Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 18

I am neither (in fact, at almost 65 yrs old I still don't know/understand what either right- or left-wing means).

What I do know, even though I have never shot a gun (nor raised a knife or fist to another), is I do not need anything that shoots more than one shot at a time!

Keep your side/handguns (licensed); keep your shotguns/hunting rifles (licensed/tagged);.

GIVE UP YOUR MULTI-ACTION FIREARMS, AND MULTI- CASES THAT INCLUDE ALL YOUR AMMO TO RELOAD (I don't know terminology; sorry)! What could you possibly need these for? I'l restate stupid again, if you take down a deer with an AR, there won't be any meat left, so shame on you; might as well night scope.

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

@MIsekerwrote:

SInce Sandy Hook we have heard every excuse in the world for arming the populace to keep everyone safer..good guy with a gun front and center. This was the topper, every single argument has been debunked. Bogus stats, less money for mental health, the good guy either choked or waitied for his back up. Trump wants to contribute by arming less trained good guys to hide lol. 

At the beginning of the Obama presidency, we were having the ol gun argument abaout Obama taking your guns. I will repeat my position. Its not the left that wants to take guns from citizens, its the facsist right. Here we go.

I understand the rules you (pl) operate under, when there is no logical answer, make up something about something you call the "facsist right" and you will get your kudo.

But seriously, when you consider we over here to the right of Che Guevara, what indication do you have that we oppose the Constitutional protection of gun ownership?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

Bless you, Mimi. I know that never goes away but hope you're learning as I am how to deal...

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

@alferdpackerwrote:

The FSB/SVR/NRA/GOP have been lying all the time.

It's now past time to consider what rightwingers post about firearms as out-and-out lies - because rightwingers are lying - again - still - yet...

SInce Sandy Hook we have heard every excuse in the world for arming the populace to keep everyone safer..good guy with a gun front and center. This was the topper, every single argument has been debunked. Bogus stats, less money for mental health, the good guy either choked or waitied for his back up. Trump wants to contribute by arming less trained good guys to hide lol. 

At the beginning of the Obama presidency, we were having the ol gun argument abaout Obama taking your guns. I will repeat my position. Its not the left that wants to take guns from citizens, its the facsist right. Here we go.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

Webwisewoman " I also question the guns in educators proposal because we don't currently know who can become a mass murderer."

Right on.   A kid named  Timothy McViegh lived 3 houses from our home in Lockport, NY.  Our family was shocked when he killed 168 people in the Oklahoma bombing.  We could not believe that normal, nice kid could be capable of such violence.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

I also question the guns in educators proposal because we don't currently know who can become a mass murderer.

Dealing with multiple kids, not your own to discipline, on a daily basis...

Not my ideal job; so we have multiple assault cases here in the Clark County School District (Nevada) (physical and sexual); I personally don't want a firearm in the hands of those. How does that get figured out (obviously background checks don't work, or the people went sideways after hire).

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

The FSB/SVR/NRA/GOP have been lying all the time.

It's now past time to consider what rightwingers post about firearms as out-and-out lies - because rightwingers are lying - again - still - yet...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HEY NRA..... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "GOOD GUY" WITH A GUN THEORY????

Message 18 of 18

Here's "A GOOD GUY" that was on campus, armed, and in uniform as the shooter mowed down 17 people.

(1) He was a Military Veteran

(2) He was a Deputy Sheriff with 30 years experience

(3) He was a Deputy Sheriff who had received awards for outstanding service

Here's what that "GOOD GUY" did.

He waited outside a building, did nothing, and took cover because he was chicken **bleep**.

So, tell me NRA.

Who knows how many lives this guy COULD HAVE saved but it didn't work out that way, did it?

Gun Control will save lives; not "GOOD GUYS" with guns.

The stupidest idea is, of course, generated by our DUNCE President; let's arm the staff.

Then we could have any number of shooters in a school at any one time.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors