it on. Did illegal contact with Russia occur, charge 'em. Did the DNC corrupt the primary and campaign processes, nail em. Were Americans spied on and the information used for political purposes, jail the perps. Did the SecState sell her office to enrich the family business - off to the hooscow. Did the President politicize the IRS, DOJ and intel agencies - lock him up.

Let's clear the air instead of squabbling over the NYT vs Fox News.

Trusted Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

Fine - bring it on. Did illegal contact with Russia occur, charge 'em. Did the DNC corrupt the primary and campaign processes, nail em. Were Americans spied on and the information used for political purposes, jail the perps. Did the SecState sell her office to enrich the family business - off to the hooscow. Did the President politicize the IRS, DOJ and intel agencies - lock him up.

Well said

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

I agree completely but Trump keeps playing "What about" to divert attention.  The shame is how well it is working on the RWNJs  and how poorly on the Senate and FBI investigations.  

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I agree completely but Trump keeps playing "What about" to divert attention.  The shame is how well it is working on the RWNJs  and how poorly on the Senate and FBI investigations.  

I would remind you that this whole Russia thing came about as a diversion from the content of hacked emails from the Hillary campaign. So, since nothing has been proven about any inappropriate actions by Republicans with regard to Russia and inappropriate actions involving the leaking of intel community data by the Dems has been shown, I ask you - who is really playing "what about"?

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

I would remind you that this whole Russia thing came about as a diversion from the content of hacked emails from the Hillary campaign. So, since nothing has been proven about any inappropriate actions by Republicans with regard to Russia and inappropriate actions involving the leaking of intel community data by the Dems has been shown, I ask you - who is really playing "what about"?

Sorry but the whole Russia thing came about as contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russians  became obvious and contradicted the sworn testimonies (Sessions) and briefings to the VP (Flynn).  This is entirely different from Trump's "Obama wiretapped me" assertions. which had no basis.  There was fire and the coverup, as usual, caused more damage than the crimes.  

I agree that now EVERY contact between Team Trump and the Russians is being examined.  That is what happens when you lie and get caught.  I posted the timeline of events. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Sorry but the whole Russia thing came about as contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russians  became obvious and contradicted the sworn testimonies (Sessions) and briefings to the VP (Flynn).  This is entirely different from Trump's "Obama wiretapped me" assertions. which had no basis.  There was fire and the coverup, as usual, caused more damage than the crimes.  

I agree that now EVERY contact between Team Trump and the Russians is being examined.  That is what happens when you lie and get caught.  I posted the timeline of events. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/

Do you have any idea as to what the discussions were about or what specific lies were told.

Back that which you are sorry about. Do you not remember that all this "Russians" jazz started with the hacking that showed how the DNC had corrupted their own primary process? And that was before Trump was the R's nominee.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png